WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New profile posts

What does this do?
Icky
Icky
People think its the start conversation feature apparently since all I see down here is private messages
I am curious to know who now owns the boat "Redeye" a Bob Warren Hurricane Hull? It was one of three that were built at the same time and named for characters from the popular cartoon series of the same name. You see I was the " Masquaw" painted on the dash. My dad and brother, Steve Warren built the boat for my then husband and the others were built for my brother and friends.
Whats going on Jim
Do you have anyone in socal or your area that can do leather interior? 66 ragtop caddy frame off will be needing the interior done. lts in the LA area getting painted. The shop that was supposed to do it closed down the gentleman could pay the note on the building anymore.
bonesfab
bonesfab
I have a couple of local interior guys I use. Jose at JB custom interiors. 805-490-4921. Or. Steve Bubby. 805-428-5251.
707dog
707dog
awesome ill pass it along its been a 4 year project the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer
i have a buddy that might be putting his 22' advantage citation up for sale.. super clean.. if you give me your # i can for ward it to him..
Barry, i think my old Inmar 454 finally gave up. Would like to talk about rebuilding it. I'm live in Havasu and boat mainly at big river. Steve 928 733-0444
Pebo
Pebo
Hey Barry, It's been a month. did you get any less busy?
I would love to have these and if you are a Fat Tire fine I can do you a good trade. Where do you live?
Hi Ken-- I saw your ad, nice Rayson. I have been looking for a Rayson as my uncles raced them back in the 70's. That said I'm looking for a cruiser. Does the boat currently run? Do you have any pics of the interior and stringers? Any de lam issues or structural issues you are aware of? Would you be willing to sell with Ford FE ? I shot you a text as well :) Nick Bolin 562-673-1109
hey, I am still working on a system for your outbuilding. can you tell me the type, size, orientation, and slope of its roof? It would help the insolation calculation
CarolynandBob
CarolynandBob
Thanks for the effort I do appreciate it. You have not troubled me at all. Currently I am looking at about $8k to run it as the property next door is letting me trench through hers. Saved me a ton as it was looking like $15-16k.
CarolynandBob
CarolynandBob
LOL now I see why multiple post. 420 letter limit.

The other bonus to this whole thing, with the shop so far from my house. I could build a house next to the shop and sell that parcel. It has lake access and would get a good price. Probably, would never happen, but it justifies the cost in my mind. Thank you again.
Christopher Lucero
Christopher Lucero
you are welcome. at $8k the payback is 8.3 yrs BTW.
Hi I'm Tom , did I see that you might be a divorce atty ?
jetboatperformance
jetboatperformance
Hes done pretty well (Coke habit and sales ) He's been backsliding over the past few years , drugs and booze)
jetboatperformance
jetboatperformance
now he's hanging with a buddy /career offender) additionally she has dead bang solid proof he's banging a local married Chick (texts, cc bills etc) Theres alot more my cell is
jetboatperformance
jetboatperformance
Thank you very much , at your service if we can ever help you Tom
I am interested in the fountain, I can come sometime this week. Im in Bullhead City.
rickdarling
rickdarling
Thanks for the interest however, I committed to someone who’s picking it up tomorrow. If he doesn’t show, I’ll reach out.
Reactions: Ladsm
Have her call Rick Puglesi 626-665-9890 or 705-246-7979 and say Rick Groff gave her his number.
Hello this is Jonathan Worley. I rented the house next door to your new house last summer. I sent you a message about renting this summer. my cell is 626-864-8721
What's Up Bud!

What program do you use to turn JPG & PNG in DFX Files?

Thanks,

Andrew
redone76
redone76
rivergames
rivergames
I've tried that one a couple times! It's one of the better free websites. I might just trace the picture by hand and upload the outline. Its a very detailed pic
redone76
redone76
Right. I've looked into a conversion program but they're not cheap.
Ok, anyone have any issues with Marine Industries West? We ordered some parts and within 5 minutes got a notification of suspected fraud, declined card. Looking at the card info there was 4 charges, not 2 as it should have been. 2 to Marine west, and 2 to someone/ something else.
Dave: I own an Aftershock deck boat (24 feet ). We love the boat but need a replacement trailer as mine has rusted out. I am looking for a used dual wheel . We keep the boat at Havasu. I would also like to contact Mr Torres to see if I can get the dimensions for the hull so a trailer can be adjusted to accept the boat. Thank you for any help you or one of your readers can give me. Dick
Hi I was reading you bought a rev4 21p. I have a 210 Hallett with merc BS 377 running a rev 423p. I just bought a hill 5blade pleasure 21 p. Have not tried it yet. I was really torn between the hill and getting the rev4 21. I really like the 23p rev but only turn 4800 rpm. I’m wanting to be about 5100 Just curious what your thought are now on the rev421 vs your back props I think u said a B124p? Thanks Sam
LargeOrangeFont
LargeOrangeFont
Hey Sam, I was on the rev limiter with the Rev4 21, so it was a bit too small for me. I am right at 5000 with the Rev4 23. B1 24 I’m at 5100/5200.

Im interested to hear what the Hill 5 blade does for you.
SamMaxco
SamMaxco
As soon as I get the rubber piece that goes inside the prop, the adapter. I’ll test it and report back. Hopefully Friday. I didn’t know when I ordered they said it would go right on.

what is your hull and motor again?

was there any improvement on bottom pulling with the rev4 21? Was it essentially the same as the 23 p as far as handling? Was the top speed there or did it rev out before?
🥰 Our SWEATHEART OF A DEAL for 20% Off goes to Midnight!
Here's another new design for the 'RDP" girls who like to play in the dirt!
I’m on simco to and I boat on Lake Ontario 6474637631 send me a text if u can I would love to talk to you sorry for the late replies I’m out salting and supply
do you have Instagram or what is your contacted you seem like you have a lot of knowledge on the boat and seeing how your father had the factory before elim you would know a lot about things i would love to talk to you
NPLS homes provide real estate solutions like Interest-free Mortgage | Down payment with Gold | Usell-ComFree | Affordable Neighborhood.
how are you Nice Boat
C
Cole Canadian
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.
Thank you for the complement on our Cole. Always good to see young people take an interest in boating.
What type of boats do you enjoy most?