WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alien crash bolder nv

traquer

Reaction score
Again, your stuck on "here's why you can't see it from earth" - I don't need a crash course in the why/how of that.....

As far as taking a pic from a satellite orbiting the moon - the satellites that orbit the moon are much closer to the surface . NASA's own orbiter is 31 miles above surface. compared to they units used by Google Earth, which are 300 miles above the surface......

30 miles is far though! I had an 8" dobsonian telescope when I was a kid which was pretty powerful (thing is a few hundred pounds and over 5 feet long), and I remember living in Corona on top of the hill I would try to look at Mt Baldy and the other mountains to see if I could see people and other stuff. Obviously I couldn't (that was more like 60 miles away, yes) but yeah even without dust and atmosphere I think you'd need a really powerful zoom and nice big optics to see any more detail at 30 miles away versus what the LRO was able to already take (which is quite good). So yeah, we're kind of stuck with these photos and it's the best we can get.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Why all this now?

I think we found out China (or Russia) has some badass chit that we don't, and we need more money from Congress to build it.. Could be they found some alien materials, or more likely, maybe we found something of theirs, and realized they have some cool material science or some invention that we don't have yet. Maybe related to hypersonic missles?

One theory:
People will be begging for One World Government to protect them from aliens.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
30 miles is far though! I had an 8" dobsonian telescope when I was a kid which was pretty powerful (thing is a few hundred pounds and over 5 feet long), and I remember living in Corona on top of the hill I would try to look at Mt Baldy and the other mountains to see if I could see people and other stuff. Obviously I couldn't (that was more like 60 miles away, yes) but yeah even without dust and atmosphere I think you'd need a really powerful zoom and nice big optics to see any more detail at 30 miles away versus what the LRO was able to already take (which is quite good). So yeah, we're kind of stuck with these photos and it's the best we can get.
Google Earth satellites are ~300 miles from Earths surface, and I can see that I have a damaged ridge cap on my roof.......

C'mon man :cool:

Taboma

Reaction score
Google Earth satellites are ~300 miles from Earths surface, and I can see that I have a damaged ridge cap on my roof.......

Negative, the damaged roof tiles you see have been photographed using a complied matrix of conventional aerial photography, not satellite imagry. Google explains how they utilize and combine both.

Edit to add this ---- "
The satellite and aerial images in Google Earth are taken by cameras on satellites and aircraft, which collect each image at a specific date and time.
Those images can be used in Google Earth as a single image with the specific collection date, but sometimes:
The images are combined into a mosaic of images taken over multiple days or months. These images are displayed as one seamless image and the date may change as you move your cursor around the map.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Negative, the damaged roof tiles you see have been photographed using a complied matrix of conventional aerial photography, not satellite imagry. Google explains how they utilize and combine both.

Edit to add this ---- "
The satellite and aerial images in Google Earth are taken by cameras on satellites and aircraft, which collect each image at a specific date and time.
Those images can be used in Google Earth as a single image with the specific collection date, but sometimes:
The images are combined into a mosaic of images taken over multiple days or months. These images are displayed as one seamless image and the date may change as you move your cursor around the map.

That may be, but the technology has been there for satellites to take WAAAAAAAY better photos for a LOOOOOOONG time.

Looking forward to some current photos....i'll wait :cool:

Taboma

Reaction score
That may be, but the technology has been there for satellites to take WAAAAAAAY better photos for a LOOOOOOONG time.

Looking forward to some current photos....i'll wait :cool:
If that's the actual case, despite confirmation being illusive, those birds and the cameras most likely have far higher priorities than satisfying the moon landing doubters of the world.

Also if that technology exists or has been improved on, just maybe those in charge of it feel it's in their best interested to utilize them for far better purposes than to satisfy internet forum disagreements regarding moon landings. 😁

I don't think anybody will lose any sleep over you waiting like perhaps forever. ;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Edit to add this ---- "
I don't know who's satellites what companies use, but there are roof estimation companies that use satellite imaging. Fairly detailed as well. I think the solar people do the same?

traquer

Reaction score

Yes but they're huge! Sending one of these to moon for no other reason than to play lunar tourist wouldn't make much sense.

