WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

you pee in the river!!

Teal_Tornado

Reaction score
I just informed my wife's family (not boat people) where you pee when your on the water, and you would have thought I told them i just shit in the coffee maker!! my mother in law told me that I should have a "pee pot" on bored because peeing in the river was disgusting!! sooooo peeing in the river disgusting!! giant bucket o piss on the boat ok.:D i would love to have a boat with a head but i dont so heres to peeing in the river!!:champagne::drnkfr:beer

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Obviously they have never been on a boat. Who doesn't pee in the water?? The piss bottle / bucket is a NASTY idea.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Arial pic of Parker...thanks to Shintoooo and family. :D

images

Chico&Zeus

35' Nordic Flame
Reaction score
web_2008_colo_775_081219.jpg

main-map-CAP.jpg

The worst part is that all of the combined piss from all of the Lakes ends up here in Phoenix as our drinking water...:eek: Oh well, :drnkfr

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
Where do you think the "treated" sewage is going now that 50,000+ people are connected to LHC sewage system?

SuperJet

Reaction score
I just informed my wife's family (not boat people) where you pee when your on the water, and you would have thought I told them i just shit in the coffee maker!! my mother in law told me that I should have a "pee pot" on bored because peeing in the river was disgusting!! sooooo peeing in the river disgusting!! giant bucket o piss on the boat ok.:D i would love to have a boat with a head but i dont so heres to peeing in the river!!:champagne::drnkfr:beer

Let me guess, they all look at you funny when you say prop check, and leave the room to take a leak lol

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

rivergames

Reaction score
I love floating around the water and peeing. I wish I was doing that right now :thumbsup

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
The Channel during Memorial weekend might have a little piss in it!! Kinda gross but have a few more beers and you will forget about it!!! Hahahha

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Those sound like some really fun people to take to the river or to hang out with in general:rolleyes:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The Channel during Memorial weekend might have a little piss in it!! Kinda gross but have a few more beers and you will forget about it!!! Hahahha

On a busy weekend, I believe the majority of the channel is pee.

cartman-peeing-in-the-pool.gif

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

If you have a porta potty everybody has to use it. If you dont have one, amazingly enough nobody has to use it. :D

Teal_Tornado

Reaction score
Those sound like some really fun people to take to the river or to hang out with in general:rolleyes:

Yep.. In laws... I think it would be kinda funny to drop them off at the flouting shitter in the middle of august! Hahaha!! They will be peeing in the water after that!!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Yep.. In laws... I think it would be kinda funny to drop them off at the flouting shitter in the middle of august! Hahaha!! They will be peeing in the water after that!!

LOL!
I hope the wife agreed after to never bring them again.

Hey next time you have them over, hand them a bucket at the door and tell them that your restrooms are down for maintenance. :D

28Eliminator

Reaction score
My wife; "honey the water is cold"

Me; "not over here by me babe". Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
My wife; "honey the water is cold"

Me; "not over here by me babe". Lol!!

LOL!

I once took a friend to Lake Mohave. We were getting ready to pull him up on the wakeboard and yelled out "hold on"...so after a few minutes he yells " ok, Im done poopin, lets hit it". :D:champagne:

28Eliminator

Reaction score
LOL!

I once took a friend to Lake Mohave. We were getting ready to pull him up on the wakeboard and yelled out "hold on"...so after a few minutes he yells " ok, Im done poopin, lets hit it". :D:champagne:

:eek: AHHHH!! All I can think of right now is the pool scene from Caddyshack... the Baby Ruth.. :lmao:monkeypee:monkeypee

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Jeff Foxworthy said:
We floated down that river drinking bear for 6 and a half hours?not one person had to pee. Is that normal. I?d like to think my friends wouldn?t pee on themselves. I know i would. That was the best thing about tubing the river, you could just paddle up to someone you don't even know, talk to them while you?re peeing on yourself. That?s relaxed right there. If you?re floating down a river, drinking a beer, peeing on yourself, there?s no tension there.

Soooo relaxing! :thumbsup

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
If I'm in the water then that's where the deposit lands, if I'm beached I'll go into the bushes and release. No need to make them Parker peeps wax the bottom of their boats more than they already need.:p
As Bob Marley would say... "RESPECT".

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Why not bow to her wishes. Let her piss in a bucket. Say thanks, then toss the piss overboard, the look on her face should be worth it. And you provided her what she asked for. Lol. And please provide pics of the horror.

randyjet

Reaction score
The worst is trying to out run the turds they always chase you down river but you don't need toilet paper the river is a natural Bidet.

racered

Reaction score
I don't know, but if you pinch or pee, does F&G inspect for those invasive larve??:smackbum:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

I'll bet people are thinking the same thing about you after reading some of your posts the last few days. :D :D

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

Sandlord

Reaction score
If its yellow, release the fellow.
If its brown, make it drown.

Faceaz

Reaction score
Great... Somebody is going to get so offended, somehow translate that to piss being in their drinking water & get it on a ballot to make it illegal. Thousands of non-river goers will vote it into law & law inforcement will go insane trying to figure out how to implement it. Meanwhile the states will spend millions of our dollars to try & prevent it, exactly nothing will be accomplished & some politician will claim it's somehow stimulating the economy.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Great... Somebody is going to get so offended, somehow translate that to piss being in their drinking water & get it on a ballot to make it illegal. Thousands of non-river goers will vote it into law & law inforcement will go insane trying to figure out how to implement it. Meanwhile the states will spend millions of our dollars to try & prevent it, exactly nothing will be accomplished & some politician will claim it's somehow stimulating the economy.

You just summed up most of our current shitty laws. LOL

SuperJet

Reaction score
I'd look at you funny too if it was a jet...:D

Hahahaha was waiting to see if anyone would catch that. To be fair I call pump check :D

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

28Eliminator

Reaction score
You just summed up most of our current shitty laws. LOL

Actually I think he summarized our whole current society.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
That was my wife when we first got together. She also said no to the pucker butt bikini. She now pees in the water and sport a pucker butt. :D:champagne::champagne::D
We usually take a trip to the damn and I have everyone pee over there. That way it just goes to Parker. :skull

LMFAO

28Eliminator

Reaction score
That was my wife when we first got together. She also said no to the pucker butt bikini. She now pees in the water and sport a pucker butt. :D:champagne::champagne::D

LMFAO

Pucker butt???? Fuck I'm old..

mark49

Reaction score
I'm pretty much the most obnoxious SOB in these two states, but me and my family don't like to piss or crap in the lake/river. AZ went out of there way to build all those bathrooms and BBQ shelters. Couldn't you just all pull over and let everyone piss, its our lake we don't piss in our bathtubs before we wash, or do you?
Just saying......

Last edited: