WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You still in Cali?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Lets talk home valuation and appreciation. My Levelland neighborhood, 1 block east. My Casa is 1367 sq ft. For 64$ a sq ft in 2015. You can see in Home facts and information, the increase over 10 years on this house listed below. I'd say Levelland is a tight housing market currently. One new subdivision has been approved East of Brashaers Lake! Still lots left in the new construction subdivision South, adjacent to the High School. Other than that, existing SFH. In town lots, around $10K. A lot of older homes that need demolition 0n the West side, older half of town.

We do have a Burnout box in City Park. Dragstrip is in Idalou, 30 miles East of Lubbock. Lake Alan Henry, 90 miles SE.

Typical appreciation, (nowadays,) in Lland, but you have to be in a good neighboorhood. This is similar to my Escondido pad, 1200 sq ft for $121K in 1993. 215 Riley Pl, Escondido. 92027, now worth North of what, $400+K today? That's not going to happen in Levelland for a while. Lubbock, however, is Booming.

So I guess the point is, decent starter homes in nice neighborhoods have done well over the 7 years I've lived in West Texas. There are hundreds, if not thousands of these older homes in nice neigborhoods in Lubbock. Most all needing Remodels.

Building like mad, and it's all flat ground. Nice bigger houses, out of town, Shallowater, Woolforth.

A Remodeling Contractor, Specialty Finish Contractors blank canvas. Get Busy!

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lets talk home valuation and appreciation. My Levelland neighborhood, 1 block east. My Casa is 1367 sq ft. For 64$ a sq ft in 2015. You can see in Home facts and information, the increase over 10 years on this house listed below. I'd say Levelland is a tight housing market currently. One new subdivision has been approved East of Brashaers Lake! Still lots left in the new construction subdivision South, adjacent to the High School. Other than that, existing SFH. In town lots, around $10K. A lot of older homes that need demolition 0n the West side, older half of town.

We do have a Burnout box in City Park. Dragstrip is in Idalou, 30 miles East of Lubbock. Lake Alan Henry, 90 miles SE.

Typical appreciation, (nowadays,) in Lland, but you have to be in a good neighboorhood. This is similar to my Escondido pad, 1200 sq ft for $121K in 1993. 215 Riley Pl, Escondido. 92027, now worth North of what, $400+K today? That's not going to happen in Levelland for a while. Lubbock, however, is Booming.

So I guess the point is, decent starter homes in nice neighborhoods have done well over the 7 years I've lived in West Texas. There are hundreds, if not thousands of these older homes in nice neigborhoods in Lubbock. Most all needing Remodels.

Building like mad, and it's all flat ground. Nice bigger houses, out of town, Shallowater, Woolforth.

A Remodeling Contractor, Specialty Finish Contractors blank canvas. Get Busy!
This made me Zillow my first house...in Rubidoux. Yes, the IE. In 99, I paid 93k. Sold it in 01 for 130k, and thought I skinned a fat hog. Looks like current guess is about 500k+
For a started home...
When I bought it, it was a bank repo, window covered, everything dead...
Steepest 20ft driveway ever. It was home, and a starting point.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Gulp! $619,000?, get outta town. Dude flipped it, bought from my Ex in 2015. I joked She could've made 100K more by waiting a year,, looks more like $400K, now, for 6. California Dreaming. I liked that house. Bought it for the Kid's schools. For all the interm Drama, not too far behind the original payoff on the original loan in Escondido. With my 15yr 2.5% REFI here, only 10 years past that original loan payoff date in Escondido. For $788 per month including impounds. Not too awful bad for a used Tilesetter.

Check out all that awesome tile work! Jacuzzi tub too!

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Let's talk taxes.

Who loves the State of California Franchise Tax Board? How about in the rear view mirror? No State income tax in Texas.

Things to watch out for from the Franchise Tax Board, FTB, when you move out of California, if a homeowner, or a former homeowner there.

After I moved to Texas, twice, the FTB hounded me for not filing a Cali tax return, even though I filed for the last year in Cali, using the Cali tax code required to show percentage of in and out of state residence, new address, and the moving year out of the State. Morons. I also claimed moving expenses. Duh.

