WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DONALD TRUMP IN 2 MONTHS????

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's likely due to human nature to embrace the return of an admired leader. Take Jesus for example.
If Jesus almighty himself showed up on THIS forum tomorrow and said “hi peeps, I’m back” he would instantly be met with ridicule, disdain, insults, conspiracy labels and lots of memes featuring Alex Jones and foil hats and pictures of jet trails.
Lots of chuckles and lots of attacks.
The mob mentality has taken over. Group think at top tier level that makes even me, one of the biggest assholes on this site, take pause. I remember when it was possible to post an idea or thought or whatever here and not be attacked. I guess now it’s inside the box thinking only or else get the fuck out.

playdeep

Reaction score
If Jesus almighty himself showed up on THIS forum tomorrow and said “hi peeps, I’m back” he would instantly be met with ridicule, disdain, insults, conspiracy labels and lots of memes featuring Alex Jones and foil hats and pictures of jet trails.
The mob mentality has taken over. Group think at top tier level that makes even me, one of the biggest assholes on this site, take pause. I remember when it was possible to post an idea or thought or whatever here and not be attacked. I guess now it’s inside the box thinking only or else get the fuck out.
Spot on point...
It seems as if every thread on this site eventually turns into a chest thumping 'top this' war...

Last edited:

Javajoe

Reaction score
Ya got to admit…even for 2FF this post was Really Crazy Daisy. I think he was hacked honestly because REALLY 🤷🏻

Backlash

Reaction score
Fuck that. I'm all about thinking outside the box. People may not always agree with you or me on every topic, and that's fine. Nothing wrong with formulating one's own opinion based on one's own beliefs and/or research. 👍

Take Covid for example. If people weren't allowed to have differing opinions, EVERYONE would be vaccinated and everyone would be dropping like flies.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ya got to admit…even for 2FF this post was Really Crazy Daisy. I think he was hacked honestly because REALLY 🤷🏻
Steve has been here as long as anybody.
What he posted has been murmured in some manner by various sources and circles for about 2 years.
I personally can’t find any solid evidence to suggest it’s happened or is happening, as much as I’d really like to.
But to dismiss almost ANYTHING these days as crazy conspiracy is in itself almost lunacy.
If I had told you in 2015 what would transpire over the next 7 years you would have thrown a net on me. Yet here we are.
Some people, including myself, thoroughly enjoy investigating and researching.
We find it interesting and in some cases enlightening and revealing.

If a guy has spent half his life studying something that interests him, no matter what that is, or has a profession or hobby that he’s done a long time, for someone to come along and just say “oh that’s lust crazy because I don’t believe it and I’ve never seen that…so it can’t be real” is rather short sighted imo.
A person can’t sit on the beach in San Diego and tell me what does or does not exist deep in the Alaska woods if he’s never been there, for instance.

My Dad was career combat control, that’s where he learned his skills. Later he applied those skills in a variety of careers. But he always drilled my brother and I with the reality of what is really going on, how things really work. I figured he knew since that was his business.
Look at simple things like Barry Seal. That entire deal sounds like a spy novel, but it was real.
All these things are real to some degree. Every idea or thought is based on a kernel of fact.
Throwing the baby out with the bath water is a real good way to dismiss all of it in a single package, and it’s what those who would prefer that you didn’t think at all are very good at.
Wrap it in tinfoil, post a picture of a contrail from a F1 wing and in the trash it goes. Real smart.

I realize it’s somewhat good spirited poking fun, but lately it seems a lot like fear driven lynching.

Hence my recent quote of Giordano Bruno as he was put to the torch in 1600.
“Maiori forsan cum timore sententiam in me fertis quam ego accipiam”
("Perhaps you pronounce this sentence against me with greater fear than I receive it").

If these things don’t interest a person that’s absolutely fine and dandy, I get it 100%. Most people really don’t care or have the time, and again that’s absolutely understandable and normal.
I just think it’s wrong to then mock and attack those who do have the interest and time and enjoy the hunt.

It isnt my job, or even my concern, to convince anyone of anything.

