WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You idiots with your SxS’s

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Are doing it wrong THIS is how you get to the desert 😱😳. Kind of impressed to be honest 👍
5600C8DB-83B2-420F-A31D-5FC845EFA2AB.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saw that the other day.. I was a little curious about tongue weight when that is all done. Lol

overall though you gotta give it up to the guy.. lol. I wonder how he gets it off of there?

Reactions: TPC

2Driver

Reaction score
Saw that the other day.. I was a little curious about tongue weight when that is all done. Lol

overall though you gotta give it up to the guy.. lol. I wonder how he gets it off of there?

Looks like he did something custom to the frame vs hitch?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Looks like a Colorado plate on the trailer.
Weight on the two bottom wheel supports, top isn't holding all much just keeping it upright.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Those Montana 5th wheels always looked Heavy Duty.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Someone should really invent a trailer where the backdoor folds down and you could put your SXS inside :rolleyes:
I had one of those with a ramp. I would've just done a tandem trailer setup at this point. If I ever get back into trailers I'm going tandem if I cant get my dirt bike through the side door. Those travel trailers look way nicer and more comfortable than toy haulers. Plus you dont have to convert from garage to living space when you get to your destination. I know about garage units but never want to go longer than 28'.

DWC

Reaction score
I was trying to figure out a fig to stand my SXS trailer up in the garage. Guess I should have been looking at going vertical with the dirt car

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if he removes the SxS when he takes it in complaining about slide alignment and delamination at the side windows...

Reactions: EPL

Dalton

Reaction score

SxS makes tongue weight on truck hitch lower :)

Reactions: DWC

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
No need...we used to put 2 quads and 2 bikes in a f350 bed standing up to go to glamis.just let them sit flat for hour and G ood to go
Ive put 2 quads and my dirt bike in the back of my short bed 1/2 ton to go to Cal city before. Shoulda saw y girlfriend at the time's face after I had the 2 quad standing and said I could fit the 500 in there. She didnt believe me. lol!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Looks like a Colorado plate on the trailer.
Weight on the two bottom wheel supports, top isn't holding all much just keeping it upright.

It also looks like it is sitting on a frame that runs the length of the SxS.

If so I'm guessing he winches the thing in place then boomers it down somehow. The lower bracket must attach to brackets running along the trailer frame. Designed properly it is probably secure.

Taboma

Reaction score
It also looks like it is sitting on a frame that runs the length of the SxS.

If so I'm guessing he winches the thing in place then boomers it down somehow. The lower bracket must attach to brackets running along the trailer frame. Designed properly it is probably secure.

I Agree, I'd sure like to see how he's got that black pole mounted so it doesn't rip the back off the trailer when he uses a boom to winch it up there. :eek:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if the guy who owns this rig, looks at boats on tilt trailers, or dolly trailers, and shakes his head?