WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You guys get another day off of work!

C-2

Reaction score
I was born on Father's Day the 19th and every few years Father's Day falls on the 19th.

I'll tell the wife and kids it's Father's Day HOLIDAY when it falls on the 19th!

A holiday so gawdamn important they gave us father's a day off. Now go fetch me a beer. :D

yz450mm

Reaction score
I guess I'm not really understanding why so many of you have such a problem with a holiday that celebrates the ending of slavery when most of you have said you either don't get it off or won't be celebrating it? [emoji2369]

Well dumbass, it's because a lot of us on here are business owners, and we don't make any money on worthless holidays meant to appease and quiet the social media sheep.

As a failed business owner, I would think that you know this at heart, but obviously will never admit to it. Hiding behind that veil of corporate BK and your current sugar mama supporting you, we would expect nothing less from you.

Maybe you should stick to talking random shit behind the keyboard, and leave the real business discussions to the rest of us that have succeeded instead of failed.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

kurtis500

Reaction score
Well dumbass, it's because a lot of us on here are business owners, and we don't make any money on worthless holidays meant to appease and quiet the social media sheep.

As a failed business owner, I would think that you know this at heart, but obviously will never admit to it. Hiding behind that veil of corporate BK and your current sugar mama supporting you, we would expect nothing less from you.

Maybe you should stick to talking random shit behind the keyboard, and leave the real business discussions to the rest of us that have succeeded instead of failed.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
LOL!!

DAMN

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Screw that holiday .
Looks like the tax payer again will pay for these fed/ state employees to stay home for the day