WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alien crash bolder nv

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
So even if you don’t believe which is fine. Let’s look at some facts

The USN has released multiple thermal imaging videos of chasing UAP from years back

Congress is now away of a military agency that’s sole purpose is to investigate UAPs

DoD releases video of the metal sphere flying below a predator drone in Iraq

This week a former military intel officer blew the whistle saying we have acquired alien craft

Now you get this local news report

Now while the evidence is low. The 9/11 audio to me seems pretty legit.

traquer

Reaction score
Why all this now?

I think we found out China (or Russia) has some badass chit that we don't, and we need more money from Congress to build it.. Could be they found some alien materials, or more likely, maybe we found something of theirs, and realized they have some cool material science or some invention that we don't have yet. Maybe related to hypersonic missles?

traquer

Reaction score
But if it's aliens, my theory for a long time has been that they're coming by to check out earth but we have so many tiny pieces of space junk in orbit that they occasionally hit. Hitting something tiny at warp speed will mess your day up

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
IMG_3769.jpeg

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
But if it's aliens, my theory for a long time has been that they're coming by to check out earth but we have so many tiny pieces of space junk in orbit that they occasionally hit. Hitting something tiny at warp speed will mess your day up
I blame it on ET.....that lil mutha fucka dropped some Reese's pieces on his way back. 😂😂

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Why all this now?

I think we found out China (or Russia) has some badass chit that we don't, and we need more money from Congress to build it.. Could be they found some alien materials, or more likely, maybe we found something of theirs, and realized they have some cool material science or some invention that we don't have yet. Maybe related to hypersonic missles?

Distractions from what our gooberment is doing

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I could give a rats ass one way or the other.
But it's always entertaining.
One thing that is curious if you think about it, is how fast our 'technology curve' increased in a 'relatively' short period of time.

I mean, my Dad had true 'Ice Boxes' in LA growing up . . . dude in a truck would deliver blocks of ice to your front door with big ol tongs. (Pre refrigerator)
To play into it . . . the timing of the Roswell deal kind of lines up with the timeline . . . so they could've started poaching technology around that time.

I like showing my Pops all the latest technology . . . it really trips him out & keeps his brain stimulated.
For instance, I was showing him a feature on my sony camera . . . take a picture of someone, and it'll ask you if you want to register his or her face.
Now put that person in a crowd of people, and the focus system will pick him or her out of the crowd and focus in right on their eyeball. Not Shitting.

A long way from the old photographer dude under the blanket holding the 'Poof Flash' thing over his head !!!! 🤣

Taboma

Reaction score
If you've got a few minutes to do some web sleuthing, and be amazed as I was ---- head over here and take a gander at what citizens are reporting.

https://nuforc.org/databank/

You can search by event, date, state, shape, date posted ---- Appears the last date is May 17th, not sure how often it gets updated.
California leads the way and has close to 16,000 reports, Florida is in 2nd place, with almost half the reported sightings.

The reason I ended up here was trying to find the old newspaper article on a large light seen off the coast of So Cal around 5AM, late Sept.
The problem is, I can't recall the exact year because I fished this particular Marlin Tournament from Avalon several years in a row.

It was just ready to break dawn, we'd departed Avalon Harbor to begin day # 2 of a 2 day tournament. We were probably 10 miles off the east end quarry, when an extremely bright and blinding light from directly above us illuminated the cockpit and the two of us standing in it.
You could see it directly above us, round and bright. The circle of light appeared to be maybe 10 feet in diameter, but couldn't determine any elevation.

The boat's owner and skipper, a left seat pilot for US Air, also being illuminated on the bridge threw the boat in neutral and killed the engines, this, so we could hear any directives, as we suspected it was DEA, Customs, or the Coast Guard.

It, whatever it was, was completely silent, all you could hear were the waves slapping the hull as we sat dead in the water. Yet there we were bathed in the brightest light I'd ever experienced.

This lasted probably more than a minute, although it seemed much longer, then silently, very slowly, it began to shrink, fade and eventually the circle of light disappeared into the dark sky and it was gone. Never changed direction exception the perception it had gone straight up until it was out of sight.

I kept thinking it was a stealth helo, but even those are not completely silent, and why didn't we detect any disturbance in the air or see a wind ripple on the otherwise calm ocean surface ?

Anyway, immediately following this event there was some chatter on the radio, we weren't the only ones to have seen it, or thought it was directing it's beam on us.

When I got home a day later I found a newspaper article stating that numerous reports had been phoned in, from LA to the Mexican border from folks having seen this bright light out over the ocean at that same time we'd seen it.

