WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You Can Feel The Energy

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
That was awesome! An gave me the chillz, never seen a president love his country like Trump dose!! That’s what United people look like as one! Proud to be apart of this moment to preserve America’s future generations May god bless America with another 4 more years!! Thank you Trump for giving up everything an taking nothing in return to MAGA!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter what side of the isle you're on. Seeing unity like that, the people for the leader, the leader for the people. That should show the opposition that they should work together, because a united people are a powerful force.

Seeing the President salute...respect, not control...is an awsome clip.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
That was badass!! Maybe I am not looking in the right places, but I just don't see how the other guy can be leading anywhere.

I was able to attend the rally in Carson City. And just like you said, You can feel the energy!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
And he repeats that day after day. Last evening in Florida he did not wrap up until near 1:00 A.M. and he looked as a Man who had just got up after a Great nights sleep. He has more energy and fire than anyone any age I have ever witnessed. He flat Loves this Country His Job and Us. I am so lucky to be living during this Incredible Event.