WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You want a Mini Boat?... Here Ya Go! Mini Boat Mafia (WTF)

SS-C

Reaction score
Seriously?

Just what we need is more reckless driving on our waterways.

Sure, looks like fun, but in the wrong hands of a bunch of yahoos will only result in more chaos, accidents and people getting hurt on the water.

And you thought jet skies & seadoos were a bitch to navigate around.

Get ready for it, it’s coming!

I know, I know, some of you will think this is the best thing ever, I get that and I see the benefits. Hell, I would rather have one of these than a stinking seadoo any day!

Your thoughts?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You won't see a lot of them around, those are pretty expensive rigs they are running (Wilkeys is for sure).

Nothing wrong with what they are doing if you ask me, they did not bother anyone.

96motorhead

Reaction score
Eliminator made mini Daytona's that were about 12' long, I always thought that it would be cool to have one of those.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You won't see a lot of them around, those are pretty expensive rigs they are running (Wilkeys is for sure).

Nothing wrong with what they are doing if you ask me, they did not bother anyone.

Surprisingly affordable!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How much we talkin? I know Wilkeys has an LS in it, gotta be a 30k build?

I saw somewhere the kit to build the boat itself was 2500.00? Or like 6k welder? Drop in power..

I would use a newer jet ski motor / pump. I don’t believe wilkey has an LS? I could be wrong though?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
In the right conditions, as always filmed in smooth water, I would say they would be a blast. In any kind of rough water forget it...
Sop that means you be out there super early and hope there's no wind to have any fun.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
If you do the work yours self with the hull kit you can build one for around $10k. If you buy one complete starting around $18k-$20k.

I believe Wilkeys is a supercharged rotax

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I saw somewhere the kit to build the boat itself was 2500.00? Or like 6k welder? Drop in power..

I would use a newer jet ski motor / pump. I don’t believe wilkey has an LS? I could be wrong though?

Had the tow rig drivetrain on my mind lol. Bug has an LS, the boat has a 270HP S/C Rotax.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If you do the work yours self with the hull kit you can build one for around $10k. If you buy one complete starting around $18k-$20k.

I believe Wilkeys is a supercharged rotax

So yea, I'd say Wilkeys is around a 30k build then eh? Not really that affordable, even at 20k for a toy boat.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I've wanted something like that ever since the bond movie.....

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
So yea, I'd say Wilkeys is around a 30k build then eh? Not really that affordable, even at 20k for a toy boat.

I bet Wilkeys would be north of 30k to buy complete and done. But his has all kinds of cool shit
Last I heard he was installing airbags incase it sinks or rolls over.

My buddy built one with the 280hp SC rotax. JET STREAM hull kit. I have driven it several times and it is a blast. Especially for the rivers we have here local.

So it's all in what you want to do. Alot of people would say the same thing about a 200k lake boat!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
i was surprised how affordable the kits are. Build it at home in your garage

I think someone competent could build it for 10k if they found a cheap wrecked newer sit down and shopped for deals.