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
maybe re read post #1

Not say'n I believe this or not.... but I've heard this..... I heard that the fence around the white house is because is foreign property,... and that the us gov. is bankrupt.... and that Trump is still president and running the country from Mara logo ,.... and that the united states is back to being a replublic.... not believing or dis believing,... but was told they will take back controll in 2 mo.... so I wanted to post this for a time line.... as in, In 2 mo. I'll look back at the date.......could something like this be possible with out a civil war????

no where does it say I believe it... I just keep hearing all this stupid shit....then down the road it comes true... or not true... I for one think we have the most non transparent gov ever in the history of the US.... those that know what really happening are tight lipped.... they tell people what they wanna hear and do what they want...

so, like I said.... I keep hearing this rumor from differant groups,... and was asking if anyone else has been hearing this.. same with the one about them fucking with social security.... first they weren't supposed to be able to touch that money..... then they said they were just gonna take some.... and now the rumor is they're gonna take it all... and who can stop them????

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
1980’s, Mena Arkansas.

A small group of poor looking Spanish speaking South Americans are detained as vagrants.
How did they get here?
Choose the most likely answer in your mind.

1) They came over the border from Mexico after working their way up from Nicaragua.

2) They came over by boat from Cuba

3) They came over by drug boat from Columbia and just stayed after making their run.

4) They were flown here from Nicaragua by a drug smuggler who was paid by the Reagan CIA to do it while he was also running guns for the CIA so they could discreetly use the profit to financially support a South American revolution and train these rebels here in America to the end goal of preventing a non American owned canal to be built and therefore circumventing Panama Canal revenue stranglehold while also delivering a Panamanian dictator his drug cuts.
Oh, and Iranian war funds were diverted as seed money too.
And then they just walked away after being flown to Arkansas for training.
Now…which is true and which is fable?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
maybe re read post #1

Not say'n I believe this or not.... but I've heard this..... I heard that the fence around the white house is because is foreign property,... and that the us gov. is bankrupt.... and that Trump is still president and running the country from Mara logo ,.... and that the united states is back to being a replublic.... not believing or dis believing,... but was told they will take back controll in 2 mo.... so I wanted to post this for a time line.... as in, In 2 mo. I'll look back at the date.......could something like this be possible with out a civil war????

no where does it say I believe it... I just keep hearing all this stupid shit....then down the road it comes true... or not true... I for one think we have the most non transparent gov ever in the history of the US.... those that know what really happening are tight lipped.... they tell people what they wanna hear and do what they want...

so, like I said.... I keep hearing this rumor from differant groups,... and was asking if anyone else has been hearing this.. same with the one about them fucking with social security.... first they weren't supposed to be able to touch that money..... then they said they were just gonna take some.... and now the rumor is they're gonna take it all... and who can stop them????
I’ve heard it for 2 years.
I can’t find any supporting evidence to inclusively support it.
There are fragments of evidence in part, but as a whole it isn’t there. As much as I hope I’m wrong.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
There are fragments of evidence in part, but as a whole it isn’t there. As much as I hope I’m wrong.
there are people that are out there try'n to get people to open their eyes to what going on, and those that just make up shit and spread it around..... doesn't hurt to do your own investigating...

but at the end of the day this generation is just gonna get up every morning and go to work.... and the only thing they will do is bitch about how the gov. is taking more and more controll...

and then there's the group that don't work,... live soley off gov. funding , and vote for these crooks.... and that group is growing like a wild fire in the forest...

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I can't even remember all the details now, but I think it's derived from when Trump first lost, and he had supposedly signed documents and had certain military advisors that were going step up and keep him in control, even I was pondering the possibility, because of such a farce election.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can't even remember all the details now, but I think it's derived from when Trump first lost, and he had supposedly signed documents and had certain military advisors that were going step up and keep him in control, even I was pondering the possibility, because of such a farce election.
One thing for sure is that we will likely never know for sure.
Never.
Deceit and subterfuge is what “they” do.
All day, everyday.

Example:
What’s your thoughts on the attack on the American Embassy in Benghazi?
Trick question.
There was never an American Embassy in Benghazi.
It is and was always in Tripoli.

