WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yep...I’m the new guy

Javajoe

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Wife just retired and we love Havasu. Her parents lived there for years and we have been going our whole life. So I told her let’s buy a havasu house and a boat and spend time there now that she can get away. I’m still working as a Const. Superintendent building schools but can get away a lot. So I have posted a bit about looking for a Magic Deck and a truck but no luck yet. Yea I know....real popular boat but I have always liked them.
Glad to be part of the forum as I have much to learn and share.

Joe from Riverside,Ca.

JD D05

Reaction score
Welcome. Expand your search lol

Javajoe

Reaction score
Oh believe me. I check all over the web and contact dealers constantly.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Wife just retired and we love Havasu. Her parents lived there for years and we have been going our whole life. So I told her let’s buy a havasu house and a boat and spend time there now that she can get away. I’m still working as a Const. Superintendent building schools but can get away a lot. So I have posted a bit about looking for a Magic Deck and a truck but no luck yet. Yea I know....real popular boat but I have always liked them.
Glad to be part of the forum as I have much to learn and share.

Joe from Riverside,Ca.
Welcome Joe! Good luck with your search. What's your boat budget? I'll keep an eye out as well.

I was looking for a deck or Tritoon as well but we've pivoted into looking for a Havasu house and key the old boat for a while but I still keep an eye on the market.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Just build a new one the price of these old magic decks with old features. Might as well just build a new one and Taylor it to you and your family. @One a day said it best you aren’t promised tomorrow spend it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Javajoe

Reaction score
Very true. Paying cash. Don’t want to spend over 90k on something. Preferably lower of course. Been thinking about having one built also. Those are expensive as well and take a long time to build. Went and saw Todd at Tahiti and he is way out. Nice boats. Just got to wait it out I guess. One posted tonight on Facebook and was sold within a half hour. Crazy times. The smart man would wait until the winter or later but that I never claimed to be. Enjoy it now and don’t look back. I’m also am looking for maybe Ultra, or Carreras. Just a real nice true deck boat that has some nice colors like red or blue. I have seen a few that are definitely not my taste.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Very true. Paying cash. Don’t want to spend over 90k on something. Preferably lower of course. Been thinking about having one built also. Those are expensive as well and take a long time to build. Went and saw Todd at Tahiti and he is way out. Nice boats. Just got to wait it out I guess. One posted tonight on Facebook and was sold within a half hour. Crazy times. The smart man would wait until the winter or later but that I never claimed to be. Enjoy it now and don’t look back. I’m also am looking for maybe Ultra, or Carreras. Just a real nice true deck boat that has some nice colors like red or blue. I have seen a few that are definitely not my taste.
Right on. Yeah I'm really liking the Tahiti's as well.

I'll keep in eye out for you as well.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Nice commander. Might be a little too red lol.

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’m liking that Commander but OH BOY is that too much red lol. Fireman must own that thing. I’m going to add that type to my list. Didn’t know they made a nice 28’ deck

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I’m liking that Commander but OH BOY is that too much red lol. Fireman must own that thing. I’m going to add that type to my list. Didn’t know they made a nice 28’ deck
Lol! Yeah it's a nice layout for sure but I agree so much red!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Welcome and Good Hunting !!