WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You Guys Suck!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
A while back there was a thread about cool racing movies and someone bright up The Art Of Racing In The Rain, well the wife and I just watched it and now my eyes are swollen from emotion (not crying), this stupid movie is a bawl fest. It’s a great movie, if you’re a dog owner you can totally relate. They don’t make movies like this about cats.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Gonna watch it with the family later today.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, still got a little fuzzy a few times.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
A while back there was a thread about cool racing movies and someone bright up The Art Of Racing In The Rain, well the wife and I just watched it and now my eyes are swollen from emotion (not crying), this stupid movie is a bawl fest. It’s a great movie, if you’re a dog owner you can totally relate. They don’t make movies like this about cats.

Its up there with Marley and Me. Good flick.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

Nope, cats are always vilified just like Donald Trump

RCDave

Reaction score
Buy the audio book on cd or streaming. The book is a multiple better than the movie

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I recommended it and glad you enjoyed it.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Definitely a roller coaster of emotions....