WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

YUMA!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is what you have been saying all along.

People...you can just not read it.

If this is all proven true we need to go find Yuma and give him big ol sloppy kisses right on the mouth. 😂 In a totally non gay sort a way though. Sorry Grads.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That sounds great. But what and who is the source of this information?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If this is all proven true we need to go find Yuma and give him big ol sloppy kisses right on the mouth. 😂 In a totally non gay sort a way though. Sorry Grads.
🤣
giphy.gif

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
But I must admit it feels good to have a little hope. Lots of stuff flying around about military actions, etc. but....

Yes.....my point is none of us really know what is going on. Things are in place though if Trump wants to shut it all down.

Maybe he will maybe he won't but.....I would rather be prepared so if he does I and my family will be fine. Sort of like being prepared for an 8.2 earthquake in S CA......most aren't

spectras only

Reaction score
It would be great if this came from a credible source. How ever, The latest action by military presence , helicopters ,ground groups etc.... truly shows, democrats and some rebubs are scared shitless what MIGHT happen, on the 20th.
I believe, if anyone shows up for the inauguration, it will be a small group of hardcore democrat voters, no need for any republicans to show support for Biden being there, after the 4 years fiasco. With all that said, I don't think any major event will unfold on the 20th and Biden will be president.

MillerTime

Reaction score
I dont know what all is going on, but there was a ton of air traffic around Tinker Airforce Base earlier this evening when I drove by. Saw one Awacs land shortly after another plane with several others circling. Idk, but seems like something is up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I dont know what all is going on, but there was a ton of air traffic around Tinker Airforce Base earlier this evening when I drove by. Saw one Awacs land shortly after another plane with several others circling. Idk, but seems like something is up.

Seems to be happening across the country.

wzuber

Reaction score
This is what you have been saying all along.

People...you can just not read it if you think its BS

THAT'S AWESOME. let's all hope this goes clean and no innocent lives are lost in the ensuing sting operation. I also hope we kick the shit out of Beijing too through this process. It's been said we have all the evidence recorded and documented and that include Beijing's interference. Does that give us the right to tell them to pound sand on our $$$ debt to them? It would be considered an act of war, cyber warfare specifically.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My cousin works at Tinker. Has been sending me texts that a lot of traffic but doesn't know specifics.

just_floatin

Reaction score
35,000 Armed Troops to protect the Pedo inauguration from the people? Build a border wall around the capital but not Mexico 🤔 Kamala setting up vax camps. The question is who does the military answer to? The common denominator is the military. Are you ready for next week just in case?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Ha Ha Yep The Pillow Guy is on crack. :p
Ohhh so there's an issue with a Businessman, who agrees with our Constitution and is a Trump supporter....

With the Dems play book always playing dirty...

I welcome him with opens arms while wanting to follow the RULE BOOK!!!!

Dems team song is "Tramps and Thieves"

SMH

just_floatin

Reaction score
Ha Ha Yep The Pillow Guy is on crack. :p
A bit of a history lesson. Our founding fathers were comprised of several lawyers, inventors, farmers, merchants, businessmen, writers and doctors. Some attended seminary, with a few ministers among them, while many were serving in some form of public office. Just because the man sells pillows for a living does not warrant attacking his credibility as an American citizen.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score

thetub

Reaction score
was gonna type something , but forget it...

aint worth it...

ridiculing men who are the lifeblood of the country . small business owners... idiot