WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You Only Live Once - M35 / 1350's @ 525K (Video / Classified)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

2011 DCB M35 Wide Body equipped w - Mercury Racing QC4V 1350s, Mercury Racing M8 Drives, Mercury Racing 39P Props, Motors - Transmissions - Drives Refreshed in 2016,Fully Capped Hull, Interior updated in 2017 including Full Alcantara Seats & Panels, Seadeck Flooring, (3) Simrad 9 NSS9 evo2 Plotters, (2) Simrad 7 NSS7 evo2 Plotters, (2) Simrad 7 GO7 XSE Plotter, (2) Rear Seat Simrad 5 GO5 XSE Plotters, Upgraded Navigation Charts, Rear Facing Camera, Six Person Intercom System, Integrated VHF Radio, HUGE Stereo System w - JL Audio Components & Fusion Head Unit, Rigid Industries Interior Lights, Underwater Lights, Four Odyssey Batteries, Front Foot Wash-down, Rear Swim Ladder, Bimini Top, Full Custom Storage Cover, Cockpit Cover, & Recently Serviced Triple Axle Extreme Trailer w - 20 American Force Wheels & New Toyo Proxes Tires. This boat has been maintained with an open checkbook policy & a must see!

Offered @$525K

Call for additional information or to schedule a viewing

Maxed Out Marine
928-854-3060
maxedoutmarine.com

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
This is an unbelievable nice boat. I was lucky enough to get a ride in it and whomever buys this is going to be very happy. This is my favorite m35 they built.

Enen

Reaction score
Is YOLO upgrading, or getting out of the sport?

Andy01

Reaction score
Nice video, beautiful M35. M35 1350 boats are the top of the food chain when it comes to performance boating on the west coast, not many faster boats out here.

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score

2011 DCB M35 Wide Body equipped w - Mercury Racing QC4V 1350s, Mercury Racing M8 Drives, Mercury Racing 39P Props, Motors - Transmissions - Drives Refreshed in 2016,Fully Capped Hull, Interior updated in 2017 including Full Alcantara Seats & Panels, Seadeck Flooring, (3) Simrad 9 NSS9 evo2 Plotters, (2) Simrad 7 NSS7 evo2 Plotters, (2) Simrad 7 GO7 XSE Plotter, (2) Rear Seat Simrad 5 GO5 XSE Plotters, Upgraded Navigation Charts, Rear Facing Camera, Six Person Intercom System, Integrated VHF Radio, HUGE Stereo System w - JL Audio Components & Fusion Head Unit, Rigid Industries Interior Lights, Underwater Lights, Four Odyssey Batteries, Front Foot Wash-down, Rear Swim Ladder, Bimini Top, Full Custom Storage Cover, Cockpit Cover, & Recently Serviced Triple Axle Extreme Trailer w - 20 American Force Wheels & New Toyo Proxes Tires. This boat has been maintained with an open checkbook policy & a must see!

Offered @$525K

Call for additional information or to schedule a viewing

Maxed Out Marine
928-854-3060
maxedoutmarine.com

Love the Sound of those 1350's, especially coming on plane when the turbos spool up.

That wasn't the boat that got upside down and sunk by the Sandbar, was it?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Love the Sound of those 1350's, especially coming on plane when the turbos spool up.

That wasn't the boat that got upside down and sunk by the Sandbar, was it?

It is the same boat, and it's a bit of a story that I'd rather not get into online as to how that all happened. (Not the same owner to my knowledge) After that happened the boat was taken back to DCB, completely derigged and rebuilt from the ground up. New interior / electronics / motors redone by Merc Racing etc.

RD

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
It is the same boat, and it's a bit of a story that I'd rather not get into online as to how that all happened. (Not the same owner to my knowledge) After that happened the boat was taken back to DCB, completely derigged and rebuilt from the ground up. New interior / electronics / motors redone by Merc Racing etc.

RD

10-4. I wasn't fishing for details. But I thought the first Owner was Rob (Co-Owner of DCB). I might have heard wrong.

YOLO

Reaction score
Is YOLO upgrading, or getting out of the sport?
First of all Carter is a badass! The stuff he produces is unbelievable. It’s hard to fathom selling it after watching the video.

