WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New profile posts

Hello this is Jonathan Worley. I rented the house next door to your new house last summer. I sent you a message about renting this summer. my cell is 626-864-8721
What's Up Bud!

What program do you use to turn JPG & PNG in DFX Files?

Thanks,

Andrew
redone76
redone76
rivergames
rivergames
I've tried that one a couple times! It's one of the better free websites. I might just trace the picture by hand and upload the outline. Its a very detailed pic
redone76
redone76
Right. I've looked into a conversion program but they're not cheap.
Ok, anyone have any issues with Marine Industries West? We ordered some parts and within 5 minutes got a notification of suspected fraud, declined card. Looking at the card info there was 4 charges, not 2 as it should have been. 2 to Marine west, and 2 to someone/ something else.
Dave: I own an Aftershock deck boat (24 feet ). We love the boat but need a replacement trailer as mine has rusted out. I am looking for a used dual wheel . We keep the boat at Havasu. I would also like to contact Mr Torres to see if I can get the dimensions for the hull so a trailer can be adjusted to accept the boat. Thank you for any help you or one of your readers can give me. Dick
Hi I was reading you bought a rev4 21p. I have a 210 Hallett with merc BS 377 running a rev 423p. I just bought a hill 5blade pleasure 21 p. Have not tried it yet. I was really torn between the hill and getting the rev4 21. I really like the 23p rev but only turn 4800 rpm. I’m wanting to be about 5100 Just curious what your thought are now on the rev421 vs your back props I think u said a B124p? Thanks Sam
LargeOrangeFont
LargeOrangeFont
Hey Sam, I was on the rev limiter with the Rev4 21, so it was a bit too small for me. I am right at 5000 with the Rev4 23. B1 24 I’m at 5100/5200.

Im interested to hear what the Hill 5 blade does for you.
SamMaxco
SamMaxco
As soon as I get the rubber piece that goes inside the prop, the adapter. I’ll test it and report back. Hopefully Friday. I didn’t know when I ordered they said it would go right on.

what is your hull and motor again?

was there any improvement on bottom pulling with the rev4 21? Was it essentially the same as the 23 p as far as handling? Was the top speed there or did it rev out before?
🥰 Our SWEATHEART OF A DEAL for 20% Off goes to Midnight!
Here's another new design for the 'RDP" girls who like to play in the dirt!
I’m on simco to and I boat on Lake Ontario 6474637631 send me a text if u can I would love to talk to you sorry for the late replies I’m out salting and supply
do you have Instagram or what is your contacted you seem like you have a lot of knowledge on the boat and seeing how your father had the factory before elim you would know a lot about things i would love to talk to you
NPLS homes provide real estate solutions like Interest-free Mortgage | Down payment with Gold | Usell-ComFree | Affordable Neighborhood.
how are you Nice Boat
C
Cole Canadian
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.
Thank you for the complement on our Cole. Always good to see young people take an interest in boating.
What type of boats do you enjoy most?
Trade for Harley
I have a two seater RZR
Get415
Get415
Hmmm is it listed here or maybe you can send me some info
Get415
Get415
If it's easier my cell is 818-800-9343
Hello, long time trolling thought I would jump aboard. I have always been a fan of older boats this is my latest that I did a two year complete restore 1979 Spectra. I live in South west Washington and do most of my boating on the lower Columbia river. I am a Napa Auto Parts store owner and have a small auto and marine repair shop. Thanks for your time I will get some pics up to the restore soon. Happy New Year!
I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster turbo n I want to put a flat box sub under the backseat. Is it possible??
82daytona
Start cutting things and make it fit! Smile now cry later homie!
I'll send you 3500 today or anytime. I've seen enough, no inspection needed. Thanks, Kieth 562 244 0244
240Hallett
240Hallett
You’re only off by about a grand...
Hi Mike you still moving fright?
If so I need a quote, send me an email and I will get you the info of what we are looking for, it's a reefer load.
Hope you are well.
Mark
Hi this is Joe Tschimperle from Washington state I would like to talk with you about Lebel boats. I have many questions. Please call my cell at 360-808-0592 PST or E-mail chimp@olypen.com I look forward to our conversation. Thank You! JOE.
what's the scoop on your truck for sale, what's left to finish on it to make it a daily driver? will it pass the CA bs smog stuff? been looking to get my son a truck a supercharger maybe a little to much but i can stick a brick under the peddle lol.. you can call or text me also 7077583203 Anthony
Hello Dave I would like to speak with you regarding the purchase of a new Truck

Dave (LB247XS)
(562) 852-8111
Jeez. Rod has officially jumped off the cliff. sad to see how hate can destroy a brain
Reactions: DUN
Hi,
Do you have drag boat/k boat stuff?
I have 4 I'm finishing up.
Need a couple drive line tubes, a couple rear wings, seats and some other misc stuff.
If you don't have, can you aim me where to find?
Thanks,
Jerry
208-704-6709
cofooter
cofooter
Sorry, I do not have any of that stuff, I would post in v-drive classified in Facebook, or the classified sectin of performanaceboats.com. Lots of buy and sell there.
@DCBRacing (Notta) Regatta 2020 Event Coverage YouTube video is now up! This is the greatest film Speed Lifestyle has launched yet. Watch to the end to see Special Coverage of the all new DCB M37R (Hull #2) true tunnel model release party at the Private (invitation only) Viewing Party at the Rick Holloway Islander Man Cave.
Show some love click the link to watch