WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yo Booger.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
30 mins into it over here and it will be roadworthy soon 🤣.

Been touring Havasu small businesses this morning..

Tried The Tireman to mount the new trailer tires.. super fast and reasonable work just as the lore suggested. Old tires that made it from Parker to Havasu were from 2003.
3A8731D9-E217-4119-A8B7-30B859EB4837.jpeg

Pulled the idler hubs off and took them to Shadow Trailers to get rebuilt. Couple hour turnaround and $50. Can’t beat that.

Also the hatch now stays open with no hands 😂. $19/pair Amazon lift struts.

More to follow.

EA95E49C-F001-4BD4-BC77-EA8014EE0C07.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score

Tried the Tireman to mount the new trailer tires.. super fast and reasonable work just as the lore suggested. Old tires that made it from Parker to Havasu were from 2003.
View attachment 1130505

Pulled the idler hubs off and took them to Shadow trailers to get rebuilt. Couple hour turnaround and $50. Can’t beat that.

Also the hatch now stays open with no hands 😂.

More to follow.

View attachment 1130506
Adding an axle and lowering the trailer will give you an extra 20mph. 😎

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
L

Tried The Tireman to mount the new trailer tires.. super fast and reasonable work just as the lore suggested. Old tires that made it from Parker to Havasu were from 2003.
View attachment 1130505

Pulled the idler hubs off and took them to Shadow Trailers to get rebuilt. Couple hour turnaround and $50. Can’t beat that.

Also the hatch now stays open with no hands 😂.

More to follow.

View attachment 1130506
Looking forward to the update SYB.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score

View attachment 1130505

More to follow.

View attachment 1130506
My neighbor at the Landing used to have a Tango, I don't think I ever had as much fun in a boat as I did in that thing towing the kids on the tube in circles and figure eights. I would have to stop and catch my breath I was laughing so hard.
He had a place diverter on it, so it would be great in the channel! He told me he took that off when he sold it, I can see if he'll part with it if you're interested.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Nice job Fallow Jet boater! 👍👍

Rivrat

Reaction score
Why did you sell your only running boat ? Maybe gladis will take you for a ride in rotellas v drives

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My neighbor at the Landing used to have a Tango, I don't think I ever had as much fun in a boat as I did in that thing towing the kids on the tube in circles and figure eights. I would have to stop and catch my breath I was laughing so hard.
He had a place diverter on it, so it would be great in the channel! He told me he took that off when he sold it, I can see if he'll part with it if you're interested.

Yes let me know!! That is pretty much exactly what this is for.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I can’t imagine why this isn’t functional! Off to get a new trailer plug.

1EE30FD7-EC99-4C1F-A3D5-DA2C0D34A7AD.jpeg

So Wheeler told me the premium multi zone top of the line head unit was stolen by thieves.
0AC8F151-3008-4E2A-AFDE-EF13D3400989.jpeg

I took off the bezel, reached into the boat and found the missing head unit! It had Wheelers favorite Ace of Base cassette in it.
84F61561-4116-4200-A448-BDE14BE57EB6.jpeg

Putting in a Pyle (bought solely for the name) to replace the old Media Master premium head unit

6221840B-EF16-44BA-8D94-8AD1E6F922CA.jpeg

And this is where disappointment set in.

I got some new Boss 6.5” speakers.
391AAD42-CE80-4617-BCBF-FE8699AF4DCE.jpeg

Apparently they are a different bolt pattern than these old turds. So this will be a project for another day.
6EF95267-21D4-4191-A119-7573F40132A4.jpeg

Wheeler

Reaction score
"I took off the bezel, reached into the boat and found the missing head unit! It had Wheelers favorite Ace of Base cassette in it."

Good job, you know he's going to have to charge you for that now.........

I'm putting the band back together and will be needing my pipe! Thanks Ashley! Whatever you do, Don't drop it! :)

IMG_9427__82499.1525976123.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
Why did you sell your only running boat ? Maybe gladis will take you for a ride in rotellas v drives
I've been liquidating most anything that I have not used in a year or more in anticipation of a recession. I'll be picking up a real Schiada in the near future when prices fall below 1999 levels then then Party is on! :)

Wheeler

Reaction score
You might have it but the question is………do they want it? :looking:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 J/K

BTW, That is a badass little boat in that pic. 👍
Kevin can handle it but would rather not deal with it. again!~ :) Ritchey is the only one that I can think of that can't be had. He did that to himself a long long time ago. 🤣

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Dang Ashley you have been a busy guy. The control looks great. How hard of an install was that? Have been wanting to change out ours in hopes of a ittle smoother operation.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Be careful kid. I have something for everyone. ;)

View attachment 1130635
Kevin can handle it but would rather not deal with it. again!~ :) Ritchey is the only one that I can think of that can't be had. He did that to himself a long long time ago. 🤣
Aparently I have been able to drink whiskey again. But I try like hell not to. Plus, Billdo has mellowed WAY out, and I have learned how to deal with people a wee bit better.

I ain't afraid of no Billdo! I'm actually wondering where my invite to his new pool is.... lol!

Nordie

Reaction score
Last time I heard an Ace of Bass reference there was was a please be kind please rewind sticker on a VHS.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Dang Ashley you have been a busy guy. The control looks great. How hard of an install was that? Have been wanting to change out ours in hopes of a ittle smoother operation.

In my case the Dana was worth the extra money over the Hardin because of the easier install. I didn’t need new cables,so I saved on the cables and on the labor. If I knew it was gonna be that easy I would have done them myself. He said he took the old ones out, cut the hole using the provided template, connected the wires and put the cables right on, they didn’t even need adjustment.

As far as how smooth they are..wanna go boating tomorrow morning and find out? :)

Wheeler

Reaction score

View attachment 1130505

More to follow.

View attachment 1130506
When's it going to Moses for color correction and a little magic coating or are you waiting for a sign? :)

Wheeler

Reaction score
Last time I heard an Ace of Bass reference there was was a please be kind please rewind sticker on a VHS.
First I've ever heard of them so I did a quick search and played a tune. They suck! I'll stick to Die Antword and Baby's on fire. thank you very much.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
In my case the Dana was worth the extra money over the Hardin because of the easier install. I didn’t need new cables,so I saved on the cables and on the labor. If I knew it was gonna be that easy I would have done them myself. He said he took the old ones out, cut the hole using the provided template, connected the wires and put the cables right on, they didn’t even need adjustment.

Good to know that it is easy. Who did the install for you?

As far as how smooth they are..wanna go boating tomorrow morning and find out? :)
Hell yeah!!! Was thinking about going out myself. 👍

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Speaking of that. Have you ever noticed in the Action Sports the sign left from when that a Blockbusters. LOL

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
So how much for the ace of base tape? Asking for a friend……..

Reactions: DLC

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Factory Merc cables?