That’s how it works.
We Argue over lies built on lies wrapped in more lies.
It keeps us busy and out of their way.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Lizard people drink a lot of water.😂
I don't think they use natural gas tho...
F.ers raising our gas prices...

hey I can dream tho..

TY strange SHIT going on

HST4ME

Reaction score
"lost"

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
WTG, I love reading your post - especially the early ones about Deb. This is my only real source for news, learning, fun reading - I just choose which threads / posters I pay attention to! Keep posting, don’t worry about all the posts that we don’t agree with, they will eventually come around to what we think !!!

MooreMoney

Reaction score
My brother parked next to rump at palm beach today.
7A8519AE-AC0D-4E6E-AFBC-2B28F8D49645.jpeg

Enen

Reaction score
So who killed JFK?

Asking for a friend.

I have a guy that works for me that believes JFK Jr. is alive and working behind the scenes to save America. He believes with a religious conviction that JFK Jr will be Trump's VP in 24.

This same guy also believes that Nicola Tesla discovered time travel and gave the secrets to Donald Trump's uncle John Trump. He believes that DT can travel back and forth in time, and thats how he has been out maneuvering the deep state. He also talks about the military being in control to expose that "bad actors" and Trump will be reinstated as pres.

I'm not embellishing or exaggerating AT ALL. This guy believes these things and talks about the 'second coming' of JFK Jr. like Christians talk about the return of Jesus. It's wild to watch the conviction of belief in his eyes as he talks about this stuff.

530RL

Reaction score
This was hashed out before. For some Trump is still in charge and Biden was never inaugurated. 🤷🤷

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The headline here is that 530 claims to be the only true living conservative.
That’s the biggest conspiracy theory of our time…
I’ve seen Bigfoot and that was less of a stretch than believing him. 😳

Heylam

Reaction score
I have a guy that works for me that believes JFK Jr. is alive and working behind the scenes to save America. He believes with a religious conviction that JFK Jr will be Trump's VP in 24.

This same guy also believes that Nicola Tesla discovered time travel and gave the secrets to Donald Trump's uncle John Trump. He believes that DT can travel back and forth in time, and thats how he has been out maneuvering the deep state. He also talks about the military being in control to expose that "bad actors" and Trump will be reinstated as pres.

I'm not embellishing or exaggerating AT ALL. This guy believes these things and talks about the 'second coming' of JFK Jr. like Christians talk about the return of Jesus. It's wild to watch the conviction of belief in his eyes as he talks about this stuff.
Wait, 2FF works for you?

playdeep

Reaction score
The headline here is that 530 claims to be the only true living conservative.
That’s the biggest conspiracy theory of our time…
I’ve seen Bigfoot and that was less of a stretch than believing him. 😳
Ever since 'grads' got put out to pasture(thank God).
530rl has become the resident RDP pinata.
It's funny for such a smart guy he seems to get owned daily...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ever since 'grads' got put out to pasture(thank God).
530rl has become the resident RDP pinata.
It's funny for such a smart guy he seems to get owned daily...
He’s like the Juan Williams of RDP.
Goes to work knowing full well he’s walking into a buzz saw, but does it anyway because it’s his job.

sintax

Reaction score

Now that’s some X-Files shit for sure!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Follow the science. 🤣👍

Here, let’s start you off with a nice easy lesson geared to your comprehension level.

Let me know when you complete this lesson and then we’ll move on to more advanced cosmic lessons.
Once you grasp the basics of our own little solar system we’ll move on to a more advance study if you want.

Last edited:

Badchoices03

Reaction score

But can you “prove him wrong” lol

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Take Covid for example. If people weren't allowed to have differing opinions, EVERYONE would be vaccinated and everyone would be dropping like flies.
Because EVERYONE who is vaccinated is dying? I'm not following you.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

I recall getting my haircut in late Dec or early Jan 2020/21. My hairdresser talked my ear off for an hour about how Trump was going to remain president, that Nancy and others high up were going to be arrested and thrown in prison and all of the election shenanigans were going to be exposed. My response was "Well, I hope you're right." I saw her a few more times before we left reno and she never mentioned it again. 😄

She was big into that Q-anon stuff.

