WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone...

mobldj

Reaction score
hate beth on the show,enjoyed her getting her ass kicked,but in real life shes prettier and the accent is a plus.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Great Show!! Just starting season 2 now...

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I have the same dually...contemplating making mine look more like his.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hate beth on the show,enjoyed her getting her ass kicked,but in real life shes prettier and the accent is a plus.
Noticed that you doubled down on your comment saying that you took pleasure in watching an innocent woman get beaten within an inch of her life and almost raped just because of her salty demeanor and because she is a "ball buster".

You've got some serious issues.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I'm watching on DTV 1241, on demand. I'm all caught up but for some reason, S2-E7 isn't there? Anyone else with DTV have that issue?

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm watching on DTV 1241, on demand. I'm all caught up but for some reason, S2-E7 isn't there? Anyone else with DTV have that issue?

Not sure about DirectTV, as I haven't checked, but it works on the Paramount app

Meaney77

Reaction score
Havent gotten to that episode yet but got so frustrated with the same commercials over and over on DTV On demand that you cant fast forward through I ended up watching it on Firestick with no issues.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Havent gotten to that episode yet but got so frustrated with the same commercials over and over on DTV On demand that you cant fast forward through I ended up watching it on Firestick with no issues.

Yea, Aren't those same 3 commercials a kick in the nuts? Cant FFW through them either.

Meaney77

Reaction score
59CF30EA-795A-4DDF-8B19-C3349E43346F.png

@nganga
For whatever reason looks like that episode isn’t available on DTV- weird.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Well, shit. I guess I'm gonna call India right now. This should prove interesting.

Atleast a call to DTV to complain and get a cheaper rate for the next 12 months!

renodaytona

Reaction score
The wife and I really like it. Some episodes are better than others but all in all it’s got us hooked.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We will watch last nights episode tonight. We DVR every episode.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Woke up early and watched an episode before I got into work. I only have the final episode remaining... damn this show!

Come on season 3!! Any idea if and when season 3 will launch?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I don't get that channel where else can I find it? I watched the first season when I had cable in CA.

LakeBeard

Reaction score
I don't get that channel where else can I find it? I watched the first season when I had cable in CA.
if you have Prime you can buy the season for $25, if not you can download Philo and watch it there, its a paid service, but it will give you a 7 day trial.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Woke up early and watched an episode before I got into work. I only have the final episode remaining... damn this show!

Come on season 3!! Any idea if and when season 3 will launch?

Are they doing a season three? I thought it was two and out?

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Anybody notice that the car that shot the guard was just like the car the Indians were driving?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Anybody figure out why she hates Jaime so much. We have no idea.

IIRC.... I think he was somehow responsible when the mother died and he didn't respond to help the mom ??????

Beth blames him has held that against him since....... Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. ????

Gotta go back and rerun that episode

outboardrick

Reaction score
Anybody figure out why she hates Jaime so much. We have no idea.
IIRC.... I think he was somehow responsible when the mother died and he didn't respond to help the mom ??????

Beth blames him has held that against him since....... Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. ????

There are some good insight interviews on YouTube with the back stories for the episodes, I just stumbled upon them recently and they explain a lot of stuff.

ramos45

Reaction score
FACK! Can we not turn this thread into another shit show?

Beth is a major bitch and awesome at what she does. Her opposition tried using brute force to break her. I also thought she got what was coming to her based on her interactions. Can we all remember this is a fictional show and that she didn't really get her face beat in.

I bet some of you people would probably get offended at a comedy show.

Rant over

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

She’s the Jemma of the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

Yep, when the mom was thrown from the horse and got hurt, he dropped the ball on going to get help, so Beth blames him for the mothers death.

wet hull

Reaction score
The car shooting could be the Indian chief ordered hit. He is not a true Indian like the rest. The beating and the dark twist with the killings escalated quickly and not 100% sure why. Last 2 episodes need to clean a lot of messes up.

wet hull

Reaction score
Yep, when the mom was thrown from the horse and got hurt, he dropped the ball on going to get help, so Beth blames him for the mothers death.
The mom made her go and she lost her horse and direction costing time. I think it was him that stayed with her as she passed. She was closer with her mom then was shown in first episodes. The period in the bathtub cleared that up as she became a woman.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To clarify, I did not say I was offended

Mr. Shit Show, I did not say that I was offended by the post. But I was right in assuming someone might be when I read the post by mobldj. The reason I thought that is because my wife was beat up by a coward when she was younger, and when we watched the episode in question it brought back a bad memory for her. I don't think mobldj meant to be offensive with his post but If DaytonaBabe is offended by it then it is really none of your business.

I'm not offended by it, for the record, but I do, absolutely, view that individual in a completely different light now.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My wife liked it at first but said it's kinda getting too much for her.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Figured it out. Now that S2-E8 has played I can watch E7. Weird but that's what DTV's deal is.

mobldj

Reaction score
Noticed that you doubled down on your comment saying that you took pleasure in watching an innocent woman get beaten within an inch of her life and almost raped just because of her salty demeanor and because she is a "ball buster".

You've got some serious issues.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
its tv.but the way she treats jamie is rape in its own way.you ok with that.go kill yourself coming from love.wtf.then last night telling him she would kill whatever he fell in love with.what a bitch

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Figured it out. Now that S2-E8 has played I can watch E7. Weird but that's what DTV's deal is.
Weird. I watched E6, couldn't see E7, so I watched E8. There didn't seem to be anything missing in-between. I think it may have been a glitch in the series numbers.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
You are all savages! I decided to watch an episode after reading this thread, next thing ya know I’m all caught up and can’t wait till Wednesday....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Rhonda an I are HUGE Costner fans all the way back to "no way out", will watch the last current episode tonite suspect the Beck Bros are gonna get an ass whooping and end up wolf food

They are about to get Clintoncided.. plane crash style. Lol

That said I think they will end up setting an attack in motion before they leave and I think Kayce’s kid is gonna get it. Either that or the mom will save the day and ditch the family over it.