WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone Mini-Series

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
But there is the mom, could have been a bar F’k, I don’t know, don’t know the legalities if a half brother has to have parents married🤷‍♂️
Oops, you could be right, what I was thinkin, was that Rip killed his dad, so Jamie and Rip couldn't be half brothers. Wasn't thinking they could have the same mama.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Holy crap!! Husband & I just watched the finale :eek: Like we weren’t going anxiously await next season! Great show!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Did You Know Michael Landon’s Daughter Stars in ‘Yellowstone’?

The Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven star's daughter, Jennifer Landon, joined the cast of Yellowstone for Season 3 in 2020. She portrays the character of Teeter, a rough-and-ready female ranch hand who joins the previously all-male crew in the bunkhouse on the ranch of the Dutton family. Kevin

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
At the end of the episode, it looks like Colby and Teeter may have been killed. But in the following episode, it is revealed they both survived the horrific ordeal which also came as a shock to the actors.

tee-ter-yellowstone.gif

sut7jcj1odoesljq_1597124525.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
Y

Yea....I only get up to season 3.....I've always watched via the Paramount app....before Paramount + existed

I think I read the paramount apps gets the episodes a day later.
we have Hulu Live, so got the ability to watch via on-demand this evening with less commercials then schedule showing on the west coast

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I think I read the paramount apps gets the episodes a day later.
we have Hulu Live, so got the ability to watch via on-demand this evening with less commercials then schedule showing on the west coast
If I remember right...I think thats how it was before....late

Lame...lol

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It didn’t disappoint. 👍

Dexter New Blood was good too.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
That fucker had the kid saddle that horse wrong intentionally...

WhatExit?

Reaction score
My apologies to those who disagree but tonight’s episode sucked - just killing time til the next show. Really disappointing to see this show spin it’s wheels; fans deserve better

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My apologies to those who disagree but tonight’s episode sucked - just killing time til the next show. Really disappointing to see this show spin it’s wheels; fans deserve better
I couldn't agree more.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
I agree. Too many spinning storylines, the viewer does not get enough time with any particular plot. It's almost like the shootout exploded the whole story into separate paths. I have about had it with the commercial for the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill spin-off. Perhaps Yellowstone has jumped the shark?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I agree. Too many spinning storylines, the viewer does not get enough time with any particular plot. It's almost like the shootout exploded the whole story into separate paths. I have about had it with the commercial for the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill spin-off. Perhaps Yellowstone has jumped the shark?

Season 4 Episode 5
Protesters cause a ruckus so John takes the blonde protest leader, Summer, for a ranch tour.
Jimmy's in Texas sleeping on a bench oh, and he heard 2 old cowboys talking and one of them is like a God.
Meanwhile Rip is teaching Lloyd a lesson and trying to break the homeless kid.
While Beth sees her dad put on his PJs and she fires Bob.
And Kayce is again catering to his miserably unhappy wife by looking to move to a rental house.
Oh and Jamie has his son back (thanks to his father) and in the only development that matters...he gave the prisoner immunity and it looks like his father might be behind the shootings

Singleton

Reaction score
Season 4 Episode 5
Protesters cause a ruckus so John takes the blonde protest leader, Summer, for a ranch tour.
Jimmy's in Texas sleeping on a bench oh, and he heard 2 old cowboys talking and one of them is like a God.
Meanwhile Rip is teaching Lloyd a lesson and trying to break the homeless kid.
While Beth sees her dad put on his PJs and she fires Bob.
And Kayce is again catering to his miserably unhappy wife by looking to move to a rental house.
Oh and Jamie has his son back (thanks to his father) and in the only development that matters...he gave the prisoner immunity and it looks like his father might be behind the shootings
Looks like! Jamie’s father did it. The pic shown to the inmate was Jamie’s dad when he was younger.
Jamie was told his biological father was evil and that is starting to be seen.

Clank123

Reaction score
Yeah it wasn’t the best episode ever but I enjoyed it.
Some great lines and progressed the story line along.
Guess I enjoyed it mostly because I’ve always liked Barry Corbin as a movie Cowboy and I’ve done a lot of reading about the Four Sixes and some of the Ranches in Texas and Oklahoma and to see Buster Welch was really cool.
Watched an interview with him a few months ago.
He is truly a legend in the cowboy horse world.

