WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

YOU GUYS!!!! HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The madman fucking eradicated the meme virus!!!!!!!
We can all go back to living our normal lives!!!!!!!
All praise Emperor JAO!!!!!!

1611350374183.png

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhh no they didn’t. The image I posted earlier is clearly a photoshop right @Bobby V ?
Never said it was a photo shop. Just said there still using the COVID counter. Just depends on what show or anchor is on at the time. Hasn’t changed. 😉

Andy B.

Reaction score
GD - Who didn’t see this happening right after the inauguration? Even CNN removed there Covid Death Counter on Wednesday, lmao Fuck Jao!!!

Exactly I noticed that at the gym the other day fucking cock sucking fake news assholes. No fucking way would I have known if it wasn't for the gym no news,regular TV just movies and documentaries! Fuck those liberial owned commie bastards!!

DLC

Reaction score
It’s all the same Bullshit! During the gulf war they promoted the deaths of our military hero’s killed in action, every hero that was killed in action was announced within the 1st 5 minutes and then BAM ! O bummer took office not more deaths announced......

it’s pretty sick!

just look at the National guard treatment, on Thursday everyone was oh thank you for your service .... then on Friday ah can guys guys sleep in the open air parking garage it’s only going to be 40 degrees tonight !

such bullshit

wedensday Biden took the oath as not my president..... then the WHO announced we need to configure Covid positives differently.....
that’s total crap

Trump has already given about a million covid shots and today it’s like Trump didn’t have a plan in place

its all 100 % pure crap

get ready for more crap and higher taxes, illegals, higher medical and fuel costs!

I have to go crap on a side walk! later gator 🐊

a lot of shit is getting dropping

but it’s ok because it’s time to unite

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Just hours AFTER the inauguration....
WHO warns of 'false positives' in COVID tests, says some patients might not be 'truly infected'
January 22, 2021 -

View attachment 965390

Yep - My MIL has tested positively for 2+ months straight with zero symptoms after the first 3 days. She’s had 4 tests done so far, and according to CDC that counts as 4 new cases. 🤦‍♂️

jet496

Reaction score
In just the last few days restaurants are open for dine in everywhere here in San Diego even though it's not official. Hmmmmm. Been shut down 10 months & the day the libbies take over our government things change.

It doesn't matter how obvious the corruption is, they can get away with everything now.

jet496

Reaction score
Yep - My MIL has tested positively for 2+ months straight with zero symptoms after the first 3 days. She’s had 4 tests done so far, and according to CDC that counts as 4 new cases. 🤦‍♂️
Yup, they've always known this fact. A doctor told us about this months & months ago, how his colleagues over seas told WHO & the scientific community this very thing but they were to not worry about it, the tests are how we want them.

I know it sounds like conspiracy theories but it's not. We're all going to be slaves one day & the libbies will have this stupid-ass look on their faces, same one they have now LOL, like ooops.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The WHO and CDC aren't working as hard anymore to cover up stories published months ago and are now just confirming their accuracy.....

"They ran a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on 9,899,828 citizens at cycle threshold settings between 37 and 40. This setting is extremely high (sensitive). In the U.S., the setting is also 40. And in Europe, the settings are typically between 40 and 45.
This level of amplification serves no diagnostic purpose in terms of finding those who are currently infectious. At these levels, a PCR test will find dead remnants of COVID-19 from someone who had the virus months ago. In other words, the person isn’t infectious anymore.
The results of the research are telling.
From all the tests, no new symptomatic cases were found. The virus had run its course in Wuhan. And 300 asymptomatic cases were found.
Of the 300, 190 tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies, indicating that they had likely been infected within the last few months. The others likely had COVID-19 even further out and had already developed T cell immunity.
The most important insight, however, came from the fact that none of the samples taken from the 300 asymptomatic cases produced a live virus in cultures examined in a lab setting. This confirmed that these asymptomatic cases are not infectious.
Put more simply, people who are asymptomatic cannot spread COVID-19"

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
Heading to gym now will report back if CNN (fuck them) has it back on.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Wasn't on this morning at 9:00am at the gym those fuckers have cnn all over.
Here you go fuck Biden he uses CNN just like Hitler used his propaganda machine to control the masses! Wake up sheep when all the illegals start flowing in and they
P_20210123_110655_LL.jpg
P_20210123_110655_LL.jpg
break in your house and kill a loved one don't cry to us. You got what you voted for fuck your feelings,I have liberals in my family that have no clue. I won't shed a tear for them either wake up!!!

No covid numbers this was at the athletic club on 215 and eastern.