Anyone let's not argue over it, doesn't matter either way. I just want to a hot girlfriend and a faster boat right now in life ;)

1686595035821.png

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
If that's the actual case, despite confirmation being illusive, those birds and the cameras most likely have far higher priorities than satisfying the moon landing doubters of the world.

Also if that technology exists or has been improved on, just maybe those in charge of it feel it's in their best interested to utilize them for far better purposes than to satisfy internet forum disagreements regarding moon landings. 😁

I don't think anybody will lose any sleep over you waiting like perhaps forever. ;)
It's ok, alot of people blindly believe alot of irrational things, and they have no desire to know much beyond what is handed to them.....

I think we don't go back, and don't look, and nobody else tries to go.... because maybe...just maybe.....well, you know where im going with this - seems very improbable given the difficulties we have doing MUCH LESS in space, even as of 2023.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Your stuck on "we can't see it from earth".....

We've had satellites orbiting the moon for some time. All we have from those is a shitty black and white pic of what looks like a spec of dust, with some added text that says "lunar landing site"....

Satellites that orbit earth can give fantastic photos of your car sitting in your driveway, and those are actually limited as to how close them zoom-in (for the general public, out of privacy concerns). The satellite that NASA put up orbiting the moon has a much closer orbit, and we have the capability of putting a satellite up there that can get some fantastic shots. Just sayn......

Those close up pics you see on google earth are shot by aerial photography from small slow aircraft, not sats.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Those close up pics you see on google earth are shot by aerial photography from small slow aircraft, not sats.
The thing that confuses me then, some of the "satellite" images for commercial roofing estimates. These are large tiltups that weren't completed yet. Not super "hi-rez", but I know they didn't send out a cesna either.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The thing that confuses me then, some of the "satellite" images for commercial roofing estimates. These are large tiltups that weren't completed yet. Not super "hi-rez", but I know they didn't send out a cesna either.

Companies contract with Google and other data firms and license them images they take.

They stick to populated areas and fly a grid pattern, you can see them on FlightAware sometimes.

They will fly updates between 6 months and 3-5 years depending on the area, growth, demand, etc.

Some areas don't get updated that often. If you use the pro version of google earth you can actually see the date the image was taken and even wind the clock back to prior months and years that imagery is available.

So they don't "Send Out" a Cessna, just to take a specific picture. But a company will fly one, take thousands and thousands of pictures in a day, then license those pictures for a fee to companies like Google.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Lot of truth here…mixed in with your normal sarcasm!😎
As a former DoD civilian employee, with varying levels of clearance depending on my assignment and location, I’ve had the good fortune to see some things that were far beyond my tasks, and worked alongside some really smart people who had far more important jobs than my little job.
Couple things

Whatever one can imagine we have as far as capability, it’s more than what you think.
Taking sat images from DoD satellites in earth orbit has been state of the art for nearly 5 decades.
Our sats in taskable polar orbits have been able to literally make personal id’s for like 40 years or more.
I’ve seen the Raytheon pictures. I’ve seen the techs retask sats on orders. I stood there at the cobra Dane control room and listened while the 3 stripers told me that their main mission post Cold War was debris tracking for NASA unannounced DoD satellite launches…right up until the Raytheon tech reminded them that I only had temporary top Secret clearance.

So we have the technology far beyond what is released to the public.
If we did not there would be no need for clearances. We’d just be told everything.

As far as any government involvement settling moon landing doubters, it’s FAR MORE in their best interest to promote skepticism, or at least not prove, that moon landings happened.
They would prefer that every one thought we never went there, and do not continue to go there.
Keeping us debating shit from 50 years ago is much more preferable than having us know what really goes on.
If I posted the things I’ve seen and been told no one would even have to call me a liar because no one would fucking believe it anyway.
WE keep their secrets for them with our own blindness.

