I wonder what’s in the box...
F4A8FC1D-0823-44D2-A4CA-B6971406D509.jpeg

We all know what’s in the box...
4B01BE30-6DD1-41E7-8BAF-4BAD5C5114AF.jpeg

😂😂

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I was thinking of that for a post. How long does a handle of your favorite flavor last? I almost got a month out of handle of Tito's. Need to step up my game.
If you post that thread, it'll probably turn into a contest for the biggest alcoholic on RDP. 🤣

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Two handles a week?
I'm a contractor. It's part of the job description to cope with the bullshit.

My buddy Trevor and I did the math some time ago. How many ounces are in 1.75 liters. I think we came up with 60. So in theory I drink the equivalent of 120 beers worth of whiskey each week. That's almost @RiverDave status right there! 🤣🥃

bonesfab

Reaction score

My buddy Trevor and I did the math some time ago. How many ounces are in 1.75 liters. I think we came up with 60. So in theory I drink the equivalent of 120 beers worth of whiskey each week. That's almost @RiverDave status right there! 🤣🥃

that's my excuse.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Around 20 years at this point. It will be the hardest thing for me to quit I believe.

View attachment 976814

I haven’t quit drinking yet, probably won’t. Having said that, quitting Cope was so fucking hard to do. I used to buy a can and tell myself only when I golf and put it in my golf bag. Every time I did that, I knew it was in my bag and would start again. Then I would buy a can just to have 1 dip and throw away the can. Finally, just stopped. It took years but I haven’t had one in around 5 years.

DMF

Reaction score

Holy shit.....I am a contractor as well and I cannot fathom this!

ssc

Reaction score
I quit drinking a few years ago and gave up tobacco in 93. However, I keep making the same damn mistake a few times every week:

I ask my wife where she would like to go for lunch/dinner. Why the hell can't I learn to keep my mouth shut! I usually get so frustrated that I end up driving home and think about drinking some Jack as I eat a PB&J.

Cheers, Steve

petie6464

Reaction score
BTW , most of you are about the age where I quit My 2 pack a day deal, looking back now 20 + years it s probably wa one of the best moves ever

I can assure you it was. Watching my mother suffer horribly from COPD. Anyone that smokes should see the long term effects first had, no one would wish this on anyone.

hallett21

Reaction score
I wonder what’s in the box...
View attachment 976854
We all know what’s in the box...
View attachment 976855
[emoji23][emoji23]

You should look into doing it yourself.

I bought a 1/4 of cow from Joel on RDP. There’s plenty of cuts you can turn to jerky.

My only issue was it got moldy after 3 weeks. But had I vacuum sealed it I think it would have been fine.

Way easier than I thought it was. Unless beef jerky is something you’re willing to just pay for (my list keeps growing lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk