WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beaches closed 4th of July weekend?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What do you say? Newscum closes them to protect us from ourselves?

KevinR

Reaction score
Wish I could say I am surprised.

Fricken BS.

Singleton

Reaction score
SD County will announce Thursday if beaches will be closed

boatnam2

Reaction score
HB was so packed Saturday afternoon, must of been 5000 people on main street alone, good luck shutting that odwn.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Wish I could say I am surprised.

Fricken BS.

It hasn’t been announced yet. I’m just taking wagers. Dude is a control freak and this would be his ultimate fuck you.

DWC

Reaction score
Can we still protest?

wallnutz

Reaction score
SD County will announce Thursday if beaches will be closed
We cancelled our trip. Not going to risk going over there to sit in the hotel room, or on the beach with nothing to eat or drink. :( 😷

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Son of a bitch...

Yet they do nothing when the rioters and protesters were fucking off. This just goes to show that only honest people follow the rules. Remember that the next time a politician tries to take your guns.

Idiots!!!

I had an interaction with a Fish and Game Officer the other day. I was told I could not ride my MTB in Calavera Hills in Carlsbad. He told me I had to get off my bike and walk out of the hills, and if I did not he would arrest me and take my bike.

This was the fist time I totally disobeyed an officer of the law.

I told him that I would not, and that I was going to finish my ride on the trails in the “habit restoration” area. I said I’m sorry but that if protesters can shut down the 101 with zero repercussions I’m going to ride my mtb bike and he was not going to stop me.

I also said “being a law abiding citizen gets you know where! My kids have not played in a park for months, I haven’t ridden my bike out hear, and others that don’t follow the rules get to do whatever they want. I’m done sitting in my house doing nothing!”

I thought for sure I was going to be arrested. I apologized for being a dick. He walked back to his truck and I finished my ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I had an interaction with a Fish and Game Officer the other day. I was told I could not ride my MTB in Calavera Hills in Carlsbad. He told me I had to get off my bike and walk out of the hills, and if I did not he would arrest me and take my bike.

I told him that I would not, and that I was going to finish my ride on the trails in the “habit restoration” area. I said I’m sorry but that if protesters can shut down the 101 with zero repercussions I’m going to ride my mtb bike and he was not going to stop me.

I also said “being a law abiding citizen gets you know where! My kids have not played in a park for months, I haven’t ridden my bike out hear, and others that don’t follow the rules get to do whatever they want. I’m done sitting in my house doing nothing!”

I thought for sure I was going to be arrested. I apologized for being a dick. He walked back to his truck and I finished my ride.

PLEASE!!! For the love of GOD tell me you had a mask on!!!!

Singleton

Reaction score

State Guys are a PIA.
Decided to play volleyball Saturday on Carlsbad beach (State section). State Ranger within 10 minutes told us to leave or face $1k fine so we started to pack-up. Carlsbad PD stopped us and said, city beach has no guidelines if you are all extended family and the city beach starts at that marker. Setup court on city beach and played for 2 hours :) CPD officer stressed, if asked make sure you tell everyone you are extended family.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1593628324280.png

ice cube yes .gif

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
AAAANNNNNNDDDDD POOF!! Like a magical like faggot fairy, Newscum just announced pretty much EVERYTHING is closed back down.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The govt is the problem. The govt is never the solution, ONLY the problem.

fuck gavin newsom

4Waters

Reaction score
AAAANNNNNNDDDDD POOF!! Like a magical like faggot fairy, Newscum just announced pretty much EVERYTHING is closed back down.
Fox is actually calling him out as a democrat.