WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

YIKES!

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
5 gallons of gas and a match. Fuck those things. I have a guy at work that will catch them. Toss them in the freezer and set them up around work for me to find so he can hear me scream like a little girl. He did it yesterday.

endobear

Reaction score
Screw that. I'll be having nightmares tonight.

East Wood

Reaction score
I am not scared of much, but holy hell this gives me goosebumps. I don't mess with snakes at all. My 10 year old daughter has begged me for years to get one...ain't happening sweetheart.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Screw that. I'll be having nightmares tonight.
Imagine riding along on your bike or dirt bike and don't see the hole from the sheer side and fall off that drop off straight into that hole they are all scurrying into.... that's a HORRIFIC nightmare right there....

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
5 gallons of gas and a match. Fuck those things. I have a guy at work that will catch them. Toss them in the freezer and set them up around work for me to find so he can hear me scream like a little girl. He did it yesterday.
He would be dead

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

JD D05

Reaction score
Be fun to shoot the shit out of all of them.

Sherpa

Reaction score
I’d figure out how to bring out a big barrel out there, use a grab stick and put all of them in the barrel (leave a few to eat rats) then drown the ones in the barrel.. that’s ALOT of skins for making stuff out of, lots of tails, not to mention a lot of meat!

it’s a super scary video though..

S