I am not necessarily getting out of the sport but just going to take a little break. My girls are 4 and 1 and I’m looking to slow down for a few years. Maybe a deck boat sometime in the near future and then get back into the big fast stuff sometime after that.
I am one of the fortunate guys that got to own my favorite boat. I’ve spent a lot of money on it with the engine/trans/drive refresh and interior upgrades. Got it exactly the way I want it and now I’m selling it? Family, and time with them, comes first and my kiddos are only little once. It is absolutely turn key and been serviced within an inch of its life so to speak. Somebody is going to get a really nice boat.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Now that you had the sick ass DCB, time to get a toon. ;)

Just the logical progression around here. LOL

Tank

Reaction score
First of all Carter is a badass! The stuff he produces is unbelievable. It’s hard to fathom selling it after watching the video.

I am not necessarily getting out of the sport but just going to take a little break. My girls are 4 and 1 and I’m looking to slow down for a few years. Maybe a deck boat sometime in the near future and then get back into the big fast stuff sometime after that.
I am one of the fortunate guys that got to own my favorite boat. I’ve spent a lot of money on it with the engine/trans/drive refresh and interior upgrades. Got it exactly the way I want it and now I’m selling it? Family, and time with them, comes first and my kiddos are only little once. It is absolutely turn key and been serviced within an inch of its life so to speak. Somebody is going to get a really nice boat.

Good man. Priority changes.

We sold our top gun when the kids were little. Having babies changes your perspective . I always said (kindve in jest) that I want my kids to be able to fall out of the boat at speed and live / be ok. I know it’s graphic but I don’t agree with performance boating with really little kids, especially in the ocean. Now that they’re 9 and 4 it’s time to get back into it so we’re looking at cigarettes again. Gotta get these boys on the water and out to the islands.

Good luck on the sale. Always loved that thing ever since it was first built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28Eliminator

Reaction score

RD

Stevenson was the guy that originally owned the Boat, and I believe Charlie Brown bought it from him after the accident, and YOLO bought it from Charlie.

Beautiful Boat:)

JD D05

Reaction score

That is very interesting to read. I have a Nordic Flame and obviously is very different from your boat, but it is my kids that made my decision to keep it when I was thinking of selling. They are older ( 14 & 10 ) but I have a 2 year old and every single day I get home he wants to see pics of the boat. Anyway good luck with the sale!

JBS

Reaction score
Stevenson was the guy that originally owned the Boat, and I believe Charlie Brown bought it from him after the accident, and YOLO bought it from Charlie.

Beautiful Boat:)

You are correct about Stevenson. No Idea who owned it before YOLO but it was not Charlie. Charlie has an orange eliminator.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
You are correct about Stevenson. No Idea who owned it before YOLO but it was not Charlie. Charlie has an orange eliminator.

I know for a fact Charlie owned it...Lol. he had it at DS in 2014.

YOLO

Reaction score
I know for a fact Charlie owned it...Lol. he had it at DS in 2014.
You are both correct. Two different Charlie Brown’s. Octane Marine Charlie Brown owns the Eliminator and Lake Chelan Charlie Brown is who I bought the boat from. DCB owned it before Charlie and Rob Blair took it to the Shuswaps for the summer. Mike Stevenson was the original owner.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
That is very interesting to read. I have a Nordic Flame and obviously is very different from your boat, but it is my kids that made my decision to keep it when I was thinking of selling. They are older ( 14 & 10 ) but I have a 2 year old and every single day I get home he wants to see pics of the boat. Anyway good luck with the sale!
Same here. My 2 year old loves the boat, always wants to watch’s videos of it. She’s been going out since she was 6 weeks old. But I definitely understand the lack of time with little kids too. Not sure I’ll even use the boat in 2018...

BTW badass boat and GLWTS. I really want a m35 or 31 someday

copterzach

Reaction score

Damn. Beautiful boat. I understand completely about the kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enen

Reaction score

Good for you YOLO. I've always admired your boat. You certainly have enjoyed it. Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Was the video created with helicopter/drone both? Very nice production....