WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yuma Power Tour Videos & Pictures (Pic heavy)

wiseone

Reaction score
Here's a video & picture of the YPT from this last weekend, good times at the river as always. Post em up if you got them RDP members. I have a lot more videos i will post up later

[video=youtube;f2drvLWWAN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2drvLWWAN8[/video]

Pappa taking Blake for a ride to the sandbar
IMG_1843.jpg

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Vid is listed as private...

We never made it up that far this weekend but saw a few guys running around. Looked like it was going to be a good turnout.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
We had a great time checking out the hardware and hanging with friends. We didn't take any pictures, but I know DB did..... :)

scotco

Reaction score
It was a very nice day on the water! Seemed like a good turn out with some nice hardware. I really liked the twin turbo boat. Looking forward to more pictures and video.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
It was a very nice day on the water! Seemed like a good turn out with some nice hardware. I really liked the twin turbo boat. Looking forward to more pictures and video.

The black one? It was gorgeous..... Would have been nice to see it running on the water...... :D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know it was a great weekend because I'm dragging ass today! Oof!

Awesome turnout for YPT 2014. Thanks for the video and pics, Wiseone! I've got a ton of pictures to go through tonight. I'll post them up as soon as I can.

scotco

Reaction score
The black one? It was gorgeous..... Would have been nice to see it running on the water...... :D

Yes, the black one. The attention to detail was outstanding! He finally made two passes late in the day and I would have to say that boat was one of the fastest if not the fastest boat that ran all day.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Yes, the black one. The attention to detail was outstanding! He finally made two passes late in the day and I would have to say that boat was one of the fastest if not the fastest boat that ran all day.

540 cubic inches of raw power..... :thumbup:

He must have made the passes after we left. We left early cause we ran out of beer..... :thumbsdown

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
What are you, new? :D

Must be, huh????

Actually, I brought plenty for me. Paul and Lil came out with us, and they didn't bring enough for themselves and started mooching mine...... :grumble:

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Must be, huh????

Actually, I brought plenty for me. Paul and Lil came out with us, and they didn't bring enough for themselves and started mooching mine...... :grumble:

:yikes lol

Bummed we missed it. have been to the last three...

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Here's a video & picture of the YPT from this last weekend, good times at the river as always. Post em up if you got them RDP members. I have a lot more videos i will post up later

[video=youtube;f2drvLWWAN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2drvLWWAN8[/video]

Cams,

Who was legging the flattie ?

sorry I couldn't make it ... lots of crap going on

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Where is this in relation to the gila river entrance ???

When I was a kid, we spent all our weekends out there floating around somewhere in that area???. Do they still do the inner tube race to the prison ???
Where to you launch from ???

ps Great pics, love the woodie !!!!

rb

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Where is this in relation to the gila river entrance ???

When I was a kid, we spent all our weekends out there floating around somewhere in that area???. Do they still do the inner tube race to the prison ???
Where to you launch from ???

ps Great pics, love the woodie !!!!

rb

Where you are talking about is closer into town. From what I understand, it's now a hangout for gang bangers and druggies..... :(

We are about 22 miles north east of town, and 7 miles north of the Imperial Dam, which is the end of the line (as far as our kind of boating). There are 2 close places to launch out here. Fisher's Landing and Martinez Lake Resort. The event takes place about 4 or 5 miles up river on the big sandbar.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Where you are talking about is closer into town. From what I understand, it's now a hangout for gang bangers and druggies..... :(

We are about 22 miles north east of town, and 7 miles north of the Imperial Dam, which is the end of the line (as far as our kind of boating). There are 2 close places to launch out here. Fisher's Landing and Martinez Lake Resort. The event takes place about 4 or 5 miles up river on the big sandbar.

Gangbangers replaced the rednecks and good ol boys that used to roll around down there :D:D:D:D I just remember taking dirt roads to get out there and having the best time of our lives runnin around all weekend (early 70's)!!!!

thanks for the info, need to go back sometime and check out the sandbar.
rb

wiseone

Reaction score
The videos are not the best due to the fact that my go pro shut off & I was stuck with an I phone 4 the rest of the day. I didn't realize when you start the video on an I Phone it has a 1-2 second delay, that's why some of them start late in the pass

Turbo Cheyenne, you had to see this boat in person to appreciate the craftmanship

[video=youtube;4oy3oBavWAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oy3oBavWAM[/video]

"The Bostick" in his crusader

[video=youtube;uyAwWazfjlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyAwWazfjlk[/video]

dp85tona

Two strokes is enough
Reaction score
Gangbangers replaced the rednecks and good ol boys that used to roll around down there :D:D:D:D I just remember taking dirt roads to get out there and having the best time of our lives runnin around all weekend (early 70's)!!!!

thanks for the info, need to go back sometime and check out the sandbar.
rb

your talking about Shit Creek, that is the location you are referring to. it is the location where what is left of the Colorado river and the Gila river meet, in Highschool it was the party spot and like all parties and good places down here they get over run by the well tanned crowd and we just let them have it and find another spot (usually on private property aka grandpa's farm ground) to have our fun.