Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
:headscratch:

F-ing monkeys.....Literally:skull

poncho

Reaction score
What the hell were you searching for to find that? LOL

HaHa, I have a pretty twisted group of friends...there was a time when shit like this would be a daily occurence.;)

500bbc

Reaction score
Fucking FB has gelded everyone, used to be the guy's on the fishing boat would want to gather round my laptop when we got to town and I opened the e-mails, epic stuff.

I have shit in my phone from friends.....

In fact my wife picked it up not to long ago and booted a video...she went fucking apeshit.

It was...to some people...quite disgusting.

Had to delete it for self preservation.:eek

rvrrun

Reaction score
The "what the f..!" look on Bambi's face is priceless.

Dettom

Reaction score
It was picked up by the MSM which gleefully posted it in an effort to bolster their claim that it's socially acceptable to commit bestiality. Their response is " see, even animals are coming out". People are disgusting. On the other hand, wonder if he spooged on the deer's back on told her to call him a cab...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It was picked up by the MSM which gleefully posted it in an effort to bolster their claim that it's socially acceptable to commit bestiality. Their response is " see, even animals are coming out". People are disgusting. On the other hand, wonder if he spooged on the deer's back on told her to call him a cab...
It looked like he did finish and the deer was disappointed she had to reach back there and lick instead of making it easier for her.

poncho

Reaction score
I have shit in my phone from friends.....

In fact my wife picked it up not to long ago and booted a video...she went fucking apeshit.

It was...to some people...quite disgusting.

Had to delete it for self preservation.:eek

Had to have been 10-12 years ago when we had a common e-mail, Wife was on the computer and she say's you have an e-mail from Keith....Well, open it...NO FUCKING WAY...we still laugh about that.:eek:P:)

Cray Paper

Reaction score
? Just weird. You could see the gears turning on the monkeys face, then he was like F it, why not.

Reminded me of a local news broadcast that had several 40+ YO womenfront and center describing a series of lewd acts performed on them while at work in Tacoma WA about 5 years ago. Apparently a black guy in his early 20's was going in to antique stores wearing a long overcoat, he would mull around for awhile and get a female employee to assist then knock a bunch of shit over. When the women would bend over he would stand behind them and jack off and ejaculate on their backs then walk out. Several of his victims were interviewed and shown on prime time local news describing what happened like it was just something that happens to everyone, most didn't know they had baby batter on their backs until another employee told them.

I described the news broadcast to some of the guys at work the next day and none believed it. I pulled it up on my phone and they laughed their asses off. While we were standing there laughing I tossed my key card on the floor in front of me, one the guys bent over to pick it up, stopped and turned around and I just happened to be standing behind him.

poncho

Reaction score
? Just weird. You could see the gears turning on the monkeys face, then he was like F it, why not.

Reminded me of a local news broadcast that had several 40+ YO womenfront and center describing a series of lewd acts performed on them while at work in Tacoma WA about 5 years ago. Apparently a black guy in his early 20's was going in to antique stores wearing a long overcoat, he would mull around for awhile and get a female employee to assist then knock a bunch of shit over. When the women would bend over he would stand behind them and jack off and ejaculate on their backs then walk out. Several of his victims were interviewed and shown on prime time local news describing what happened like it was just something that happens to everyone, most didn't know they had baby batter on their backs until another employee told them.

I described the news broadcast to some of the guys at work the next day and none believed it. I pulled it up on my phone and they laughed their asses off. While we were standing there laughing I tossed my key card on the floor in front of me, one the guys bent over to pick it up, stopped and turned around and I just happened to be standing behind him.

We could probably have a beer together:eek