For the record, my long time fishing buddy and US Air pilot, at that time despite an entire career of flying, had never seen any UFOs.
This episode really got his attention.

Now every time I see an Alien themed movie and the people are out in a field or in their car and get lit up in that blinding bright white light I get chills and think --- Yup, I know how that feels :oops:😁

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Bob Lazar has been saying this since the late 80's.. If you haven't heard of him, look him up and watch his Podcast he did with Rogan a couple years ago..
this ☝️ . My father worked for EG&G for years , at Area 51 and S4. He had seen Lazar onsite. And he also said that the alien craft were real. He wouldn’t go into any details, but said they have them.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why all this now?

It is very simple… The people running these programs and their contractors want more money.

sintax

Reaction score
this ☝️ . My father worked for EG&G for years , at Area 51 and S4. He had seen Lazar onsite. And he also said that the alien craft were real. He wouldn’t go into any details, but said they have them.

Of all the strange shit I've heard on this subject came from Lazar on the Rogan Podcast.

He mentioned that there was talk that SOME of those crafts came from archaeological dig/s.

That would be mental, but super interesting

cxr

Reaction score
Now every time I see an Alien themed movie and the people are out in a field or in their car and get lit up in that blinding bright white light I get chills and think --- Yup, I know how that feels :oops:😁

this guy was def. probed lol

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Food for thought -
We even have recent footage of alien craft. but no photos showing anything that can be actually discerned as our stuff left behind on the moon.....
:p

traquer

Reaction score
Food for thought -
We even have recent footage of alien craft. but no photos showing anything that can be actually discerned as our stuff left behind on the moon.....
:p
Moon is far and our stuff is tiny! If you consider the scale of things, it's much easier to see a nebula or galaxy hundreds of lightyears away if the damn this is a few light years big in size!

I know it's a meme question but I can't believe people don't understand how cameras work and how hard it is to zoom in on something small that's far away ;)

1686251337256.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Moon is far and our stuff is tiny! If you consider the scale of things, it's much easier to see a nebula or galaxy hundreds of lightyears away if the damn this is a few light years big in size!

I know it's a meme question but I can't believe people don't understand how cameras work and how hard it is to zoom in on something small that's far away ;)

View attachment 1239725
For that meme to have any real impact on one's thoughts, it should also have the same line showing the scale of distance and size for a nebula or galaxy light years away....
Need a much bigger screen, or a microscope to see how small 250,000 miles is in relation.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Your stuck on "we can't see it from earth".....

We've had satellites orbiting the moon for some time. All we have from those is a shitty black and white pic of what looks like a spec of dust, with some added text that says "lunar landing site"....

Satellites that orbit earth can give fantastic photos of your car sitting in your driveway, and those are actually limited as to how close them zoom-in (for the general public, out of privacy concerns). The satellite that NASA put up orbiting the moon has a much closer orbit, and we have the capability of putting a satellite up there that can get some fantastic shots. Just sayn......

bonesfab

Reaction score
To truly believe we are the only life form in the galaxy/universe is crazy. We aren't even a pimple on the elephants ass. But as the joke says, at this point the aliens are locking their doors as they fly past this fucked up planet.

traquer

Reaction score
Your stuck on "we can't see it from earth".....

We've had satellites orbiting the moon for some time. All we have from those is a shitty black and white pic of what looks like a spec of dust, with some added text that says "lunar landing site"....

Satellites that orbit earth can give fantastic photos of your car sitting in your driveway, and those are actually limited as to how close them zoom-in (for the general public, out of privacy concerns). The satellite that NASA put up orbiting the moon has a much closer orbit, and we have the capability of putting a satellite up there that can get some fantastic shots. Just sayn......
Ok math time.

The way I was taught is that the Andromeda galaxy is about 2.5 million light years away from Earth. And it's diameter is about 200,000 light years. So if you divide the size of it by the distance from Earth, the decimal percentage comes out to .08 or 8%. Which means that it's very far, but it's also very big which means that you can see it with the naked eye at night (it looks like a smudge).

Now take the Moon for instance, it's only 250,000 miles away from Earth. But the Apollo modules are like what 10 feet in diameter or so? So 10 feet equals about 0.0018 miles. Divide that by 250,000 and you get a ratio of .0000000072 which is tiny.

Kind of puts things into perspective!! Everything is relative.

So observing anything small on the moon from Earth is out!! But how about observing from lunar orbit? Well if we do the math again, we can start with about 70 miles which is the altitude that Apollo orbited and we can assume that's where other spacecraft orbit. Then we can then take the 10 foot diameter of the Apollo lander (0.0018 miles) and divide it by 70, which comes out to .0000257. (Which is 3500x less than the previous ratio.)

Now what does that number actually mean? It means that it's a small number but not impossible to photograph. Spy satellites which take those awesome high-res pics of earth orbit at around 100 miles in altitude, so similar to the moon orbit. And they can easily see a car or something 10 foot in diameter in pretty good resolution, probably a lot better then they actually show the public. So let's call that a 1-to-1 comparison. Why don't we just do that same thing on the moon then?

Well.... The answer is actually very simple! Those spy satellites get such good images because they are yuuuuuuuuuge! Think 30,000 lbs and 50 foot long!! And all they do is take pictures, nothing else. Spy satellites get such good resolution because they have very massive mirrors and lenses. If we put one of them in orbit around the moon we could tell what size boots Niel Armstrong wore lol.

1686262530882.png

But the answer is always money... Who would actually pay for this, and how would they justify it? There'd be zero benefit to it besides photographing the moon. You'd need a super heavy rocket to get 30,000 lbs payload to orbit the moon, and that's hundreds the millions of dollars just to pay for the rocket launch, let alone pay for the actual satellite. So yeah, money is the answer lol.

I guess they could take a much smaller but "decent" camera to orbit the moon, but then it's pictures would be kind of crappy because it would be taken with small lenses and a bunch of digital zoom. And people would just complain more. And they've already done that lol. So yeah I think the only time we're ever seeing close up pics of the Apollo landing is if Elon gets one of his crazy ideas and makes it a part of a mission for shits and giggles :)

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Ok math time.

The way I was taught is that the Andromeda galaxy is about 2.5 million light years away from Earth. And it's diameter is about 200,000 light years. So if you divide the size of it by the distance from Earth, the decimal percentage comes out to .08 or 8%. Which means that it's very far, but it's also very big which means that you can see it with the naked eye at night (it looks like a smudge).

Now take the Moon for instance, it's only 250,000 miles away from Earth. But the Apollo modules are like what 10 feet in diameter or so? So 10 feet equals about 0.0018 miles. Divide that by 250,000 and you get a ratio of .0000000072 which is tiny.

Kind of puts things into perspective!! Everything is relative.

So observing anything small on the moon from Earth is out!! But how about observing from lunar orbit? Well if we do the math again, we can start with about 70 miles which is the altitude that Apollo orbited and we can assume that's where other spacecraft orbit. Then we can then take the 10 foot diameter of the Apollo lander (0.0018 miles) and divide it by 70, which comes out to .0000257. (Which is 3500x less than the previous ratio.)

Now what does that number actually mean? It means that it's a small number but not impossible to photograph. Spy satellites which take those awesome high-res pics of earth orbit at around 100 miles in altitude, so similar to the moon orbit. And they can easily see a car or something 10 foot in diameter in pretty good resolution, probably a lot better then they actually show the public. So let's call that a 1-to-1 comparison. Why don't we just do that same thing on the moon then?

Well.... The answer is actually very simple! Those spy satellites get such good images because they are yuuuuuuuuuge! Think 30,000 lbs and 50 foot long!! And all they do is take pictures, nothing else. Spy satellites get such good resolution because they have very massive mirrors and lenses. If we put one of them in orbit around the moon we could tell what size boots Niel Armstrong wore lol.

View attachment 1239800

But the answer is always money... Who would actually pay for this, and how would they justify it? There'd be zero benefit to it besides photographing the moon. You'd need a super heavy rocket to get 30,000 lbs payload to orbit the moon, and that's hundreds the millions of dollars just to pay for the rocket launch, let alone pay for the actual satellite. So yeah, money is the answer lol.

I guess they could take a much smaller but "decent" camera to orbit the moon, but then it's pictures would be kind of crappy because it would be taken with small lenses and a bunch of digital zoom. And people would just complain more. And they've already done that lol. So yeah I think the only time we're ever seeing close up pics of the Apollo landing is if Elon gets one of his crazy ideas and makes it a part of a mission for shits and giggles :)
Again, your stuck on "here's why you can't see it from earth" - I don't need a crash course in the why/how of that.....

As far as taking a pic from a satellite orbiting the moon - the satellites that orbit the moon are much closer to the surface . NASA's own orbiter is 31 miles above surface. compared to they units used by Google Earth, which are 300 miles above the surface......

Taboma

Reaction score
Again, your stuck on "here's why you can't see it from earth" - I don't need a crash course in the why/how of that.....

As far as taking a pic from a satellite orbiting the moon - the satellites that orbit the moon are much closer to the surface . NASA's own orbiter is 31 miles above surface. compared to they units used by Google Earth, which are 300 miles above the surface......
You don't apparently like these taken by the LRO ? You can move the slider and compare the newer sharper resolution images to the old ones.