All because payments were being made on the Casa de Ex Wife, Escondido. That's what the letter said. You must have Cali income, because of the house payment. Therefore we the FTB decree you must file a tax return for prior years up to date with the FTB. They did that Bullshit twice. Your California tax dollars in action.

The first time, back when you could actually talk to a real person at the FTB, I confimed my written response, over the phone with a FTB rep: The Divorce decree. and settlement details outlining the house payment and taxes responible party. My tax return showing all of the above. "Yes Sir, everything is satifactory. Si Bueno." Got a confirmation letter too.
The second time was even more hilarious, as I included all the prior pages, including all the prior FTB correspondence from them, faxed it all, same day, exposing the FTB stupid for the second time. That seemed to Do the Trick.
So. Hot tip from a disgruntled Ex GF to the FTB Hotline? ? Or. FTB has Pinheads sittng on their ass all day looking for? What? My name on a Deed on the SD County property tax rolls? IDK. But. Those FTB Bastards sure don't want to let go.

Wedgy

Reaction score
So. Let's talk Teachers!

MLK today. Holiday? Every teacher in the Levelland ISD is in Proffesional Development today. No mask requirements. Masking is Bullshit. Masking Kids is child abuse.

Do California teachers in California Public Schools have a yearly Proffesional Developement requirment in order to maintain their California Teaching Credential? They used to. So. Do they have one now? The answer is NO. They no longer do. The State of California dropped that requirement going on 20 years ago. Why? IDK. It was fun. Was that a good idea? IDTS.

That's how much California cares about Our Kid's.
It was Bullshit for California to drop the Proffesional Development requirement then, and it's still Bullshit now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So. Let's talk Teachers!

MLK today. Holiday? Every teacher in the Levelland ISD is in Proffesional Development today. No mask requirements. Masking is Bullshit. Masking Kids is child abuse.

Do California teachers in California Public Schools have a yearly Proffesional Developement requirment in order to maintain their California Teaching Credential? They used to. So. Do they have one now? The answer is NO. They no longer do. The State of California dropped that requirement going on 20 years ago. Why? IDK. It was fun. Was that a good idea? IDTS.

It was Bullshit for California to drop the Proffesional Development requirement then, and it's still Bullshit now.

Speaking of which, did you see the news today where CA has shut down a Christian school and stripped the head of the school of her license and specifically banned her for life from ever working with kids in CA because, wait for it, she did not aggressively encourage 2 year olds and up to wear their masks. I shit you not.
I don’t have the link handy but I read it about an hour ago on msn.com so I’m sure it’s readily available.

Also read that Petaluma has now become the first town in the nation to specifically ban the construction of new gas stations.

Taboma

Reaction score
So. Let's talk Teachers!

I'm struggling to understand exactly your motive for sharing this. I understand you're from where I currently live and I wouldn't move for much of anything despite having a place in Havasu. Of course I'm retired, my kids are close to 50 years old. But I gotta be honest here, I can certainly appreciate you love your life choices and location, but after cruising a lot of your roads the other day using Google street view --- Ummm, no thanks, I'd move to the middle or Missouri or Arkansas, or Fontana for shit's sake :oops: or any number of places first. That's really not very attractive country, but I do wish you well. 👍👍👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm struggling to understand exactly your motive for sharing this. I understand you're from where I currently live and I wouldn't move for much of anything despite having a place in Havasu. Of course I'm retired, my kids are close to 50 years old. But I gotta be honest here, I can certainly appreciate you love your life choices and location, but after cruising a lot of your roads the other day using Google street view --- Ummm, no thanks, I'd move to the middle or Missouri or Arkansas, or Fontana for shit's sake :oops: or any number of places first. That's really not very attractive country, but I do wish you well. 👍👍👍

Because the guy asked us for specific bitches that we have.
For the record I’m not exactly sold on AZ either…

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
The guy who wrote the bill is a vegan from Toronto Canada and represents the San Jose area. Also has a dui in 2011

wallnutz

Reaction score
I can't believe you guys, the weather is fucking fantastic. Stay in CA, I would hate to hear you complain about the weather if you moved. :rolleyes:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys, the weather is fucking fantastic. Stay in CA, I would hate to hear you complain about the weather if you moved. :rolleyes:

I wouldn’t want them to complain about people with guns in other states either 😂

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
I think it's only fair if those of us in California were to start threads bitching about the weather and any other negative news where members live, who are habitually starting threads bitching and complaining about CA but no longer or have never lived here. 👍

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think it's only fair if those of us in California were to start threads bitching about the weather and any other negative news where members live, who are habitually starting threads bitching and complaining about CA but no longer or have never lived here. 👍

Their cognitive dissonance is only shadowed by their hypocrisy in most cases.

