WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You ever wonder?!?!? ( stupid people edition)

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
There are some serious stupid people out there! Sometimes I am behind them in line at the store or behind them at a red light. Or in line at a gas station. I then think to myself you ever wonder how they.......

Pump gas
E4C8CCD3-8DA8-4330-A009-BE3AE9517E17.jpeg

Go through a drive through
71333D62-E215-4B4D-9BD4-912C0FB830E0.jpeg

Don’t drown while taking a shower
167B29D9-A058-4AF4-B1D6-54E6CDD8CC52.gif

I then say to myself you are stupid!!!!! That’s why

Feel free to add more

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I don’t care where i am. I get behind every asshole on the road or a store line. I say I could be driving on the fucking moon and someone would come out and mess with me. :mad: Happened just today in Target. Lady had to insert her card 3 times. I say 3 strikes you’re OUT!

Your ad here

Reaction score
Since I was 15 I've always worked around chiefs, responsible people. In the past 1.5 years I've been working along side young blood and the blue collar older workers and it's been an eye opener. 31 now and am realizing more, that stupidity is all around in many forms and all ages. Also surprised at how many losers, and I mean deadbeat losers there are that are in their 40s and 50s. I just smile and move on about my business and am thankful I woke up in my body that morning and not in their body.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Have You noticed lately how hard and long it is to purchase anything from a convenience store or gas station these days ?? Between cigs , lottery tics , burritos , hotdogs and a myriad List of crap , it’s takes forever
Yeah. The toolbag who scratches the ticket right there.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Heres one for you. Husband and wife team work for me on 2 separate jobs. Wife picks up husband at noon Wednesday to bring him to the hospital for something he did to his finger TWO days earlier at HOME! Neither told the client they were leaving. After I found the jerkoffs 6 hours later, he had the audacity to show me a pin prick hole on his pinky. Needless to say, I will soon be getting a paper from the state in them seeking unemployment benefits. :mad: Here’s the kicker. They BOTH got drs note for 2 days off

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Since I was 15 I've always worked around chiefs, responsible people. In the past 1.5 years I've been working along side young blood and the blue collar older workers and it's been an eye opener. 31 now and am realizing more, that stupidity is all around in many forms and all ages. Also surprised at how many losers, and I mean deadbeat losers there are that are in their 40s and 50s. I just smile and move on about my business and am thankful I woke up in my body that morning and not in their body.

Just spend 30 seconds on Facebook and you will see a life time of pathetic Dip Shits.

rrrr

Reaction score
Next time you go through a drive thru, check out the paint and rubber on the bollards. They must get hit at least once a day. Three weeks ago the bollards at my neighborhood McDonald's were repainted. I stopped by for a couple of breakfast burritos yesterday, and they're already hammered.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Next time you go through a drive thru, check out the paint and rubber on the bollards. They must get hit at least once a day. Three weeks ago the bollards at my neighborhood McDonald's were repainted. I stopped by for a couple of breakfast burritos yesterday, and they're already hammered.

Any of the egg McMuffin.... always ask “substitute scrambled eggs instead of round”

SSOOO MUCH BETTER

rrrr

Reaction score
Any of the egg McMuffin.... always ask “substitute scrambled eggs instead of round”

SSOOO MUCH BETTER

My wife likes Egg McMuffins with regular bacon instead of Canadian bacon. They're much better. I'll suggest the scrambled eggs to her.

Here we are discussing the finer points of the McDonald's menu...LOL!

:p 😁

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
My wife likes Egg McMuffins with regular bacon instead of Canadian bacon. They're much better. I'll suggest the scrambled eggs to her.

Here we are discussing the finer points of the McDonald's menu...LOL!

:p 😁

It supposed to be an Eggs Benedict, so no on the scrambled eggs and bacon.

A few weeks ago I was out at the gen plant and forgot my breakfast sandwich back at the office. Stopped by Wendy's for a quick bite instead, their breakfast items are on point.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

SSOOO MUCH BETTER
Go with folded egg or egg white (they had it before the cold and flu season pandemic), or just get the sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle.