WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone Mini-Series

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
IMG_7307.jpg

My Wife and I spent New Years week on a Buddys Ranch not far from where this is filmed, if they really showed the true seasons on this show the romance that has many of us ( Including Me ) following would soon be lost ....

mbrown2

Reaction score
Way back when we'd talk about drinkin fightin and fuckin. I wonder what happened to them days eh? I bet with enough encouragement we could get rd to tell us the story of his last fight, the time when he put the hurt on the guy where he swore off fighting for good! ;)
You talking about back when Razors were kids toys and not a mode of transportation for Gen Z? :)

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Its still better than most other things out there to watch.

If you don't have Paramount+, 1883 can be found on Flixtor.com for free if you have a smart TV or can cast to it from your phone or laptop. Tons of other current movies and shows are on there as well.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
View attachment 1078789
My Wife and I spent New Years week on a Buddys Ranch not far from where this is filmed, if they really showed the true seasons on this show the romance that has many of us ( Including Me ) following would soon be lost ....
My friend lives in Red Lodge, high today was minus 4, wind chill was minus 40. You basically cant go outside without the high likely hood of death.

RVRKID

Reaction score
I'm just glad I watched it on DVR to go thru the 10 mins of commercials every 5 mins. Geezus that is crazy.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
I just started this series after massive pressure from everyone I know-Season 1- 6 episodes done in two nights. Hooked. RIP is fing awesome, and the daughter is
a gem.🤘

beerrun

Reaction score
Did anyone watch last night? Did they just re show the first episode? Or did they jump the shark?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was just the first episode. I did not watch it. There would have been a lot more hype if it had been something fresh. The writer's strike has put television entertainment at a standstill.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Did anyone watch last night? Did they just re show the first episode? Or did they jump the shark?
I did It’s on Paramount now and it was a 2 hour first episode.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I read that's not happening. They haven't even been filmed yet.

From MSN
"The writers’ strike is thankfully over, but the SAG-AFTRA strike is still ongoing. Production on the final episodes of the series has yet to begin, so the situation remains in flux. Unfortunately, we don’t expect new episodes of Yellowstone to air on Paramount Network anytime soon."