WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You couldn't Pay me Enough....

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
To Be A Transit Bus driver! soooo, one of our bus drivers got shot by a stray 12 Gauge slug about 6:30 pm yesterday.....actually the slug lodged in a window frame, and the shrapnel stuck in his neck and chest while he was on his lunch break eating a sandwich in the back of the bus...luckily he is ok, and recovering at Palomar. the bus did not fare so well lol! and they caught the little gangbanger fucks running down the railroad tracks at our sprinter ops station. hope they get their ass handed to em...
and yours truly was on the channel 7 and 8 news San Diego driving the wounded bus out of Escondido transit center and back to the yard...:D

IMG_3726.jpg IMG_3727.jpg IMG_3728.jpg IMG_3729.jpg IMG_3730.jpg IMG_3731.jpg

Icky

Reaction score
What gangbanger uses slugs? There must've been a sale at his local gun store.:)

Glad the driver is gonna be ok

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What gangbanger uses slugs? There must've been a sale at his local gun store.:)

Glad the driver is gonna be ok

5 Finger discount sale......:skull

Taboma

Reaction score
Saw that last night, that ganganger BS is usually associated with East Valley Prkwy, not so much towards the west end. Glad they caught em :thumbsup:thumbsup

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Yep, I guess they had an altercation between 3 people outside the bus at the transit center, and the dude pulled out a pistol grip sawed off piece of shit (still baffled by the slug thing) and fired, it missed, and went through the windshield and struck a window frame and fragmented into our driver. dude is damn lucky...
As for our rocket scientist of a director, we are still baffled as to why he laid off all our security officers last week :hmm
and go figure we have 3 shootings on the properties this week alone...it is typical of the way this company has been going since they laid off the entire maintenance division and outsourced us 6 years ago. Sad....:(

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I guess they had an altercation between 3 people outside the bus at the transit center, and the dude pulled out a pistol grip sawed off piece of shit (still baffled by the slug thing) and fired, it missed, and went through the windshield and struck a window frame and fragmented into our driver. dude is damn lucky...
As for our rocket scientist of a director, we are still baffled as to why he laid off all our security officers last week :hmm
and go figure we have 3 shootings on the properties this week alone...it is typical of the way this company has been going since they laid off the entire maintenance division and outsourced us 6 years ago. Sad....:(

That seems to be the trend. All the higher ups are lining their pockets in the name of saving money by subcontracting out to shit alternatives like mv and first transit.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
That seems to be the trend. All the higher ups are lining their pockets in the name of saving money by subcontracting out to shit alternatives like mv and first transit.

Exactly....and I just found out some other crapola that is going on internally with NCTD, and it explains a lot about why so many people have been leaving and retiring early. the rats always desert the ship when its sinking! and as I've said here in the past, there is a good chance I will not be there for the new contract with MV due to the joke of a salary they are offering and lack of benefits...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

This is happening in Escondido?? North County was always such a nice area..

grumpy88

Reaction score
I think Jerry Brown considers that a non violent charge . The kid did not mean to dislodge the window frame that struck the driver so it will be pleaded down to discharging a fire arm illegally. Ads holes all of them

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
This is happening in Escondido?? North County was always such a nice area..

Yessir, mainly its because NCTD let all their security go over a week ago, and these criminals seem to know it right away and a lot has been happening at the transit properties this week alone....3 shootings since Monday, one fatality. like I say, even I will most likely be self employed and no longer working for them by July 1st. others including myself are just done with the BS.
there are still a lot of nice areas in Escondido, and I hope it stays that way, its home for my family and I

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I hope thee purps are run through the ringer and hit with the max duration of jail time for what they did.
Man I want to vent about bus drivers in Seattle, but wont just cause this didnt happen in Seattle.
What I will say is, mass transit "authorities" are a frigging scam. If the liberal media ever gets it's head out of it's ass you might here about the bullshit sham they pulled in the PNW regarding "sound transit 3" proposition. It was passed and now the same libtards are that said OK are screaming about their car tabs AND how this came to be. When some dust settles I'll post in the dreaded political section.

I'll end with a common term by commuters in Settle, "I got bus fucked!". Rant off.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I hope thee purps are run through the ringer and hit with the max duration of jail time for what they did.
Man I want to vent about bus drivers in Seattle, but wont just cause this didnt happen in Seattle.
What I will say is, mass transit "authorities" are a frigging scam. If the liberal media ever gets it's head out of it's ass you might here about the bullshit sham they pulled in the PNW regarding "sound transit 3" proposition. It was passed and now the same libtards are that said OK are screaming about their car tabs AND how this came to be. When some dust settles I'll post in the dreaded political section.

I'll end with a common term by commuters in Settle, "I got bus fucked!". Rant off.

Funny thing, a whole shitload of our drivers left First Transit (First Disaster, lol)and went to Seattle transit because of better wages, and benefits...same company though. Drivers are a strange bunch, and most are not the sharpest tool in the shed..

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This happened at the sprinter transit center?
Fricken "safe sanctuary " city[emoji34]

530RL

Reaction score
Holy smokes.

Sort of like the bus scene in the Gauntlet......

Not enough pay for that.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
This happened at the sprinter transit center?
Fricken "safe sanctuary " city[emoji34]

Yes, the main Transit center on Valley Parkway, and the Sprinter's eastern most station. the shop that I work at is right behind the transit center, off Quince, I was on my lunch break, and heard the shot, then sirens after that...then ghetto bird, and then was called by the deputy director of NCTD asking for updates. it was crazy.