WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

your account has been locked, may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge. Your truly, FB

spectras only

Reaction score
Assholes locked my Fagbook account. I only use FB to chat with friends, using marketplace. Only joined like 4 groups, British single bikes , Mirage boat owners, RDP and Area27 track members group. Never engage political forums, Only care for using marketplace for buying and selling.
Fucktards

Icky

Reaction score
Sure it wasn't a scam email?

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Use a better password and rotate frequently. Password apps help managing them.

spectras only

Reaction score
No big deal. Login to FB and change your password.
Just clicking on Facebook.com before trying to log on or register I got the message >
your account has been locked
We saw unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge.

Account locked January 18, 2022
To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use your account.
I did try per facebook's instruction right after the locked down message, new password and my ph number added to username. FB sent a password reset code, still not working.. Found a helpline where lot of people reported this issue. Some managed to contact FB by phone and said, no resolve. Many said fb service sucks balls.

Maybe someone know this new guy fucking up things on FB. Scott Dickens is a Product Manager with Facebook Account Integrity ... I keep getting emails that say someone tried logging into your account, and the email ...

I do talk to close friends by phone, that doesn't get me to strangers selling/buying on FB's marketplace.:p Craigslist are full of dealer ads and shady sellers.

Last edited:

RaceTec

Reaction score
Our company FB page got hacked and they tried to spend money "advertising", now I can't get that account back. I got the instagram back quickly with little to no hassle. FB is no help at all and I guess that page is just done? I am locked out of an account I created with no way to recover that I can find? Fuck FB, I already hated it but a large number of our customers are older and that is the only if any social media they use...

Orange Juice

Reaction score
7E7693A2-E8C8-43B3-B810-0DBDAD0804BA.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
I don't even push for Dave any button here;)

River Daves Place would like your permission to enable push notifications.

We strongly recommend enabling push notifications on this device so that you can be kept up-to-date with site activity.

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
wish I did agree with Dave on every political post he did on FB, that would explain why I'm locked out, but. I never engaged.

C-2

Reaction score
Just clicking on Facebook.com before trying to log on or register I got the message >
We saw unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge.

To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use your account.
I did try per facebook's instruction right after the locked down message, new password and my ph number added to username. FB sent a password reset code, still not working.. Found a helpline where lot of people reported this issue. Some managed to contact FB by phone and said, no resolve. Many said fb service sucks balls.

Maybe someone know this new guy fucking up things on FB. Scott Dickens is a Product Manager with Facebook Account Integrity ... I keep getting emails that say someone tried logging into your account, and the email ...

I do talk to close friends by phone, that doesn't get me to strangers selling/buying on FB's marketplace.:p Craigslist are full of dealer ads and shady sellers.
Did you have a phone number for account recovery registered with FB before the lock? Maybe you're supplying them with an outdated email/phone number?

To check:

Open a tab in private browsing, and click on https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover&from_login_screen=0

Enter the credentials you think should work and see if they match what you are using to try and reactivate your account. If you are giving FB the wrong creds, they will ghost you because they assume you are the hacker/bad actor.

Make sure you use private browsing since it will open without any FB cookies being present. Close private browsing and re=start another instance if you do it more than once; opening another new browser tab, after visiting FB in private will not work; FB already set a cookie. A new instance of private browsing re-starts without ANY cookies.

spectras only

Reaction score
C2, I click on your link. or any link with Facebook pops up the same message.

my email and phone number is/was the same for 5 yrs now. Had cleared browsing data and will turn off private browsing to see if I can bring up facebook's site.

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

I fucked up and got locked out of my first FB acct. I ended up just starting a new profile.

C-2

Reaction score
C2, I click on your link. or any link with Facebook pops up the same message.

my email and phone number is/was the same for 5 yrs now. Had cleared browsing data and will turn off private browsing to see if I can bring up facebook's site.
That is not the behavior of a new, private browsing session, or "incognito" window. A private browsing/incognito starts without any cookies, even if you are already logged in to the website. The screenshot below shows my open FB logged in, and a new incognito window which took me to the link even though I was still signed in to FB. The gray browser is logged in, the dark browser is the incognito browser that is not logged in/displays the link.

FB and many other social media sites set super or persistent cookies, clearing your cookies/cache may not work. Also, users/Internet browsers are unique to each user, they create a "digital fingerprint" which can be used to identify/track users whenever they try to be sneaky and use VPN's to change their IP address. But FB does not use that technology as evidenced by my ability to open an incognito tab that is not logged into FB.

if that still doesn't work, then try a different browser. Maybe download Brave - it's a great browser, a "fork" (spinoff) of chrome.

Your account may be flagged though too, but at least confirming you are entering the correct recovery credentials would be helpful.

BTW guys, that link is a slick method to find people by email or telephone number - a feature that FB disabled a few years back due to privacy concerns.

Screenshot 2022-01-22 182704.png

spectras only

Reaction score
C2, I'm going to give it a rest trying to get back on FB for now. I did re-register yesterday with new password, FB accepted and confirmed through my gmail. Tried it this morning, still got message, I'm locked out. Had Brave installed and tried registering there. I used the new approved password, account locked message again. FFB. Maybe they need a week to investigate:rolleyes::rolleyes: Meta tech my azz

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Assholes locked my Fagbook account. I only use FB to chat with friends, using marketplace. Only joined like 4 groups, British single bikes , Mirage boat owners, RDP and Area27 track members group. Never engage political forums, Only care for using marketplace for buying and selling.
Fucktards
Same thing happened to me, no mater what I tried couldn't get it back, not that I care that much. But I do have a second account that is still open.