WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You Think Fauci And His Puppies Was Bad...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Over the last century, our government has done some pretty evil things in the interest of "science". It may have been done under the auspices of the American government, or the under the flag of Wall Street.
I cannot say if Lord Fauci was there. I can tell you that his current day actions lead me to believe he does not have the best interests of the people in mind. He strikes me as being one who sets himself apart from the populace. He loves the adoration of his followers, but could care less if they live or die.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How do you think he got where he is?
There is NOTHING I would put past any of them.
When you read a novel like a Clancy novel, or even documented history, these things are what really goes on. It is absurdly naive to think otherwise.
Whatever you can imagine as the evil that men do, I can assure you it is many times worse and many times more frequent
A077B790-F435-4497-BD83-DE7EEA4A18B1.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Over the last century, our government has done some pretty evil things in the interest of "science". It may have been done under the auspices of the American government, or the under the flag of Wall Street.
I cannot say if Lord Fauci was there. I can tell you that his current day actions lead me to believe he does not have the best interests of the people in mind. He strikes me as being one who sets himself apart from the populace. He loves the adoration of his followers, but could care less if they live or die.
Tony Mengele...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They actually believe in what they do.
I don't know if Fauci actually believes in his "science". Mengele did a lot of experiments to test the limits of the human body. A lot of what he discovered is apparently still used in medical teachings today. I believe he did it for the Nazi party, to see what would kill their soldiers. Fauci on the other hand, doesn't seem to be testing the limits of a human for the the good of life. Most of these experiments seem to test the endurance of the human body when administered drugs he and his ilk can charge for. It seems less and less about finding a cure, and more about the length of treatment.