WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"You Can Leave Your Hat On"!!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
That is a Randy Newman song not from Randy Newman‘s first album but it was somewhere along the line...

...Before His first album was released...he was over at Tommy LI Pumas house... sat down at the grand piano and played his entire first album for the few people that were there ...Piano Peggy Sandvig was laying under the piano with somebody else I forget who???...I wasn’t there and Peggy who is a musical genius told him every note in every chord that he played it kind of freaked him out... there may have been psychedelic drugs involved ...not by him but by the people that were laying under the piano...lol...

Last edited:

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Genuine awesome song and sound. Everytime it comes on I jack the volume to 11

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So as a test I put this on loud enough so the wife could hear it. She gets up and says what are you watching, are you watching the movie? I said no just the song. She says you know we have the movie.
When we were first dating we went and saw this movie. Let’s just say she left her hat on....

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This will date me a bit but, Tom Jones tears up Leave Your Hat On. I've seen him live 3 times and he is one hell of an entertainer. There is even a video of him singing it in 2019 at the age of 79 and his voice is still spot on. Try not to hate! 😁