I think Wikipedia has some interesting information on the specs of the LRO and the LROC (Camera)

From what I've read google earth imagery is a combination of satellite for land mass combined with aerial for the close ups over populated areas. The imagery garnered from various Sats and companies.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Well, maybe it's the moon's lack of atmosphere and weather patterns that makes it difficult to get a clear image...

Wait, nevermind🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
From what I've read google earth imagery is a combination of satellite for land mass combined with aerial for the close ups over populated areas. The imagery garnered from various Sats and companies.
Here's one for you, in the early 1980's the US Airforce and NASA said that their current satellites could read streetsigns. That is what they admitted to almost 40 years ago. Probably means then they could read what was on sale on Safeway ads.
My guess would be now they can use thermal imaging and ground penetrating radar with the same resolution. As pointed out above, no need to look at the moon, their busy keeping an eye on us humans.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It is very simple… The people running these programs and their contractors want more money.
Bingo.
We’ve seen what kind of funds are generated for a terrorist enemy, and a Russian enemy, etc.
imagine the funding for an alien enemy.
This is the EXACT reason we are being eased into disclosure.
It’s why Elizondo walked up the hill, it’s why the navy released a couple videos, it’s why Fravor is allowed to speak openly without being canceled or arrested, it’s why defense video shown on MSM is always blurry, yet thousands of private videos that are crystal clear are dismissed…because they’re crystal clear.
It’s what Reagan alluded to way back when, and what Von Braun himself predicted before his death.
None of this is new and none of this is a mystery.

Taboma

Reaction score
Here's one for you, 8n the early 1980's the US Airforce and NASA said that their current satellites could read streetsigns. That is what they admitted to almost 40 years ago. Probably means then they could read what was on sale on Safeway ads.
My guess would be now they can use thermal imaging and ground penetrating radar with the same resolution. As pointed out above, no need to look at the moon, their busy keeping an eye on us humans.
I've read more recently articles rebutting that original NASA marketing pat on the back. More realisticly, 15CM per pixel, you could see somebody holding a paper, but not what's written on it. A street sign would be far more difficult due to the vertical alignment.
The only 26 letters NASA has detected from their Satellites were letter formed geographically, like an S curve in a river.

Have you checked with the Russians, I've read you've got friends in high places :oops:;) 😁
News travels fast on the RDP gossip line ya know. 🥴 Latest is, you've got your own eye in the sky, you've arrived baby 👍👍👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So even if you don’t believe which is fine. Let’s look at some facts

The USN has released multiple thermal imaging videos of chasing UAP from years back

Congress is now away of a military agency that’s sole purpose is to investigate UAPs

DoD releases video of the metal sphere flying below a predator drone in Iraq

This week a former military intel officer blew the whistle saying we have acquired alien craft

Now you get this local news report

Now while the evidence is low. The 9/11 audio to me seems pretty legit.
as you can now see, it’s a waste of one’s time posting about this subject in this forum.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Can you tell us more. This is very interesting stuff

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
🤣That's the first time I've seen George Knapp. He's one of them there "Coast to Coast AM" guys.

Have you checked with the Russians, I've read you've got friends in high places :oops:;) 😁
News travels fast on the RDP gossip line ya know. 🥴 Latest is, you've got your own eye in the sky, you've arrived baby 👍👍👍
Nope, no highly placed intel officials...just know a bunch of blue collar people that live in a lot of different areas...and a few shady MFr's as well. I know just enough to know the outside world scares the hell out of me:oops:

Taboma

Reaction score
🤣That's the first time I've seen George Knapp. He's one of them there "Coast to Coast AM" guys.

Nope, no highly placed intel officials...just know a bunch of blue collar people that live in a lot of different areas...and a few shady MFr's as well. I know just enough to know the outside world scares the hell out of me:oops:

Sorry, I'd read your recent report of you being an accused Russian sympathizer and felt a sting of conscious. 😇
This isn't the right thread to address this subject --- but on the other hand, it did seem to be the perfect thread to suggest your views might have you under observation. 🥸 :oops:
I hope you can understand my dilemma and failure to stifle my urge to write ---- in other words, I couldn't help myself 🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry, I'd read your recent report of you being an accused Russian sympathizer and felt a sting of conscious. 😇
This isn't the right thread to address this subject --- but on the other hand, it did seem to be the perfect thread to suggest your views might have you under observation. 🥸 :oops:
I hope you can understand my dilemma and failure to stifle my urge to write ---- in other words, I couldn't help myself 🤣
Oh, don't worry...my views have always put me under observation. As long as no labcoats are involved, it's okay!
;)

Taboma

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry...my views have always put me under observation. As long as no labcoats are involved, it's okay!
;)
Well sir, I as much as I can fathom the concept of one hiding in plain sight (like me as one example 😁).

