WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cheer Is Life

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
NCA Champions!!!!! Such an amazing feeling seeing the joy on these kids faces after winning. This is what they work for.

uploadfromtaptalk1456018063122.jpg

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
NCA Champions!!!!! Such an amazing feeling seeing the joy on these kids faces after winning. This is what they work for.

]

Right on and Congratulations! It was good meeting you yesterday. Hopefully we can have a redo in Parker this summer.

We had a rough weekend. Her crossover team finished 9th. Her main team went from 1st to 5th. It was close but they couldnt overcome thier mistakes today. We have a bid from Palm Springs so it's not all bad but they have high expectations for themselves.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Right on and Congratulations! It was good meeting you yesterday. Hopefully we can have a redo in Parker this summer.

We had a rough weekend. Her crossover team finished 9th. Her main team went from 1st to 5th. It was close but they couldnt overcome thier mistakes today. We have a bid from Palm Springs so it's not all bad but they have high expectations for themselves.
Great meeting you too, wish we had gotten there earlier so we could have chatted longer. Sorry things didn't work out, but like you said there is still Florida and I always think American Grand in Anaheim is a big competition too. Our win was really unexpected.....I never thought as a parent I would lose it like I did.....lol. I think I was running around that hall like we just won the Superbowl. After all the defeat of last year's season to now this, it is amazing.

With Florida, I am hoping that I have enough money left over to go to the river this year!! Definitely would be cool to hook up in Parker or Havasu sometime.

cxr

Reaction score
just got home. so tired :(

we are seinor level 2 and 3

one team did excellent one team dropped some stunts

wishiknew

Reaction score
The wife and grandaughter are in Florida now good luck to them

cxr

Reaction score
UXC small senior level 3. You? They are a small gym with drama god.

how did you guys do our senior level 3 are the ones that dropped the stunts and ended up 12th of 13th.

our senior level two dropped from fourth yesterday to fifth today :(

JD D05

Reaction score
how did you guys do our senior level 3 are the ones that dropped the stunts and ended up 12th of 13th.

our senior level two dropped from fourth yesterday to fifth today :(

Yep that was them. That team has never come close to their potential, a couple really bad attitudes and some parents that cause problems. 5th would be great for our team...ha

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
We were there. I heard from one of our group they saw Intensity Amp'd but I must have been in another hall.

My girl picked up 1st on 2 teams. It was the first comp since their poor showing in Dallas. And let me tell you, they worked their butts off to get back on top.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Saw some of those shirts but that is all. Hope it went well for you and your daughter.

Thanks, they took 2nd. Can't seem to beat this SCV team that came to Ontario, filmed us and has our moves in their routine. The kids were SUPER BUMMED.

We got 1st 

CONGRATS!!

We were there. I heard from one of our group they saw Intensity Amp'd but I must have been in another hall.

My girl picked up 1st on 2 teams. It was the first comp since their poor showing in Dallas. And let me tell you, they worked their butts off to get back on top.

Hell ya!! Glad to hear! Looking forward to wrapping up in Anaheim and then off to Summit. Hopefully Amp'd can finally shake the monkey off their back and beat SCV at American Grand. They want it so bad!

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Back to the top as we get near the end of the season.
2 more competitions and then off to The Summit in FL.

We'll be at the SDSU Viejas Arena today and tomorrow. Anyone Else?

My daughters teams go at 4:03 (Sr Silver) and 4:14 (Fierce 4).

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Back to the top as we get near the end of the season.
2 more competitions and then off to The Summit in FL.

We'll be at the SDSU Viejas Arena today and tomorrow. Anyone Else?

My daughters teams go at 4:03 (Sr Silver) and 4:14 (Fierce 4).

We are in Anaheim next weekend and then off to Florida. No competitions this weekend!!

Good luck today!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Waiting on awards now. Pretty much a lock for 1st place. Excited for them to get this win before heading to Summit!

uploadfromtaptalk1460917148882.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So I guess cheer coaches from other divisions came to watch our girls perform. Their routine is so unique with the Wizard of Oz theme that it has a lot of people in the cheer world talking, especially with the success they have had this season.

A team that we will compete against in Summit competed against us in this competition and we crushed them, so if the girls can bring it in Florida then they have a legitimate shot at winning.

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Last competition of the season. My daughter goes on at 9:50 and then again around 4. This is the only comp with the first day being an elimination round. Only the top 50% in each division get to compete both days.

If they keep this up I'll gladly miss DS every year they get invited to The Summit at Disney World.

uploadfromtaptalk1462018237476.jpg

wishiknew

Reaction score
Well my granddaughter went on at 10 and is done Bummer next year

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Today is the day. They go on at 12:08 eastern. We have a really good shot at winning this if they hit today. Anxiously awaiting!!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Well......here we go again! Cheer season back in full effect.

Started this thread a couple years ago and it is crazy to look at the first pic I posted to now.

Geeze they grow up quick.

Then.........

tapatalk_1480869991150.jpeg

Now........

20161204_083742.jpg

Looking forward to another awesome season with Intensity Athletics Amp'd Youth!

cxr

Reaction score
YES best of luck this season... your gonna need it :):skull
remember to start saving dollars... my credit card is taking a end of the year hit with dallas and we already have a wild card bid for SUmmit in MAY that all needed deposits.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
YES best of luck this season... your gonna need it :):skull
remember to start saving dollars... my credit card is taking a end of the year hit with dallas and we already have a wild card bid for SUmmit in MAY that all needed deposits.
Hahaha......I know this all too well. We won Dallas last year and went to Summit too. I think we were a little over $10k into it last year.

I am staying back this year for Dallas and paid for the wife and daughters flights with points so got lucky with that.

Crossing my fingers that we don't get a bid to Summit.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
good luck today
we are leaving in a few minutes to head to Ontario!!

my daughter is on a Jr and a Sr team were gonna be there all day got a room for the night for tomorrows competetion
We already performed at 10:37, have to support one more team and we are out of here for the day. We are staying down here as well, heading over to a local RDP members house for a Christmas Party tonight. We have to be here before 8am tomorrow so hoteling it was a no brainer.

Good luck to you guys as well!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Day 2, surprised I am not even a little bit hungover from last night's shenanigans.

Girls are currently in 2nd place

Day 2 is worth 75% so we need to BRING IT today.

20161211_073241.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
We ended up placing 3rd out of eight teams. Our routine was flawless until the very end when they couldn't throw one side of the pyramid.

It was a great showing IMO since the team was basically stripped down and rebuilt with a lot of new faces.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We ended up placing 3rd out of eight teams. Our routine was flawless until the very end when they couldn't throw one side of the pyramid.

It was a great showing IMO since the team was basically stripped down and rebuilt with a lot of new faces.

One of my good buddies/neighbor's daughter just made the switch from gymnastics to competitive cheer and won the J3 Pac West Championship yesterday. (Cali All-Stars)

I told him not to get her involved after hearing your $tories...lol:):cool

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Heading out to Phoenix tomorrow for WSF!

Any members going to be around this weekend? I am going to be watching football somewhere......come over and have a :drink

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Heading out to Phoenix tomorrow for WSF!

Any members going to be around this weekend? I am going to be watching football somewhere......come over and have a :drink

Good luck to your girl. Our next stop is Palm Springs. Every Cali team is coming :eek

I'm hoping the C's bring their motorhome, that was a pretty nice setup they had last year and I enjoyed having a cooler close by. :drink