Who ever said we never went back? Who ever said we aren’t there right now?
We literally have a legit “space force” arm of the Air Force right now. It’s got a website and everything.
Do people think that’s just some sort of propaganda thing?
The moon is in a synchronous orbit.
The ONLY people who have ever seen the dark side are the people who went there and go there still.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
I don't know who's satellites what companies use, but there are roof estimation companies that use satellite imaging. Fairly detailed as well. I think the solar people do the same?
They use aerial imagery for any close ups. As you zoom in the imagery switches from Satellite to aerial. The various cities and counties purchase and use update aerial for code violations. The various counties also have their parcel maps overlayed on these aerial images.
Various commercial aerial photography companies offer their imagery for sale.

Here's a perfect example --- check it out. https://www.nearmap.com/us/en

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Lot of truth here…mixed in with your normal sarcasm!😎
As a former DoD civilian employee, with varying levels of clearance depending on my assignment and location, I’ve had the good fortune to see some things that were far beyond my tasks, and worked alongside some really smart people who had far more important jobs than my little job.
Couple things

Whatever one can imagine we have as far as capability, it’s more than what you think.
Taking sat images from DoD satellites in earth orbit has been state of the art for nearly 5 decades.
Our sats in taskable polar orbits have been able to literally make personal id’s for like 40 years or more.
I’ve seen the Raytheon pictures. I’ve seen the techs retask sats on orders. I stood there at the cobra Dane control room and listened while the 3 stripers told me that their main mission post Cold War was debris tracking for NASA unannounced DoD satellite launches…right up until the Raytheon tech reminded them that I only had temporary top Secret clearance.

So we have the technology far beyond what is released to the public.
If we did not there would be no need for clearances. We’d just be told everything.

As far as any government involvement settling moon landing doubters, it’s FAR MORE in their best interest to promote skepticism, or at least not prove, that moon landings happened.
They would prefer that every one thought we never went there, and do not continue to go there.
Keeping us debating shit from 50 years ago is much more preferable than having us know what really goes on.
If I posted the things I’ve seen and been told no one would even have to call me a liar because no one would fucking believe it anyway.
WE keep their secrets for them with our own blindness.

Who ever said we never went back? Who ever said we aren’t there right now?
We literally have a legit “space force” arm of the Air Force right now. It’s got a website and everything.
Do people think that’s just some sort of propaganda thing?
The moon is in a synchronous orbit.
The ONLY people who have ever seen the dark side are the people who went there and go there still.
Are you saying there is a moon base currently or in the the past on the dark side?

caribbean20

Reaction score
. . . and back to the original subject, this is one very interesting report. The genuine sincerity of the man filing the report, the image of the green light flying across the horizon in the police body cam image, multiple reports of the anomaly over several different states, etc.

Also read that surveillance video mysteriously malfunctioned for the duration of the encounter. Many mysterious, seemingly related facts here.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are you saying there is a moon base currently or in the the past on the dark side?
The possibilities are endless…literally without bounds.
Having never been there, I can’t say.
But it seems that in the high level circles that do know, the narrative of their internal discussions are absolutely 180* out from the narrative they speak in public.
It’s just like when some headline blurts out “Russian fighter jet encroaches on US airspace!” and everyone freaks out.
The Raytheon techs had nicknames for the Russian pilots because they fly into Alaska airspace almost every single day. Lol
Some things that are so routine and SOP are the least known to the public.
So…just because Apollo ended, and public knowledge of lunar exploration ended with it, has zero bearing on whether the US, but more likely joint missions with several other space borne countries, have been going back.
We just assume that.

traquer

Reaction score
. . . and back to the original subject, this is one very interesting report. The genuine sincerity of the man filing the report, the image of the green light flying across the horizon in the police body cam image, multiple reports of the anomaly over several different states, etc.

Also read that surveillance video mysteriously malfunctioned for the duration of the encounter. Many mysterious, seemingly related facts here.
I was just thinking, it might be part of some marketing campaign for an energy drink or something. We'll see sooner or later..

grumpy88

Reaction score
I call b.s. on it . No video or still pictures . No evidence after .