WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You ever post things online when you are drunk.....

yz450mm

Reaction score
Ask RD how he feels about his late night Coors Light fueled Speed UTV delivery bet?

But yes, I would suppose that a good majority on RDP are guilty of drunk posting at some point. I know I am!
20211120_234912.jpg

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
I went through a bit there where I was going on gunbroker after having a few. Don't get me wrong, I got some good prices most of the time but I would not had bought a lot of them if it were not for the alcohol.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I went through a bit there where I was going on gunbroker after having a few. Don't get me wrong, I got some good prices most of the time but I would not had bought a lot of them if it were not for the alcohol.
Haha just gotta be sober when it get to your FFL. 😁 Don't hate the player hate the game.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
and have to go in for cleanup the next morning? Sometimes when I open my phone in the morning I cringe at notifications from the prior night.
Been a bit since I’ve woken up to some really cringe worthy posts from the night before.
I’d like to think because of how many times it’s happened before I’m getting a little better at not letting it happen. 🤷‍♂️

Spudsbud

Reaction score
What is with drinking and diminishing vowel useage ? !!

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Yeah but fortunately for me when I read my posts next morning I haven't had to clean up yet. Probably cause I don't post much.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I would never do such a thing! 🙄🤣🍻

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
What if you don’t stay up very late? Does that count? LoL

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
After 6:30pm in whatever timezone I'm in I am no longer responsible for posts. If its a weekend or It's known that I'm in havasu for any period over 6 hours I'm intoxicated, and therefore not responsible for any postings 🤣😅😅😅

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I used to get wasted and Facebook live all the time.. I got some haters out there that start downloading them and trying to fuck with my businesses so I kinda laid off it. @franky lol

I get asked all the time though to do them because some were hilarious, some were embarrassing, but all of them were fun and entertaining