WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 seat speed UTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I'll say it again in this abyss of a thread: If RD didn't have a financial investment in the Speed cars there's no way LOF's incessant bloviating and insulting the members would continue.

It's a 1-man bag of wind postulating to keep the Speed investment aloft while non-participants watch for the reality of what's to come.

View attachment 1081797
I mentioned a German shepherd once.

Dan'l

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point again gents.

This community is truly fantastic, and really is a place where “ask and you shall receive” still exists in this world.

Cheers!

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Does RG direct deposit LOF his commissions for clicks or does he have to "wait" for it..........🤫

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I for the life of me can’t understand why people that have no interest in speed.. no financial interest in speed, and will never buy a speed…

Come into this thread and bash LOF for trying to share information..

Then get upset and talk shit on him (ok?) now you got Dan talking shit on me saying it’s because of my financial interests (wtf?).

Now granted I get LOF will argue something to beyond the ends of the earth (rack storage) which is why I don’t waste five seconds arguing with him..

But honestly dilligaf, lunatic fringe, whatexit seriously what is the point?

There isn’t one question or statement that has anything to do with speed, the cars, or anything relevant? They are Just personal attacks. It’s ridiculous

RD

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
So when is the 1st run of deliveries estimated?

I don't wanna read thru all this junk, but I do have friends waiting for cars that I want to plan trips with!

Whats the cliffnotes?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,the Covid forum/thread getting thinner by the day,same 5 people bashing the United States everyday. Regor gotta hit the road and produce new contributors soon. Pandemic about to burn itself out just like 1918.
“4 seat speed utv” thread providing good winter entertainment. Ratings will hit all time high when ” Speed” delivers and total success. WTF,many of us including myself gonna buy just to enjoy owning and looking at it. Too damn old here to get to far from home LoL

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

I don't wanna read thru all this junk, but I do have friends waiting for cars that I want to plan trips with!

Whats the cliffnotes?
At this time, within the next 4-6 months.

They are saying 2 months until they start production, and another 2-3 months before deliveries commence.

liv4riv

Reaction score
I for the life of me can’t understand why people that have no interest in speed.. no financial interest in speed, and will never buy a speed…

Then get upset and talk shit on him (ok?) now you got Dan talking shit on me saying it’s because of my financial interests (wtf?).

Now granted I get LOF will argue something to beyond the ends of the earth (rack storage) which is why I don’t waste five seconds arguing with him..

There isn’t one question or statement that has anything to do with speed, the cars, or anything relevant? They are Just personal attacks. It’s ridiculous

RD
I am here for the only purpose of entertainment and sometimes it produces. lol

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score

RD

It really comes down to this Dave. Primus Sucks!:cool:🤘

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score

Whats the cliffnotes?
ill give it a go.

Nobody knows anything other than what speed tells everyone on the live updates.

Some people claim to know more then when pressed for their knowledge don’t say anything.

Some people claim to know more and say what they know and it gets proven false.

Speed is a little late depending on who you ask.

It looks badass.

But if you really want info just go to speed and watch all the updates they don’t seem to be hiding anything even though some people act like they are and again that points to the people claiming to know more than they really do.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
So not even this dune season. Bummer for everyone that was hoping for that

Definitely a bummer, but seems necessary to dial in the final details.

I'm really glad they reworked the rear doors and latch.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
How are you to know who does and does not have interest in Speed and SxS's in general? Are you absolutely sure who does and does not have financial interest? How can you know who will NEVER buy a Speed car? Your using LOF's broad brush there.
It's the methodology nothing else.
I'm not upset. I am entertained though.
Ya, and so it's left to us. :)
He's your Staff Member. Probably a good question for him. You of all people know there are ways to say thing and there's ways NOT to say things. He hasn't developed that skill yet.

RD

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

RD
Coming from a guy that bought 5 or 6 speed cars, to try and make some money. You're never going to make money off a pipe dream.

J/K..... I'm bored and feel like making up rumors.

How are you feeling Covid brother?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How are you to know who does and does not have interest in Speed and SxS's in general? Are you absolutely sure who does and does not have financial interest? How can you know who will NEVER buy a Speed car? Your using LOF's broad brush there.

