WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You thought your tenant was gonna pay their rent? APRIL FOOLS COVID STYLE

RodnJen

Reaction score
Mine paid earlier than usual, shocked the hell out of me.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I can see a Class Action Lawsuit happening against the State of California. The property owners have been left holding the bill with this new rule without any reimbursement from the state. You know most “opportunist” renters are going to stay thru April, 2021 and then disappear Into the night without paying a dime.
Not sure about that...where will they go?

gqchris

Reaction score
we have apts always do a drive by just to see how many people are living in your unit is it still. 2 or there mybe new friends shack up charge extra for new people don't say raising rent then you ha

In Los Angeles they allow now more families or persons in the dwelling to move ins with no charge or recourse if it is Covid Related.

spectras only

Reaction score
Friend has two commercial buildings, one in West Vancouver and one in Port Coquitlam. They were shut down by the government 3 weeks ago. My friend is trying to negotiate with the renters to ease their rent while this crap is happening, hoping when all clear, renters will make up the loss on his revenue. we'll see. Canadian gov announced that it will help medium and large businesses, so far nada. ;)

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
I can see a Class Action Lawsuit happening against the State of California. The property owners have been left holding the bill with this new rule without any reimbursement from the state. You know most “opportunist” renters are going to stay thru April, 2021 and then disappear Into the night without paying a dime.
And who will they be renting from? Finding a new place might be hard. Eviction on record. Credit score will drop. No references. Perhaps having wages attached.

socal0487

Reaction score
Was worried about my tenants paying the first of the month. Chinese citizens but green card holders here in the US. They send there daughter to a private all girls high school in Ventura County. Father makes big bucks in China but didn’t know how/if he was affected by all of this. They’ve been in house 2.5 years and have 1.5 years left. They pay 3 months at a time. Rent was on time so I’m good until end of June.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Got notice one of our tenants paid the rent. Waiting on the others. I am very surprised that the wife is not going crazy on it just yet. We should be good for some time with a good reserve available.

EPL

Reaction score
So far out of all of our tenants only one wasn't able to pay but he is never on time , has been a tenant for almost 20 years in 4 different places and has always paid his rent sooner or later so I'm not worried about him !!

Maestro

Reaction score
My Havasu tenant paid up a little late. I waved the late fees. I'm just glad to get the payments