WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

YES! Boating Content: Powerboat Magazine's Digital Issue Up & Running...

Tank

Reaction score
Powerboat Magazine's first digital issue (or Dpub as it's referred to) is up and running. I know the PBM crew - specifically Editor Jason Johnson - put a lot of effort into getting the ball rolling on this, as well as getting out the current (hard) issue of PBM which shipped last week. The Dpub issues will be viewable via the PBM website and is accessible via any of your web surfing devices (PC, lap-top, iPad/tablet, smart phones, etc). The format used is extremely interactive and user friendly. The first Dpub is solely dedicated to the 2011 Reader?s Choice Awards, so check it out and feel free to give those at PBM your feedback and constructive criticism. And of course look for PBM?s latest issue on newsstands and in your mailbox soon!

Stay tuned for great coverage from Key West with the PBM crew covering the world offshore races as well as the Florida Powerboat Club?s poker run and everything in between.

I would like to extend a hearty thank you for the continued support of Powerboat Magazine while they transition into the next phase of their publication. I can assure you the team is working diligently on bringing you awesome event coverage, boat tests and relevant news while focusing on expanding and growing to better your reading pleasure.

Enjoy!

http://www.powerboatmag.com/

Attachments

• 1_cover_rev.jpg
    1_cover_rev.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 170

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
:thumbsup:thumbsup Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:thumbsup

laynhose

Reaction score
Thats awesome, finally a good boating website. Thank you and keep up the good work.

JBS

Reaction score
Checked it out the other day:thumbsup

Looking forward to getting the print issue