Taboma

Reaction score
Yeah it wasn’t the best episode ever but I enjoyed it.
Some great lines and progressed the story line along.
Guess I enjoyed it mostly because I’ve always liked Barry Corbin as a movie Cowboy and I’ve done a lot of reading about the Four Sixes and some of the Ranches in Texas and Oklahoma and to see Buster Welch was really cool.
Watched an interview with him a few months ago.
He is truly a legend in the cowboy horse world.

I see the the entire 6666 Ranch holdings including the Dixon Creek Ranch, were for sale last Dec for combined $ 320 Million, do you know is if sold ?

Clank123

Reaction score
I see the the entire 6666 Ranch holdings including the Dixon Creek Ranch, were for sale last Dec for combined $ 320 Million, do you know is if sold ?
Yes. I believe Taylor Sheridan, who writes Yellowstone, bought it.
I think there will be a new series based on the 6666. Hopefully more cowboyin and less drama if it happens.

Taboma

Reaction score
I think there will be a new series based on the 6666. Hopefully more cowboyin and less drama if it happens.
By the way, have you chatted with Monster Miata Dave lately ? If so I hope he and his family are weather this pan-storm just fine.

Clank123

Reaction score
By the way, have you chatted with Monster Miata Dave lately ? If so I hope he and his family are weather this pan-storm just fine.
Just went back and forth on text.
He and the family are great!
Probably see him over the holidays for sure.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Taylor Sheridan has been getting back to his roots, appearing as cowboy and horse trader Travis Wheatley on Yellowstone. It's not Sheridan's first appearance on the show as the character first popped up as a cameo on season one and later appeared twice in season two. But this time around the character has certainly been getting more screen time, thanks to the Dutton family patriarch John's newfound quest to make the Yellowstone ranch a major player in the horse world.

Travis's new position with the Duttons, putting together a champion collection of horses and riders, has not only given Sheridan a moment to shine in front of the camera as the cocksure, seasoned pro, but also the opportunity to show off a few of his own riding skills.

In addition to his other jobs, Sheridan also owns horses and sometimes competes in Western riding—he even bought the 6666 ranch where the Yellowstone spin-off is set earlier this year.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The Villian who tried to wipe out the Dutton’s?? It sure isn’t going to be Jamie. Told my wife, there is no way woke Hollywood would ever write up Jamie, the gay step son, as the villain/culprit. When was the last time you saw the villain, in a Hollywood written script, be a gay person? “Not that there’s anything wrong with that!”.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
And is it me that when you stream the show with no commercials it’s barely over a half hour per episode?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Watching last night I told my wife, so now he's going to bang a dirty hippie?

Jim

Reaction score
I read "Summer" is being written in as a regular. They need some young blood. Who knows in what way.

Dettom

Reaction score
There is another mini series coming out soon called 1883. It stars Sam Elliot, all-time badass and real man and is produced by the same folks who produced Yellowstone. Trailer looks good.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
There is another mini series coming out soon called 1883. It stars Sam Elliot, all-time badass and real man and is produced by the same folks who produced Yellowstone. Trailer looks good.
I believe it will be only streamed on Paramount Plus.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
And is it me that when you stream the show with no commercials it’s barely over a half hour per episode?
used to be 11 minutes of commercials for a 30 minute sitcom and yes 22 minutes for an hour show.
Not sure if they are the same now but pretty close i think.

Singleton

Reaction score
I read "Summer" is being written in as a regular. They need some young blood. Who knows in what way.

Maybe to distract Kasey while at the ranch and to write off Monica

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
However the heck we are streaming it, we get Paramount+ commercials. 1/2 hour and 1-hour time slots include commercials. It's been a while since I did any TV show crap, but if I recall it's 22 minutes and 48 minutes of entertainment for half-hour and one-hour shows. The kicker is that the reality shows throw a bumper into the lead in and the show gets even shorter.