WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yep it’s my turn

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Always interested in how it goes for ya if care to post to inform all of us. With you.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Think I got it
Headache, body ache .
Damn
I didn’t get tested

drew_built

Reaction score
Our only remaining symptom is a bit of junk in our throat. Curious how long this stuff sticks around to where you test negative or when to even test again
I tested negative after 10 days from first symptom, if you got tested by your health care provider, good luck having them retest you, they will say you will test positive for up to 90 days, I fought it till they agreed to test me again
My job required 2 negative test before my return

4Waters

Reaction score
I tested negative after 10 days from first symptom, if you got tested by your health care provider, good luck having them retest you, they will say you will test positive for up to 90 days, I fought it till they agreed to test me again
That's BS that your employer requires that, the City of Los Angeles doesn't require that anymore because of the 90 day deal. We can't return until 10 days after on-set of symptoms. My daughter got it from me and she got a 90 day exemption from school, basically if she got exposed (and she did) at school during the 90 days she didn't have to quarantine or test, just watch for symptoms.

DWC

Reaction score
Mine says to stay out 14days from my positive test. I think that’s down to 10 now. No tests to come back.

4Waters

Reaction score
Mine says to stay out 14days from my positive test. I think that’s down to 10 now. No tests to come back.
No tests for 90 days is CDC guidelines and one I happen to agree with, my old supervisor got it April 2020 and tested positive for over 70 days (8 tests after the original 14 days) with each test being a new positive not a reoccurring positive.

The numbers are so far off during the first 12 months of this shit show. Remember we have more positives now than we did then and they are not retesting people for 90 days now.

DWC

Reaction score
No tests for 90 days is CDC guidelines and one I happen to agree with, my old supervisor got it April 2020 and tested positive for over 70 days (8 tests after the original 14 days) with each test being a new positive not a reoccurring positive.

The numbers are so far off during the first 12 months of this shit show. Remember we have more positives now than we did then and they are not retesting people for 90 days now.
I’m guessing most companies will change their guidelines over the next 30 days. There won’t be enough people to keep things going. The super cold/Cron is on a tear.

traquer

Reaction score
I got the Vid also... Went snowboarding on Tuesday shredded all morning and was fine, came home had some In-N-Out, had some slight nausea (never happens for me) and then when I went to bed I had a fever 102 by midnight, Came on very quick. Advil helps.

Two days later, seems like fever is subsiding (but I will totally stop with the Advil I think now, they say some fever is good). Feeling pretty good now actually and doing some work at the computer.

I tool 4 Ivermectin pills last night just to test it, and took 9 today.

I'm also taking all the other recommended stuff like zinc, querectin, NAC, turmeric, C, D

brgrcru

Reaction score
second day.
no fever
just a headache all day
a few body aches
not really hungry
'been coughing . like its, my last supper.
feel like shit ,
i could get work done, if I needed too. its raining. so no work for me.
playing on computer wondering what i should buy? all day and a few naps in between.
told wife , i should buy something, to play in desert, for the next 4 days and quarantine myself. I sold all desert toys earlier this year.
il let you the know outcome. at this time , doesn't look good. lol

traquer

Reaction score
second day.
no fever
just a headache all day
a few body aches
not really hungry
feel like shit ,
playing on computer wondering what i should buy? all day and a few naps in between.
told wife , i should buy something, to play in desert, for the next 4 days and quarantine myself. I sold all desert toys earlier this year.
Take your ivermectin brother. Request on Push health and pick up at a mom and pop pharmacy. You can have it by tomorow noon for $350

4Waters

Reaction score
second day.
no fever
just a headache all day
a few body aches
not really hungry
feel like shit ,
Eat, find something that you can taste, spicy, I could barely taste the spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's. You need to keep your strength up

brgrcru

Reaction score
Day 4/5
Just a little body aches
Been eating sleeping
Even went for mtb ride yesterday 12 miles
And hit the jump line mtb trail today
6 miles
Was a little tired but still was at my average speed up and down
It’s really just a bad cold . But not even that
Cough is gone
Wife is still negative.
Back to trucking tomorrow
Should be 💯 by next Friday

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
You and I tested positive the same day. I’m thinking it’s better to rest, let it do it’s thing. The less I do it seems like the raging cough subsides. I’m slowly feeling better. It just the tickle in my upper chest that kicks my ass. No aches or pains, no headaches

HBCraig

Reaction score
Did you take ivermectin?

