JBZ

Reaction score
Maybe I should have put this in the world is ending section

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Must be...

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Fnck YouTube! Glad to see them down - hopefully they got hacked by ransomware - that would be funny (and so hard to believe)

Richard.E

Reaction score
IMG_8538.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Probably the censorship masters removing every video showing obvious voter fraud or supporting Trump in anyway.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Well did anyone see the one that went viral this afternoon of 0’Biden admitting to fraud, they shit him down right after he said it.

No, should have posted it

HCP3

Reaction score
Looks like YouTube is back up.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Nothing to see here Biden is merely speaking about his fraud investigation team protecting all voter rights and laws

redone76

Reaction score
No video, apparently there is two ways it lets you load a video, one works and one doesn't. I think @redone76 knows how to do it.
Just when I think I get it to work...it doesn’t. When I load a video it seems to work for a bit then abruptly stops playing

HBCraig

Reaction score
New Max can be streamed live on YouTube. They don't like real news and the truth

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Could it be overloaded as so many people are now waking up to the things they thought were conspiracy theories and trying to get looped in now, or the shit is hitting the fan and they pulled everything to regroup? I like to think I am not a nut but holy shit the government has been hiding a lot of shit and now you see why they don't want an outsider in there. Turns out the corrupt, immoral, womanizer DJTrump is the most moral man to hold this office.

spectras only

Reaction score
Works for mel.....saw that video a few days ago. Talk about Freudian slip.
Watched that video yesterday on YT and tried copy and paste it here in the dungeon, without success. I watched his lips to make sure his words synched with his lips, and it looked legit.

There's a new video on YT that still plays ;):)

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I’ve seen that video clip on tv and elsewhere - it’s real. Joe said it but only conservatives care

spectras only

Reaction score
Biden has been strategically ambiguous about the timeline of decarbonizing the U.S. economy. He supports the idea of achieving net-zero emissions in the U.S. by 2050, He's smoking crack along with his son Hunter, that's for sure. However, his blabbering about getting rid of fossil fuels, including natural gas , didn't turn away voters in Pennsylvania that has over 30.000 people in the industry.:rolleyes:, I'd have thought relatives and friends of these workers would have been out in full force in advance against him.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Plain and simple Dem's voted for Biden on the simple fact they hate Trump. Going to be a wake up call for a lot of them when they see increased taxes, new gun laws (taxes), and this green new deal shit that will absolutely kill the US job market and economy. The Dem's want us all suckling off the gov teat so they can control all aspects of our lives.:mad:

poncho

Reaction score
Plain and simple Dem's voted for Biden on the simple fact they hate Trump. Going to be a wake up call for a lot of them when they see increased taxes, new gun laws (taxes), and this green new deal shit that will absolutely kill the US job market and economy. The Dem's want us all suckling off the gov teat so they can control all aspects of our lives.:mad:
Told a friend the other night, no one voted for dementia Joe, they just voted against Trump.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Heard from my buddy Trump is up to 73,000,000 is there any truth to this?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Since this thread turned political I'll say this...

The January 2021 runoff election in Georgia for their 2 Senate seats is going to be insane. The Democratic Marxists want those 2 seats so they can control the White House (assuming Biden), the Senate and the House. Then we're in a world of shit and the nightmare will begin.

Chuck Schumer: "Now we take Georgia, we change the world!"

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
While waiting for my daughter to finish cheer practice yesterday, the mom's were talking about the election, sll but one were like minded right leaning individuals. The one that said she was a democrat and voted for Biden had ZERO clue about any of his policies. She was shocked to hear that Biden intends to shut everything down in the country and the green new deal and all that. She actually was regretting her vote after she was informed of all of his plans.

Voters like that are what is really dangerous to our country. The ones that just fall in line with the MSM's word and dont recognize their omission of facts or mis-quoting for rating's sake.

jones performance

Reaction score
interesting that instagram was down for a day and half roughly the day before..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I had to guess they are doing massive sweeps of data and cleaning up what they don’t want