77charger

Reaction score
Members here who enjoy California post photos of Malibu, Oxnard, Big Sur, Mammoth, Mission Bay, Paso Robles, Lake Tahoe etc.

That’s what CA is to me. Where else can you experience all of that inside of a 5 hour drive?

I don’t fault anyone for leaving. If you’re happy I’m happy 😁
5hr drive LOL maybe if you leave at 6 am on a weekend morning,When i lived in ca i would go jet ski to belmont shore on sunday morn back by 11am to fullerton i wouldnt bother going to elsinore or perris too crowded and traffic sucked.

In pxh i have a few options within a 5 hr drive flagstaff is 2hrs sedona is 2 hrs powell is 4.5 hrs.So far i like az. in ca i couldnt do the things simply that i liked to do anymore.Can drive 30 min and hit some nice dirtbike riding or do some shooting too.

Lived in ca my whole life some nice areas for outdoors but the ones in charge just messed it up.

Taboma

Reaction score
Their cognitive dissonance is only shadowed by their hypocrisy in most cases.
Who's the "Their" you're referring to --- those still addicted, trapped, or those quitters who are now bitchy naggers ?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Who's the "Their" you're referring to --- those still addicted, trapped, or those quitters who are now bitchy naggers ?

“They” are the usual suspects. The ones that got tired of it, couldn’t afford it, or otherwise had some mental meltdown, left the state, and now think that they must justify the path they chose to everyone else, and that their choices somehow apply to everyone else 😂. I can think of few things MORE liberal than that.

I’m saying this as someone that will probably leave CA soon myself, but everyone has to do their own cost/benefit and do what is best for them. Everyone has a different situation.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
“They” are the usual suspects. The ones that got tired of it, couldn’t afford it, or otherwise had some mental meltdown, left the state, and now think that they must justify the path they chose to everyone else, and that their choices somehow apply to everyone else 😂. I can think of few things MORE liberal than that.

"Why are you bringing me into this?" - Pronstar

Wedgy

Reaction score
It's flat, dusty windy, treeless farmland for miles. as far as the eye can see. Desert stars, at 3500 feet. Tornado country, historicaly, but the storm track has shifted East, IMO. it's flood, drought, and smells like money country. Hail and high winds strip siding off of houses, turn carports into crumpled tin foil. Your vehicles will get hailed on. It's not for everybody, but dollar for dollar the most affordable place for me.

Well, I had a FT spot up at Woods Valley Campground, living in my '94 B350 Xplorer class B MH. $600 a month. in 2014.
Don't get me wrong, I grew up in Pasadena, moved to Escondido in the Summer of 1969. My Son is there in VC.. I didn't want to leave, but it turned out to be a good decision. I bought my Truck to move, made a bunch of trips. Boat, trailered my stuff to Texas.

It's flat, dusty windy, treeless farmland for miles. as far as the eye can see. Desert stars, at 3500 feet. Tornado country, historicaly, but the storm track has shifted East, IMO. it's flood, drought, and smells like money country. Hail and high winds strip siding off of houses, turn carports into crumpled tin foil. Your vehicles will get hailed on. It's not for everybody, but dollar for dollar the most affordable place for me.

The Lady next door at Woods Valey CG was a massive C, er, Karen. I had had it, decided that wasn't going to work for me, I gave notice and hit the road.

Eventually got to Littlefield, I knew Mom was in the nursing home. 77, and I realized, "I'm not going anywhere."

Google some Littlefield and you'll see why I bought a home in Levelland. That, and I'd rather smell oil wells than the feedlot. No way was I going to pay rent, so FDA 0 down. 2015. Room for 3 vans a truck and a boat. Six months of living in the Van cruising all over was great. Lived at Telephone Cove Nevada, for a month.

