WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone Season 4

DLC

Reaction score
I was thinking of that also…. Not sure if I can make the time, might watch it backwards season 3, 2 and 1…

hmmmmm

already started that. Wife and I started over at season 1 :)

thebiz

Reaction score
We rewatched 1-3 and below through it to fast! Even bought a dam watering barrel! 😉

Jaime needs to officially go to the station.

Y1883 debuts the following weekend also 👍🏼

Javajoe

Reaction score
Only two? What about Ozark? That was another one with a great ending to the season, brain matter all over the two of them.
Yea Yellowstone and Ozark are really the only ones I watch. Total bullshit ya gotta wait like 1-1/2 years between seasons. Thinking about rewatching Banshee. Sooo good

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Ive been late to the game on this show but I was in Target and bought season 1,2, and 3 on dvd and have been binge watching them, almost done with season 2. What network is the show regularly on? One of the best shows ever.

RichL

Reaction score
Ive been late to the game on this show but I was in Target and bought season 1,2, and 3 on dvd and have been binge watching them, almost done with season 2. What network is the show regularly on? One of the best shows ever.
Paramount network

OkHallett270

Reaction score
After the cliffhanger last season I almost want to just wait til the whole show is over then binge them all. Love that show!

mobldj

Reaction score
wife would do rip in a heartbeat,i said go the fuck ahead,as long as i can have his wife. this is his wife lucky fucker.brandy from joe dirt !

brandy from joe dirt.jpg