IMG_2880.JPG

Groper

Reaction score
Martini's, Bikkinis & Mucho Panoche for many years :p

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Another person you don’t hear about who is 84 is Jack Nicholson. I don’t watch Laker home games. Does he still sit court side??

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
If you want to see Bob in his prime they show his OG shows 24/7 free on Tubi. Never realized how soft he got in his old age his pimp hand was STRONG back when I was to little to notice. He definitely comes from the "keep em in the kitchen" day's and it shows LoL. Earlier today one of the models was struggling with opening a freezer and I shit you not he said "she can't even open a freezer no wonder she's also having
personal problems with her boyfriend"

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
My mom was on it in the late 80s and made it all the way to the Showcase, she said that the women contestants were required to kiss him on the cheek and that he wore a whole lot of makeup

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
My mom was on it in the late 80s and made it all the way to the Showcase, she said that the women contestants were required to kiss him on the cheek and that he wore a whole lot of makeup
The worst/ most/ caked on makeup I ever saw on a guy was when years ago these high roller neighbor lady sisters gave me and the ole lady front row at Barry Manilow at the then Las Vegas Hilton. You could have used a putty knife on his face. On a side note the show was good and his female singers were scantily clad and smoking hot.
Those ole ladies gave so much money to that place they got comped a suite. The one sister was a big muckety at cidar sinai in LA. She said she always saw Ray Bolger in church. She lived in Beverly Hills. God the money they put into those slots!

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If you want to see Bob in his prime they show his OG shows 24/7 free on Tubi. Never realized how soft he got in his old age his pimp hand was STRONG back when I was to little to notice. He definitely comes from the "keep em in the kitchen" day's and it shows LoL. Earlier today one of the models was struggling with opening a freezer and I shit you not he said "she can't even open a freezer no wonder she's also having
personal problems with her boyfriend"
Old Match Game reruns are equally funny…everyone was drunk LOL

They didn’t hide the cocktails and smoking was encouraged.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

My Mom was on Price Is Right but didn’t make the Showcase. She won the “Big Deal” on Let’s Make A Deal and then was on Card Sharks, Hollywood Squares, and Wheel of Fortune. She was a weirdo like that lol

riverroyal

Reaction score
Watch ‘the man who knew to much’ documentary. About a numbers rain man type guy that had the system dialed in and went 30 something times.
Pretty cool.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Watch ‘the man who knew to much’ documentary. About a numbers rain man type guy that had the system dialed in and went 30 something times.
Pretty cool.
I saw that one it was pretty cool

riverroyal

Reaction score
I watch the old show on my LG tv app thing at the lake. 24hrs of price is right bob barker.
He said shit theres no way you can today

rrrr

Reaction score
Old Match Game reruns are equally funny…everyone was drunk LOL

They didn’t hide the cocktails and smoking was encouraged.
The Hollywood Squares with Paul Lynde was funny as hell.