WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone Mini-Series

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
I wish it was available to watch through a streaming service. I’m trying to get my wife caught up since she didn’t watch season 2. Hopefully they run a marathon before season 3 starts.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I wish it was available to watch through a streaming service. I’m trying to get my wife caught up since she didn’t watch season 2. Hopefully they run a marathon before season 3 starts.

It is... I did the same with my wife.
You can search for it on Direct TV and it should come up. If you have a firestick, there are several websites you can access and also watch the show.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Season 1 & 2 available with spectrum on demand as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
No wonder why it’s on today. [emoji106]

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Don’t get it here in motel SOB wifey will record

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Just tried to buy the season (3) on Prime. All I get are the 3 promo’s.

Can’t figure it out.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Just tried to buy the season (3) on Prime. All I get are the 3 promo’s.

Can’t figure it out.
Probably cheaper and easier to just subscribe to slingtv and watch it on paramount network, they are the original broadcasting station for it. Thats what we use along with disney+ and netflix, all the wifes needs covered haha

gqchris

Reaction score
Probably cheaper and easier to just subscribe to slingtv and watch it on paramount network, they are the original broadcasting station for it. Thats what we use along with disney+ and netflix, all the wifes needs covered haha

I want to catch up and watch them all but it doesnt look like my Paramount app shows all seasons. I subscribe to Direct TV so not sure why. What are you guys using the see the first seasons?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I want to catch up and watch them all but it doesnt look like my Paramount app shows all seasons. I subscribe to Direct TV so not sure why. What are you guys using the see the first seasons?
They had the first seasons before... but pulled them. Go figure.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Glad it’s back. My favorite show right now that Ozark and LivePD aren’t on.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score

We bought the first 2 seasons on Prime. We were doing that, but then you cant watch the new episode until mondays. This time around we subscribed to some other service that shows it real time but has commercials, I cant keep track of the number of subscriptions anymore.

RCDave

Reaction score
Great show. Worth watching for the amazing scenery

Meaney77

Reaction score
Watching episode 2 of season 3 as we speak, great show. It seemed like forever for season 3 to come out.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Great series, looking forward to next season.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Great show, glad to hear it got renewed again! Unfortunately we probably won’t see any new shows for a while with all of this COVID bullshit going and no filming.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
They just moved everything up to Montana from around the Utah area.
On Facebook they had put out a casting call for people in the area for extras. And Being that the new season usually doesn’t air until late June, shouldn’t have an issue being on time. And they only do like 10 episodes per season.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Montana offered better incentives than Utah for even season 3 but since all the props and the main house interior was already there at the studios in Utah they stayed and ate like 5 mil. in lost incentives. The actual ranch that they film off of is in Darby Montana anyway and having everyone there full time would be easier for issues related to Covid 19. The other tidbit I read is the challenge of taking an original one season dream and now running it into season 4 so they are slowing the events down a bit so the characters build. All I know is the show is gaining ground fast which is super cool.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Costner is in to ocean boating around the Santa Barbara Chanel Islands. He has had at least 2 large custom made Radons. Have to think he could afford much more. But, a Radon is apparently what he wanted.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The season started so slow. Nothing for a few episodes, then something good happened at the end of a few episodes. Episode 8 was for first episode of the season that was good from start to finish. Episode 8 and 9 were great. Now only 1 episode left. They didn't leave themselves much time to wrap shit up.

Sent From Tapatalk

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
The season started so slow. Nothing for a few episodes, then something good happened at the end of a few episodes. Episode 8 was for first episode of the season that was good from start to finish. Episode 8 and 9 were great. Now only 1 episode left. They didn't leave themselves much time to wrap shit up.

Sent From Tapatalk

Agreed. For the life of me i couldn't figure out what belonged to John that he wanted back...Didn't see that one coming. LOL

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Season Finale Tonight. Not looking forward to this season ending so quickly. The channel is running a marathon of season 3 leading up to the finale.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Been a good season - hope the season finale is just as good

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
What do you mean....this season has fucking sucked...lol....seems like it hasn't even started yet. 😅

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Get you a magic box and you can watch whatever you want whenever ya want.. lol