Your apparent M.O. of voluntarily sequestering yourself in a rural desert compound, then parking your ass on a metaphorical mountain top with flood lights illuminating your mug, does tend to send a conflicting message 🤣

" You-Hoo, look at me, I'm hiding" 🤷‍♂️;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well sir, I as much as I can fathom the concept of one hiding in plain sight (like me as one example 😁).

Your apparent M.O. of voluntarily sequestering yourself in a rural desert compound, then parking your ass on a metaphorical mountain top with flood lights illuminating your mug, does tend to send a conflicting message 🤣

" You-Hoo, look at me, I'm hiding" 🤷‍♂️;)
I'm not hiding...I am sequestered for the well being of others😉 I am surely not trying to illuminate my "ruggedly handsome features"🤣

I think of my "metaphoric mountain top" more as a watchtower than a pulpit. More as in the Dylan/Hendrix type, not Biblical...but are they really much different?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“At any given moment there are about 5,000 commercial airplanes in the sky over the United States.”

Passenger airplane pilots professionally in a class all their own. How many times have we been made aware pilots cool as it gets no matter what,even knowing in a few minutes they going in. You would think with all these planes up 24/7 there would be more sightings. Pilots know what they looking at. FWIW i totally believe info re UFO is controlled if only because nobody really knows what the hell going on out there.

IMG_2249.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2248.jpeg
    IMG_2248.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 21

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If you've got a few minutes to do some web sleuthing, and be amazed as I was ---- head over here and take a gander at what citizens are reporting.

https://nuforc.org/databank/

You can search by event, date, state, shape, date posted ---- Appears the last date is May 17th, not sure how often it gets updated.
California leads the way and has close to 16,000 reports, Florida is in 2nd place, with almost half the reported sightings.

The reason I ended up here was trying to find the old newspaper article on a large light seen off the coast of So Cal around 5AM, late Sept.
The problem is, I can't recall the exact year because I fished this particular Marlin Tournament from Avalon several years in a row.

It was just ready to break dawn, we'd departed Avalon Harbor to begin day # 2 of a 2 day tournament. We were probably 10 miles off the east end quarry, when an extremely bright and blinding light from directly above us illuminated the cockpit and the two of us standing in it.
You could see it directly above us, round and bright. The circle of light appeared to be maybe 10 feet in diameter, but couldn't determine any elevation.

The boat's owner and skipper, a left seat pilot for US Air, also being illuminated on the bridge threw the boat in neutral and killed the engines, this, so we could hear any directives, as we suspected it was DEA, Customs, or the Coast Guard.

It, whatever it was, was completely silent, all you could hear were the waves slapping the hull as we sat dead in the water. Yet there we were bathed in the brightest light I'd ever experienced.

This lasted probably more than a minute, although it seemed much longer, then silently, very slowly, it began to shrink, fade and eventually the circle of light disappeared into the dark sky and it was gone. Never changed direction exception the perception it had gone straight up until it was out of sight.

I kept thinking it was a stealth helo, but even those are not completely silent, and why didn't we detect any disturbance in the air or see a wind ripple on the otherwise calm ocean surface ?

Anyway, immediately following this event there was some chatter on the radio, we weren't the only ones to have seen it, or thought it was directing it's beam on us.

When I got home a day later I found a newspaper article stating that numerous reports had been phoned in, from LA to the Mexican border from folks having seen this bright light out over the ocean at that same time we'd seen it.

For the record, my long time fishing buddy and US Air pilot, at that time despite an entire career of flying, had never seen any UFOs.
This episode really got his attention.

Also,seems the above you personally experienced. Gotta say this forum the only place i know you. For sure BS is not in your rhetoric no matter the issue. What you guys experienced on that boat is beyond interesting. Actually the only first hand info many of us have been able to read about. Thanks for posting that experience that was not only observed by you but also the other guy who happens to be airline pilot.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
To truly believe we are the only life form in the galaxy/universe is crazy. We aren't even a pimple on the elephants ass. But as the joke says, at this point the aliens are locking their doors as they fly past this fucked up planet.
The Ukraine war is proof positive we are barely civilized in a world that should be totally enjoyed instead of fucked up by just a few morons (so called leaders).

bentprops

Reaction score
Great just what we need, more illegals the gov will want to suport. The must have been shoot in for cali, i hear they just voted to give them 300 a week.