WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DONALD TRUMP IN 2 MONTHS????

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Not say'n I believe this or not.... but I've heard this..... I heard that the fence around the white house is because is foreign property,... and that the us gov. is bankrupt.... and that Trump is still president and running the country from Mara logo ,.... and that the united states is back to being a replublic.... not believing or dis believing,... but was told they will take back controll in 2 mo.... so I wanted to post this for a time line.... as in, In 2 mo. I'll look back at the date.......could something like this be possible with out a civil war????

wallnutz

Reaction score
Invest in this stuff.🙄🙄
1E8252DB-BE16-48BF-ABDF-3CDEB0E12435.jpeg

riverroyal2

Reaction score
As a Doctor I believe the older generation, let say over 55, is struggling with Social media and news. The internet is full of bullshit. It has given people a means to talk non sense and they have a audience. If 100 people think its lies and crap, 1 will think its the truth. That's just human, we are not all the same in the head. Which is fine., thats whats great about being alive. People young enough to have started their lives with a PC have a better grasp on whats bullshit on line. NORMAL younger people. Theres plenty of crazy out there,

The internet is like a room filled with slot machines. It will pull some in and not let go. 90% will walk out of the room.

Conspiracies and tin foil talk has been around for hundreds of years, now theres a means to get people to listen. Imagine if the web was around during the Kennedy MLK deaths! Its bad enough now

With that said, being a gynecologist has had some great moments. My prescription is less talk radio, tv and browsing

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
As a Doctor I believe the older generation, let say over 55, is struggling with Social media and news. The internet is full of bullshit. It has given people a means to talk non sense and they have a audience. If 100 people think its lies and crap, 1 will think its the truth. That's just human, we are not all the same in the head. Which is fine., thats whats great about being alive. People young enough to have started their lives with a PC have a better grasp on whats bullshit on line. NORMAL younger people. Theres plenty of crazy out there,

The internet is like a room filled with slot machines. It will pull some in and not let go. 90% will walk out of the room.

Conspiracies and tin foil talk has been around for hundreds of years, now theres a means to get people to listen. Imagine if the web was around during the Kennedy MLK deaths! Its bad enough now

With that said, being a gynecologist has had some great moments. My prescription is less talk radio, tv and browsing
ok, so what about my social security and medicare....

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Just sign up for TikTok, and all your problems will be solved. 🤔😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not say'n I believe this or not.... but I've heard this..... I heard that the fence around the white house is because is foreign property,... and that the us gov. is bankrupt.... and that Trump is still president and running the country from Mara logo ,.... and that the united states is back to being a replublic.... not believing or dis believing,... but was told they will take back controll in 2 mo.... so I wanted to post this for a time line.... as in, In 2 mo. I'll look back at the date.......could something like this be possible with out a civil war????

Short answer is No.. It is surprising to me how many fairly intelligent people actually believe there is going to be a military coupe to reinstall Trump in 2 months (which is the other rumor).

But no neither is possible.

One the electoral college votes and certifies it's a done deal.. Doesn't matter if the original election was rigged / fraudulent or not. The electoral college is basically the only thing that matters when it comes to electing a president.

RD

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Without trying to sound sarcastic or to pop a joke here, as yourself why in 2 months?
Why not 2 months ago?
Or 6 or 9 months ago?
Why not 14 months ago?

Dalton

Reaction score
Reminds me of Covid, kept stringing everyone along, saying “we’re about to get hit by a big wave or variant!”. Took years for the majority of people to stop falling for it, some still do…similar to this situation.

Dalton

Reaction score
Short answer is No.. It is surprising to me how many fairly intelligent people actually believe there is going to be a military coupe to reinstall Trump in 2 months (which is the other rumor).

But no neither is possible.

One the electoral college votes and certifies it's a done deal.. Doesn't matter if the original election was rigged / fraudulent or not. The electoral college is basically the only thing that matters when it comes to electing a president.

RD

Conspiracy theories can be fun, they used to have tons of them on AM radio, not sure if they even run anymore now that conspiracies are considered “dangerous misinformation”

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

No.

Dalton

Reaction score
The democrats version of this is they think trump is gonna face military tribunals or some crazy shit in a couple months lol, I’ve decided both sides have lost their minds.

TCHB

Reaction score
Sounds like his golf game.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Without trying to sound sarcastic or to pop a joke here, as yourself why in 2 months?
Why not 2 months ago?
Or 6 or 9 months ago?
Why not 14 months ago?
You could say the same thing about RD and 2 weeks. Why not 3, 4, or maybe 12? 😁

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else heard this... I'm mean it's not like back in 2000 when I said that they told me they were gonna dump 150' of water out of mead, close all the ramps and try to stop boating at mead...

Clearly you get your info from different sources from the rest of us...

So yeah, the answer is No! 😁