It's the methodology nothing else.

I'm not upset. I am entertained though.

Ya, and so it's left to us. :)

He's your Staff Member. Probably a good question for him. You of all people know there are ways to say thing and there's ways NOT to say things. He hasn't developed that skill yet.

I am so sick of the “mod” status.. he literally helps out in the mod section that is it.

As for as interest? You haven’t asked about suspension, horsepower, wheel base, anything relevant to actual interest in any of the three cars.

It would seem fairly obvious where the interest is and isn’t.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Coming from a guy that bought 5 or 6 speed cars, to try and make some money. You're never going to make money off a pipe dream.

J/K..... I'm bored and feel like making up rumors.

How are you feeling Covid brother?

I have three right now.. I made money on my other spots. My first speed is half price.

Covid sucks. Want to come over and hang out? Lol

Taboma

Reaction score
Well,the Covid forum/thread getting thinner by the day,same 5 people bashing the United States everyday. Regor gotta hit the road and produce new contributors soon. Pandemic about to burn itself out just like 1918.
“4 seat speed utv” thread providing good winter entertainment. Ratings will hit all time high when ” Speed” delivers and total success. WTF,many of us including myself gonna buy just to enjoy owning and looking at it. Too damn old here to get to far from home LoL

Have you dropped by COVID or P&G today by chance ?
Because the man, the son, the very legend, Yuma himself ( Or more appropriately, "The Yumas" plural), has / have returneth from whence he / they left. o_O 🥳 🤯 ;)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I am so sick of the “mod” status.. he literally helps out in the mod section that is it.

As for as interest? You haven’t asked about suspension, horsepower, wheel base, anything relevant to actual interest in any of the three cars.

Business is gonna be picking up down there again I'm sure since Yuma is back.

three-stooges-finish-him.gif

If my P&G hall monitor status is becoming a liability, feel free to divest me.

It is quite obvious to all involved and viewing who is interested in arguing, insulting and gaslighting me and others, and who is interested in the product, timeline, and brand.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
LOL

So again.....cliffnotes only please....

When are they projected to start delivering cars as of now? Is there a 3-month window even? 3rd quarter of 2022?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
At this time, within the next 4-6 months.

They are saying 2 months until they start production, and another 2-3 months before deliveries commence.
LOL

So again.....cliffnotes only please....

When are they projected to start delivering cars as of now? Is there a 3-month window even? 3rd quarter of 2022?

There you go.

DLC

Reaction score

Whats the cliffnotes?
2 weeks!

DLC

Reaction score
Currently they missed this season! They won’t have anything in the next 2 months - season will be over!

So if they can get cars built and delivered I would want one in September, just before next season! Although midnight nights rides in July are always fun!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

I don't know who is or isn't your employee but he claims to be "Staff Member" not just a hall monitor in one forum?

And to be honest, there is no need to ask questions about those topics. It's covered on Speed's site and all through this thread already.

The fairly obvious sometimes isn't.

Also, for the record, I have NOT said anything derogatory about the Speed car or the business platform for introducing it.
I've not made fun of the time line or bad welds etc. Growing pains are something we all experience.
I'm a business owner and know better.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Because the man, the son, the very legend, Yuma himself ( Or more appropriately, "The Yumas" plural), has / have returneth from whence he / they left. o_O 🥳 🤯 ;)

Takes less than a minute to read a total explanation of the Saget / Pedophile BS. Incredible lack of common decency posting crap easily proven false and outright slander. RDP will always be excellent source of who & what among us. The good and for sure the screwed up

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just now skimmed today P&G. These guys need new material. The current situation we find ourselves in cannot be defended. Yuma should be concerned with the lack of response to his bullshit. No doubt these days him and his ilk need cover alotta territory everyday spreading their crap.That why he in & out of here doing fly-by posting.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Just now skimmed today P&G. These guys need new material. The current situation we find ourselves in cannot be defended. Yuma should be concerned with the lack of response to his bullshit. No doubt these days him and his ilk need cover alotta territory everyday spreading their crap.That why he in & out of here doing fly-by posting.

