WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Zieman Jet Ski Trailer Hubs Needed

1rvrryd

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on where to find the narrow idler hubs that Zieman used on their jet ski trailers late 90's, early 2000's. We have a 4-place tandem jet ski trailer without brakes, that someone stole a pair of idler hubs off of. Looking to get it back on the road. Bought correct bearings and new hubs only to find out they were too wide (spindle too short to thread on the nut). Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Backlash

Reaction score
Scroll down halfway on the first page of this section, and check out my thread "Another Trailer Spindle Project." It may or may not have the info you're looking for. 🤓

1rvrryd

Reaction score
Scroll down halfway on the first page of this section, and check out my thread "Another Trailer Spindle Project." It may or may not have the info you're looking for. 🤓
Thanks for your reply! I had seen your thread before so it was a good refresher to re-read it.

Unfortunately I need to locate some new hubs as someone apparently needed mine more than me. Shadow Trailer in Havasu supplied the ones we thought would work but they are too deep. I need to figure out a mid-week time I can get the actual trailer to them to try and source a spindle. In this thread, I was hoping someone may have a lead on a source that I can work on while away from the trailer in Parker.

Thanks again.

timstoy

Reaction score
Try Arrow trailer supply in Ontario. Or Shadow trailer in Cypress, ask for Fritz.

Last edited: