WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You're at war and you don’t even know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentprops

Reaction score
This is not political.

Your enemy has already started the attack

Calling all Vets, dose this sound right to you?

Your communication lines have been cut. Censored by fb twitter google microsoft labeled as miss information by the high school fact checkers.

Your supply lines have been cut. Order anything lately?

Your food supply is being destroyed. 200+ food facilities have burned in the last 18 months. You want eggs with that?

Your media feeds you non stop propaganda, cnn and fox owned by the same people yet have 2 different stories to tell?.

They loaded up on billions of rounds of hollow point ammo under the obmer administration. Why it cant be used in war per the Geneva convention?

They demonize the people that choose to up hold the oath they swore while in service to them.

The borders are wide open and allowing fighting age foreigners to come in un-checked. They put them on planes and redistribute them all over the country

Your air is poisoned with chemtrails
Your water is poisoned with fluoride and chlorine
Your food is poisoned with glyphosate
Your body is now poisoned with the jib jab.

Everything here is true, look into it. I bet a lot of you have more to add.

Im not going to go on defending my position on this. This is my opinion.

The war is on whether you acknowledge it, our not.
If you agree with me help spread the word and open a dialogue with your family friend neighbor.

If nobody agrees i guess this thread will fall to the bottom of the pile with the rest of the junk.

Last edited:

Dog

Reaction score
This is not political.

Your enemy has already started the attach.

Your communication lines have been cut. Censored by fb twitter google microsoft labeled as miss information by the high school fact checkers.

Your food supply is being destroyed. 200+ food facilities have burned in the last 18 months. You want eggs with that?

Your media feeds you non stop propaganda, cnn and fox owned by the same people yet have 2 different stories to tell?.

They loaded up on billions of rounds of hollow point ammo under the obmer administration. Why it cant be used in war per the Geneva convention?

They demonize the people that choose to up hold the oath they swore while in service to them.

The borders are wide open and allowing fighting age foreigners to come in un-checked. They put them on planes and redistribute them all over the country

If you agree with me help spread the word and open a dialogue with your family friend neighbor.

If nobody agrees i guess this thread will fall to the bottom of the pile with the rest of the junk.
What are we being attached to? And how are my enemies attaching? That would be my first defense is to stop them from attaching.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Chem trails idk. Foil hat not needed. If you don’t believe that open borders are a problem, well hopefully you like drugs in your kids schools and your wife doesn’t jog alone. Let’s just wait and see how this Russia deal plays out…All I know is I’m stocked up w plenty to defend and know how to find food. Do you? What would people in the city even do. Chinese buffet. Eat the cat?

hallett21

Reaction score
This is not political.

Your enemy has already started the attach.

This has been getting walked backed by the minute. Not even close to the same scenario as 2020. I’m not justifying what they did but the pendulum has swung.

As someone who orders deep 6 figures a year, yes there have been delays but no shut downs.

This all depends on where you source your food. Local growers vs Walmart. Local growers are doing just fine.

Mainstream media is F’d I’ll give you that.
5 black guns and 1k a piece. If 5 family members cannot get it done then we are done for anyways.

This can be torn apart. Vietnam was essentially a CIA/Government operation. Doesn’t change the lives lost or the patriotism our armed forces showed.

Anyone signing up to work the jobs these people are?

Just no.

Cheers

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Chem trails idk. Foil hat not needed. If you don’t believe that open borders are a problem, well hopefully you like drugs in your kids schools and your wife doesn’t jog alone. Let’s just wait and see how this Russia deal plays out…All I know is I’m stocked up w plenty to defend and know how to find food. Do you? What would people in the city even do. Chinese buffet. Eat the cat?

Is this a reply to me🤷‍♂️

Dog

Reaction score
An honest response after a couple of "shots". I don't know how anyone can still think we aren't apart of "the war". We are training UK troops in the USA. We are sending them weapons to defend their self. We have supported "the war" since the beginning. "We" spend more money supporting them than we do out our citizens.

Cdog

Reaction score
You keep saying "we". Do you have a turd in your pocket?

"We" aren't doing shit but living our lives. The government is to to blame. Not "We".

We are no more to blame than the average Russian is for Pooty's war in Ukraine

Dog

Reaction score
You keep saying "we". Do you have a turd in your pocket?

"We" aren't doing shit but living our lives. The government is to to blame. Not "We".

We are no more to blame than the average Russian is for Pooty's war in Ukraine
You don't pay taxes?"WE""YOU" elected the representatives. They control more than you think,

DLC

Reaction score
This will all change in 2 more years !

just need to get thru 2 years! Things are already starting to move back towards center… inch by inch!

this is easy to talk about … within our nation

one side is soft and chooses not to work - immediate gratification ! Needs a hand out!

the other side plants seeds, needs to grow something and gets gratification from a hard days work, gets a hand up !

as far as world wide! One push of a button and millions are dead and then millions more are dieing long term from the fall out…

so build a bunker, buy some tin foil, protect your family, save for storm and most of all enjoy each day!

Cdog

Reaction score
You don't pay taxes?"WE""YOU" elected the representatives. They control more than you think,
favorite-facts.gif

Cdog

Reaction score

just need to get thru 2 years! Things are already starting to move back towards center… inch by inch!

one side is soft and chooses not to work - immediate gratification ! Needs a hand out!

the other side plants seeds, needs to grow something and gets gratification from a hard days work, gets a hand up !

as far as world wide! One push of a button and millions are dead and then millions more are dieing long term from the fall out…

so build a bunker, buy some tin foil, protect your family, save for storm and most of all enjoy each day!

You're right it's going to change. Probably not for the better though. The uni party will deliver more of the same wasteful spending, debt and conflicts. We will all have front row seats.

76sanger

Reaction score
I don't know if I put stock in it or not.... probably do. But the doomsday clock just got moved up I believe by 30 seconds; it is now at 90 seconds until midnight. This is the closest it has ever been since the beginning of the clock in 1947. They rate it by the troubles in the world. I would have to maybe say that it is significant in some way.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Didn't read many of the replies here . . . so sorry if it's a repeat . . . but sending a bunch of tanks to ukraine seems no bueno to Me.
I can see the nut job Putin saying, "Oh Yeah"???
it doesn't appear to Me that things de-escalating over there . . . kinda looks like it's brewing more & more.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Didn't read many of the replies here . . . so sorry if it's a repeat . . . but sending a bunch of tanks to ukraine seems no bueno to Me.
I can see the nut job Putin saying, "Oh Yeah"???
it doesn't appear to Me that things de-escalating over there . . . kinda looks like it's brewing more & more.
Me thinks Putin is going to make an example of those tanks we’re shipping over to Ukraine. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edit: maybe not.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11681549/Bidens-promise-send-31-Abrams-YEAR-buy-more.html

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Depending on your perspective.
Maybe.
Biden crime syndicate seems to be under attack, we’ll see how that goes. It’ll take a while for the rats to jump ship.
Putin has shown his hand. Can’t take over a 2nd rate country run by a jokester mob boss. With tanks now chasing back his Hilux mobilized AWOL’ing soldiers. Nukes go against his so called needs. Basic law of war, defeat and OCCUPY. He knows we could put ordinance in his lap at will. There is no one to take his place, any heirs to the oligarchy has been killed or scared off. Biggest problem will be Russia collapsing in the next ten years. They are done.
Same with China. Zing Poo can’t continue without theft of IP. They are collapsing also. There population can’t support itself and is dying. Will they try to take Taiwan. I think they need to. But after watching Russia, maybe not a good idea. It’s a populace of beaten down people who are saying , “ ya fuck that”.
Are things going to get worse? Probably, but hopefully the pendulum is in apogee and will come back harder.
That my semi optimistic $.02, now worth a Buck three eighty five, with inflation.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Yore guy's UGG must be to snug. I dunno about chem trail's and this not being political but please prove him wrong with actual data on the other 99% I will wait patiently. It's pretty sad RDP masses make fun of a misplaced post like that. Real Patriot's in here LoL

Taboma

Reaction score
Yore guy's UGG must be to snug. I dunno about chem trail's and this not being political but please prove him wrong with actual data on the other 99% I will wait patiently. It's pretty sad RDP masses make fun of a misplaced post like that. Real Patriot's in here LoL
"REAL PATRIOTs" Where ? Here on RDP ? This is a joke right ?
Let me get this straight.
So in your estimation, a "Real Patriot" is a person who exercises his or her fingers on a keyboard spewing forth regurgitated news over the internet ?
That being a true American "Real" Patriot, doesn't require any self sacrifice, or any actual services to be performed for the betterment of this amazing country ?

I know you're joking, you can't possibly be serious.

How sorry I feel for those multitudes who remain suffering or whom are gone as a result of them being "Real Patriots" and in doing so have sacrificed so much, if not everything in service to this amazing country.
A country so very many of you have no right to be so fortunate to live in.

I absolutely can't imagine how they or their families feel when they happen to read that "Keyboard Warriors" are the Self-Proclaimed True "Real Patriots" of this great nation. 🥺

I'm going to stop now, before I state how I really feel. Good Day all

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

What do you believe will change for the better in 2 years?

DLC

Reaction score
New president, new border controls, shift in public interest

people need to get back to work!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
"REAL PATRIOTs" Where ? Here on RDP ? This is a joke right ?
Let me get this straight.
So in your estimation, a "Real Patriot" is a person who exercises his or her fingers on a keyboard spewing forth regurgitated news over the internet ?
That being a true American "Real" Patriot, doesn't require any self sacrifice, or any actual services to be performed for the betterment of this amazing country ?

I know you're joking, you can't possibly be serious.

How sorry I feel for those multitudes who remain suffering or whom are gone as a result of them being "Real Patriots" and in doing so have sacrificed so much, if not everything in service to this amazing country.
A country so very many of you have no right to be so fortunate to live in.

I absolutely can't imagine how they or their families feel when they happen to read that "Keyboard Warriors" are the Self-Proclaimed True "Real Patriots" of this great nation. 🥺

I'm going to stop now, before I state how I really feel. Good Day all
Still waiting for him to be proven wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.