My Family has lived here in Hockley county for 100 + years, it was familiar, I kinda knew my way around, and it's fun discovering the area. Texas is huge. Proud heritage. My Aunt Monica runs the EMS in Littlefield. Freedom means something here. They call this area, West Texas, the Red Wall. Fuck Joe Biden flags, Confederate flags, Let's go Brandon flags fly proudly in this town.
So. Here I am. Works for me. House is paid off in 14.5 years, God willing, and the creek don't rise!
South, East Texas is nice, trees water everywhere. But get ready to sweat.

PS,

Added Bonus! No Smog required. All my vehicle registrations, truck included? $77 each. Inspection is $7. Gas $2.89 gal.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Or just log off.

Taboma

Reaction score
Well, I had a FT spot up at Woods Valley Campground, living in my '94 B350 Xplorer class B MH. $600 a month. in 2014.
Don't get me wrong, I grew up in Pasadena, moved to Escondido in the Summer of 1969. My Son is there in VC.. I didn't want to leave, but it turned out to be a good decision. I bought my Truck to move, made a bunch of trips. Boat, trailered my stuff to Texas.

The Lady next door at Woods Valey CG was a massive C, er, Karen. I had had it, decided that wasn't going to work for me, I gave notice and hit the road.

Eventually got to Littlefield, I knew Mom was in the nursing home. 77, and I realized, "I'm not going anywhere."

Google some Littlefield and you'll see why I bought a home in Levelland. That, and I'd rather smell oil wells than the feedlot. No way was I going to pay rent, so FDA 0 down. 2015. Room for 3 vans a truck and a boat. Six months of living in the Van cruising all over was great. Lived at Telephone Cove Nevada, for a month.

My Family has lived here in Hockley county for 100 + years, it was familiar, I kinda knew my way around, and it's fun discovering the area. Texas is huge. Proud heritage. My Aunt Monica runs the EMS in Littlefield. Freedom means something here. They call this area, West Texas, the Red Wall. Fuck Joe Biden flags, Confederate flags, Let's go Brandon flags fly proudly in this town.
So. Here I am. Works for me. House is paid off in 14.5 years, God willing, and the creek don't rise!
South, East Texas is nice, trees water everywhere. But get ready to sweat.

PS,

Added Bonus! No Smog required. All my vehicle registrations, truck included? $77 each. Inspection is $7. Gas $2.89 gal.
Awesome, sounds like you're right where you want and perhaps need to be, at least for now. I think we are too, we'll see how it all fits together when my somewhat younger wife decides to join me in retirement. That's one of two reasons we've kept the Havasu place --- the other being, it's our "Fire Escape", if that shit happens again, like in 07', we'll take the money and run. I keep looking, meanwhile the life clock keeps ticking off days, weeks, months and years, FUCK !!!!!!!!!!

530RL

Reaction score
Yes they can I suppose. 👍 On the other hand, it's all entertainment, the world could care less either way. 🥱
It is interesting to me how all the former California residents view themselves as “victims”.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Awesome, sounds like you're right where you want and perhaps need to be, at least for now. I think we are too, we'll see how it all fits together when my somewhat younger wife decides to join me in retirement. That's one of two reasons we've kept the Havasu place --- the other being, it's our "Fire Escape", if that shit happens again, like in 07', we'll take the money and run. I keep looking, meanwhile the life clock keeps ticking off days, weeks, months and years, FUCK !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! i'm pretty happy here. Continued Success in Escondido! I had rented a house over on 1305 Scenic drive, I was offered later for $129,000, early '80s. Interest rates 13% LOL. What could have been.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im staying....cant leave my current employment right now. Doesnt make sense.
So were movin on up....east anyways.
Time to leave the tract house and get away from the snob moms

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Speaking of which, did you see the news today where CA has shut down a Christian school and stripped the head of the school of her license and specifically banned her for life from ever working with kids in CA because, wait for it, she did not aggressively encourage 2 year olds and up to wear their masks. I shit you not.
I don’t have the link handy but I read it about an hour ago on msn.com so I’m sure it’s readily available.

Also read that Petaluma has now become the first town in the nation to specifically ban the construction of new gas stations.

I thought Petaluma was farm
Country? How’s that Gonna work? Them tractors don’t run on sunshine?

Wedgy

Reaction score
It is interesting to me how all the former California residents view themselves as “victims”.
It is amusing to me, how you view all the former California residents, as "Victims..." Why are you still in Cali?

You sound rather bitter, Sir. And consistently so. I'm concerned. Do you have Herpes? You sound like, well, a Victim...

You come off like the Prima Donna Local 18 LA Tilesetters that would Bitch about Carl at Tile Trends fucking with them, sending them to a new jobsite on a Friday. 3 mud tubs a day, no thinking involved, and you knew where to go on Monday. Victim...

Or the Cali Ex GF who Red Flagged me before Red Flag was even a thing in Cali, when I dumped her Hot AF but totally crazy ass.
1200 miles, 1 year later. Free AF. Oh. No waiting period in Texas. "Oh, you want the shotgun, And the AR too? Sure Thang Sir!
Victim? Due Proccess. In Cali? But no longer in Cali, Victim. Net worth then, VS now. Victim. Are you sure? LMFAO.

Life is Good. Try Harder!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Powers that be in Cali fined TF out of a farmer down by Red Bluff who had the gall to plow his land to grow hay a while back. Might have been that garbage Waters Of The United States, WOTUS rule that Trump cancelled, that has been reinstated. Fuck Joe Biden.

I lived up North of Redding for a year in, 1979, '80. Beautiful place to live, worked up at the Lake alot. But Redding Sucked for steady work, 2 phone calls landed 2 union jobs in SoCal. Sold our place up in Mountain Gate, off of Union School Road in 1993 to buy the Escondido house, so it did pay off.

Back when Cali was the Land of Opportunity.

Wedgy

Reaction score
So. Let's talk Taxes,

Oh SNAP! More bad news for Cali Victims. IN Cali. Sorry, just providing more information. On coffin nails.
Here in Texas, are you a Victim of No State income tax in Texas? I am just sooo distraught.

530! Please put down the Valtrex and come to our rescue!

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
So. Let's talk Taxes,

Oh SNAP! More bad news for Cali Victims. IN Cali. Sorry, just providing more information. On coffin nails.
Here in Texas, are you a Victim of No State income tax in Texas? I am just sooo distraught.

530! Please put down the Valtrex and come to our rescue!

Just FYI, 530 lives in AZ 😁

Wedgy

Reaction score
My Bad. Figured it may or may not apply.
Can't Bullshit a Bullshitter.
Rhetorically speaking? That works.
Re: You still in Cali?

Wedgy

Reaction score
We are all on this Earth only for a limited time.. Money is just a tool. For example.

The new construction in the Utah thread. Compared to a 500K DR Horton tract home off Blue Diamond in Las Vegas.
Who has the better home value for the investment. Hands down, the Utah
builds. No question. Smart Home moves for the money. Continued Success all.

Being unable to continue working, I looked long and hard at all points in between here, and SoCal, especially Arizona.

We all will be there eventually, chose wisely. We have a saying in Tile, "I'd rather be lucky, than good." Good Luck!

Taboma

Reaction score
We are all on this Earth only for a limited time.. Money is just a tool. For example.

The new construction in the Utah thread. Compared to a 500K DR Horton tract home off Blue Diamond in Las Vegas.
Who has the better home value for the investment. Hands down, the Utah
builds. No question. Smart Home moves for the money. Continued Success all.

Being unable to continue working, I looked long and hard at all points in between here, and SoCal, especially Arizona.

We all will be there eventually, chose wisely. We have a saying in Tile, "I'd rather be lucky, than good." Good Luck!

We can only choose with the information available as we seek to satisfy both our hearts and wallets.
There is no right or wrong that should be judged by others, and yet others choose to judge.
Their reasons are not altruistic, they are seeking absolution for their own faults and gratification to ease their pain.

Wedgy

Reaction score
It's really too bad that current events suck so hard societally, Politics has become so polarizing, that such factors drive the exodus from anywhere. Especially California. The Beach Boys called it. In 1969, living in Encinitas was a Kid's Surf Paradise. San Dieguito HS had a Surf Team. Had one class there a day from Oak Crest, and I couldn't wait. "It was the Summer of '69" Thanks Mom!!!!

FF to Escondido. When I started at Ruhm Tile and Marble in 1973, I'd listen to the overhead convo about all the political BS going on, post Viet Nam, not to mention JFK, seared into our collective memories. Live on and Learn. Hopefully.

But older now, we can still look back. It isn't all bad. That HS Diploma in Night School was Key. Can't teach in Cali without it. (Or a Ged equivalent. LOL.) Raised a Family, decent carreer path, that couldn't be duplicated now. Different times in California, then. Made alot of mistakes along the way. Shared for informational purposes.

In Escondido HS, a Free! '61 Oldsmobile Super 88 394. Oh my. First River trip car. Only had a permit. Walter's Camp. USDA Commodities, and loaded up on oranges out of the grove on La Honda Drive, and headed out. Fish and Game halfway missed the water dumping the load of Catfish they were stocking and drove off, we ate Catfish at the River for Days. The entire neighborhood Crew came out. All downhill from there. Hooked on boats after Havasu, Riverside.

$250 '59, '65 Chevy Impalas. Built 2 bikes, a '62 Honda 305 Superhawk street. $20 in boxes. Kawasaki 100 street. $13 lien sale Quality Chevrolet Escondido City impound, plus a seized Kawasaki parts 100 dirt bike, $20 @ MotorCycle Salvage. Dirt bike. Fit in the lidless trunk of the '65 Chevy, still had rear lights! Rockotillo, Split Mountain, Glamis or Bust! Sweat Equity. Repeat!

Escondido. Back in the Day. Hunting inside the city limits, Crawdads in the Creeks, Fishing Turner and Hodges, Shhh.
it's a Secret...

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

The problem comes when this shit starts in komifornia and spreads to other states. We wish komifornia to see what we will soon have to fight against. The libs in your state try to spread shit everywhere.

Taboma

Reaction score
The problem comes when this shit starts in komifornia and spreads to other states. We wish komifornia to see what we will soon have to fight against. The libs in your state try to spread shit everywhere.
First off, the vast majority of those Libs originated in larger eastern cities, as their parents migrated here, then spawned liberal offspring.
During the Hippie 60's, they continued to spawn, and here we are.
The vast majority of us older native boomers still alive didn't start this shit, now we're just stuck with the consequences as we await the end to our lifecycles.

You'll get no sympathy from me, perhaps a smidgen of empathy, but only because I know how it feels to have your home invaded and fucked over by immigrants, legal or illegal.
Although I do admit to a tinge of guilt as I did make a few bucks off the great CA population boom, doing my blue collar job, but hey what's a guy to do.

I just feel just a little giddy every time I pass a Uhaul going east, wherever you're going, be sure to tell all your friends and neighbors how awesome it is. 👍
Although I do realize, it doesn't matter, my California, has been lost to time and only memories exist in pictures I can find in online digital libraries.

California is now a showcase for the world, bravely going where no man has gone before.
By the way, at least you can see what's coming, that's the problem with being on the forefront, it's sneaks up on you before you realize it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
First off, the vast majority of those Libs originated in larger eastern cities, as their parents migrated here, then spawned liberal offspring.
During the Hippie 60's, they continued to spawn, and here we are.
The vast majority of us older native boomers still alive didn't start this shit, now we're just stuck with the consequences as we await the end to our lifecycles.

You'll get no sympathy from me, perhaps a smidgen of empathy, but only because I know how it feels to have your home invaded and fucked over by immigrants, legal or illegal.
Although I do admit to a tinge of guilt as I did make a few bucks off the great CA population boom, doing my blue collar job, but hey what's a guy to do.

I just feel just a little giddy every time I pass a Uhaul going east, wherever you're going, be sure to tell all your friends and neighbors how awesome it is. 👍
Although I do realize, it doesn't matter, my California, has been lost to time and only memories exist in pictures I can find in online digital libraries.

California is now a showcase for the world, bravely going where no man has gone before.
By the way, at least you can see what's coming, that's the problem with being on the forefront, it's sneaks up on you before you realize it.

Not as giddy as the people with the Uhaul!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Any Parent who goes along with this insanity and would do this to their own children needs to remain in Cali. Sure as Hell don't need that infection to spread. I left when I left but if this BS was going down, ain't NFW I'd remain in State Shithole.

Ain't NFW this garbage would even begin to Fly in West Texas. Evil Evil Monsters in California. Kinda like Feral Hogs...

LISD, "Our schools are 2019 normal, no masks, no mandates." Quote from the local School District.

Think the Kid's are safe when they get out of School? Into Military service? Think again.

Last edited: