WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You ever wanted anything this much?

MOUZER

Reaction score
awwwwww...i love snow leopards..good job

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
How did that sumbitch even survive the initial fall, or the melee afterwards?

Jeez, hunger is a good motivator, no wonder I got no prolem workin 7 days a week.....

MV Mike

Reaction score
Mess with the Woman,suffer the consequences!!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Snow leopards are an endangered species. There are less than 5,000 of them in the wild, and poachers are reducing their numbers daily.

There are other species of big cats, like Bengal tigers, that are also being hunted to extinction in India. It's a criminal shame the Indian government doesn't do something to stop it.

NicPaus

Reaction score
After a kill like that does it eat what it can and move on or stick around for a few days until it finishes it off?

rrrr

Reaction score
I know lions and tigers return to their kill, and African leopards sometimes drag their kill into trees to prevent hyenas from eating it, but don't know about snow leopards.

I imagine they do the same as other carnivores and stay close until it's gone.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The short answer to your question is no. I wouldn't jump off that damn cliff for anything LOL..

That said even after that bad decision you gotta respect that cat never let go of it even after they rolled down the hill off another cliff onto the rocks etc.. He wasn't letting it go for anything.

RD

cpdad93

Reaction score
If the cat had just let go. I think the fall would have killed it or at least maimed it so it would be an easy finish after walking down the trail.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
That's crazy! I could hear Patrick Swayze's voice after they hit the ground... "Goddamn you are one radical sonuvabitch..." :p