HBCraig

Reaction score
Day 4/5
Just a little body aches
Been eating sleeping
Even went for mtb ride yesterday 12 miles
And hit the jump line mtb trail today
6 miles
Was a little tired but still was at my average speed up and down
It’s really just a bad cold . But not even that
Cough is gone
Wife is still negative.
Back to trucking tomorrow
Should be 💯 by next Friday
Did you take ivermectin?

Ladsm

Reaction score
New Years EVE I got the scratchy throat, running nose and coughing up chunks but no headache and no fever. Got tested and negative, Only have a cold.

I was told the only diff with OMICROM vs Cold is Omicrom has headaches and Fever, Cold doesnt have those symptoms.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I’m guessing most companies will change their guidelines over the next 30 days. There won’t be enough people to keep things going. The super cold/Cron is on a tear.
the govt wants another shut down, this just gets us there faster...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
FYI.. my Honey has a major sore throat....

she has issues with sleep (this has been ongoing for 40 years..LOL)...

so she's over the hot tea, honey and lemon...

I just searched and heating pad around the neck does wonders...

Momma happy... a little bit..LOL

brgrcru

Reaction score
You and I tested positive the same day. I’m thinking it’s better to rest, let it do it’s thing. The less I do it seems like the raging cough subsides. I’m slowly feeling better. It just the tickle in my upper chest that kicks my ass. No aches or pains, no headaches
I just tried to do my usual routine .
Once I’m in the routine , I forget about the sickness . Which helps me mentally.
All a bit slower . I’m feeling better , but not 💯
Going to take it easy rest of week. With any workouts .
But I am working . Trucking

brgrcru

Reaction score
well, its Friday. after a long week of trucking. I'm still not 100%.
really just feel a little better, than I did Monday.
appetite, not really
coffee makes me want to puke.
trying to wake up at 3 am sucks donkey balls. it seems like, I could sleep all day.
been going to bed at 7 pm lol
I would go earlier, but someone was lifting her eyebrows.
the good thing its dark.
eating lots of fruit and veggies. drinking lots of water.
taking my vitamins. but not ivermectin.
hoping for a restful weekend.

4Waters

Reaction score
well, its Friday. after a long week of trucking. I'm still not 100%.
really just feel a little better, than I did Monday.
appetite, not really
coffee makes me want to puke.
trying to wake up at 3 am sucks donkey balls. it seems like, I could sleep all day.
been going to bed at 7 pm lol
I would go earlier, but someone was lifting her eyebrows.
the good thing its dark.
eating lots of fruit and veggies. drinking lots of water.
taking my vitamins. but not ivermectin.
hoping for a restful weekend.
The extreme fatigue from covid was the hardest part for me, no energy at all, everything is a chore. Took about 3 weeks to get my energy back.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
There should be zero surprise that the numbers are spiking. Everyone was out and about with their family for the holidays. 1 week later and now new cases are popping up. This is what was expected.

What I hearing in here is exactly what I've heard from my partners who recently caught it. The only ones that have so far this time have not had it prior, so they are all new cases. All back to work within 5 days.

Stay up on your normal vitamins and move around a bit. Don't overdue it and stay away from other people if you are feeling sick. Glad to hear everyone in here is doing good.

Spectra18

Reaction score
This Covid 3 is not that bad. The first one was the best and deadliest. Covid 2 was good, but this version is lite everyone crying bloody hell. But creepy how EVERYONES got it.