Us old(er) guys don't have time on our life clocks to be running around pissed off, carrying the weight of this current shit storm.

This shit on RDP is entertainment, at least for us it should be. I've done my duty for God and Country, I'm done and on my clock now.
I keep telling myself, 'Smile, be happy', life's to damned short for wasting so much time being angry.
I'm workin on it 👍😁

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Us old(er) guys don't have time on our life clocks to be running around pissed off, carrying the weight of this current shit storm.

This shit on RDP is entertainment, at least for us it should be. I've done my duty for God and Country, I'm done and on my clock now.
I keep telling myself, 'Smile, be happy', life's to damned short for wasting so much time being angry.
I'm workin on it 👍😁

^ ^ Nailed it ^^

Both my wife and I consider ourselves into a phase we call “Bonus Years”. Did not see Covid coming or a fraudulent 11/3/20 Election. I understand disapprovals of Trump personal life,but will never understand the disapprovals of his natural abilities and energy as President.

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
^ ^ Nailed it ^^

Both my wife and I consider ourselves into a phase we call “Bonus Years”. Did not see Covid coming or a fraudulent 11/3/20 Election. I understand disapprovals of Trump personal life,but will never understand the disapprovals of his natural abilities and energy as President.
This thread started with 4 seat speed UTV?

BingerFang

Reaction score
Robby’s live update was cool to watch tonight… he said 60 days until production starts.

I wish I could review his books. I bet his burn rate would make me throw up… I truly hope he can get these built and delivered before the economy crashes so he can make some money back.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Robby’s live update was cool to watch tonight… he said 60 days until production starts.

I wish I could review his books. I bet his burn rate would make me throw up… I truly hope he can get these built and delivered before the economy crashes so he can make some money back.
Funny I watched a week ago, said 60 days then too lol. Could hav easily said 50 days. Lmao.

Like I said 6+ months out still

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
As I’ve been been saying, Speed has been playing it close to the chest. They have had their final engine package for over 45 days as RG said last night. Also the nikasil cylinders aren’t new, all the prototypes had nikasil cylinders.

New detail is that each car model will have its own chassis harness. All the engine harnesses will be the same. Production wiring harnesses are done and have been for awhile. Jumpers for all the accessories are wired into the harness.

Seat heaters, whip lights, chase lights etc. all simply plug in.

About 45% of cars came with the stereo. 30% came with rock lights.

I think the roof rack came out bad ass. They engineered it with flat sections to securely mount gear, but it still follows the curvature of the roof. They made a special light bar that mounts on the roof rack as well... that won’t be cheap. It looks like you could use the standard light bar and the rooof rack light bar together possibly, but there was not yet confirmation of that.

RG reiterated we are 60 days out from production. Initial assembly line goal is 1 car every 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Think me and 1-2 other guys. Doubt we will see if tho..
Rd maybe alot of things, but living up to a bet is surely one of the things he does best.

If the bet was made and lost. He will pay. If he win, you better pay. End of story.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Kegger and a band on LOF and RG not if....when this 🐎deadthread hits 100 pages.🍻🎸

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
its crazy to think its going to hit 100 pages and not a car has been delivered.

i cant think of anything else like it on RDP

riverroyal

Reaction score
Pretty good, if they run 2 shifts that is about 50 cars a day. 6 day weeks is 300 cars per week or about 9,000 cars by Halloween

Hopefully it all goes smooth 🤞
2 shifts???? How does anyone hire enough for 1 shift right now?
Last week the live feed had concerns over trucking.
4 cars per truck and 300 a week? Texas to az is a 3 to 4 day round trip.
They need roughly 40 dedicated drivers and rigs.
At what point can we all agree there is critical information we are not aware of.

riverroyal

Reaction score
In 70 days numbers 1 to 10 can leave with 1 assymbly line running
On day 71 numbers 11 to 20....etc. etc.
50 a week. 15000 orders.
Thats 300 weeks to fill current orders

They must have 4 or 5 lines at the same time. They must. Maybe they do

Status
Not open for further replies.