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Because EVERYONE who is vaccinated is dying? I'm not following you.
No, not "Everyone who is vaccinated is dying." I think you missed the point I was trying to make. People have different opinions of the Covid topic and the vaccine topic. Instead of forcing people to succumb to some BS government mandate that has been proven ineffective, give people the choice to make decisions that are best for them and their family.

Having a different opinion should be "OK."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I recall getting my haircut in late Dec or early Jan 2020/21. My hairdresser talked my ear off for an hour about how Trump was going to remain president, that Nancy and others high up were going to be arrested and thrown in prison and all of the election shenanigans were going to be exposed. My response was "Well, I hope you're right." I saw her a few more times before we left reno and she never mentioned it again. 😄

She was big into that Q-anon stuff.

Lol
Got rid of the word “crap”?

Taboma

Reaction score
No, not "Everyone who is vaccinated is dying." I think you missed the point I was trying to make. People have different opinions of the Covid topic and the vaccine topic. Instead of forcing people to succumb to some BS government mandate that has been proven ineffective, give people the choice to make decisions that are best for them and their family.

Having a different opinion should be "OK."
Are there any limitations associated with this belief ? Do you feel this should apply to everything ?
This is where this belief can and does get tricky, in an organized society. "Organized, versus Chaotic", because chaotic can be the end result from everybody just acting on their own opinions. Order and Chaos can not co-exist.
So lines get drawn, behavioral boundaries established, laws, regulations, enforcement and yes, control.

Backlash

Reaction score
Are there any limitations associated with this belief ? Do you feel this should apply to everything ?
This is where this belief can and does get tricky, in an organized society. "Organized, versus Chaotic", because chaotic can be the end result from everybody just acting on their own opinions. Order and Chaos can not co-exist.
So lines get drawn, behavioral boundaries established, laws, regulations, enforcement and yes, control.
I'm merely saying people have the right to have whatever opinion they want, and that should be viewed as "OK." Even if that person's opinion about said topic is different from yours or mine, it doesn't make it right or wrong. It's simply their opinion. That's all.

I made the simple reference to the Covid nonsense purely as an example. Some people have the opinion that the Covid vaccine is safe and everyone should receive it. Other people have a different opinion and feel as though it should be their choice to receive it, or not.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I'm merely saying people have the right to have whatever opinion they want, and that should be viewed as "OK." Even if that person's opinion about said topic is different from yours or mine, it doesn't make it right or wrong. It's simply their opinion. That's all.

I made the simple reference to the Covid nonsense purely as an example. Some people have the opinion that the Covid vaccine is safe and everyone should receive it. Other people have a different opinion and feel as though it should be their choice to receive it, or not.

I understand that used the "Vaccine" as an example, but the Sad fact is that is never stated that no matter if the "VAC" is or isn't safe at this point and "It is what it is". Many people, had no choice and that is SAD, and many others were "Scared into it"

There is One Fact- T
THEY" used "COVID" to get President Trump out of Office.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My friend said nope. Guess again.
It’s not a guess.
But as far as the magic bullet (if it exists) I tend to lean toward the secret service agent in the follow car.
I realize it’s a miracle shot, especially the scenario I feel is most likely, that it was in fact a negligent discharge by the agent retrieving his weapon (rifle) from the floor area.

I think all of that is moot though. The reasons behind the assassination are many and multifold. The actual shooter/ shooters are not the headline. It doesn’t matter who was tasked with it, his head was going to be removed that day or soon after one way or another.
Hell, Lincoln had at least 4 other plots to kill him in motion. Booth just got to him first. Same kind of deal.

C910387F-214A-48C9-9E05-C6BC566F666E.jpeg

JFK was wanted dead by the CIA for several reasons, his betrayal of them concerning the bay of pigs for starters, and all that entails. His insistence on being read in concerning MJ12 and his threats of going public in all areas of their work. His double crossing of Trafficante was a real thing and literally cost the Mob millions of dollars in potential revenue from Havana casinos (billions in todays money). At least that’s how they saw it after he failed to depose Castro…who btw also wanted him dead.
The Northern mob pretty much felt that they got him elected only to have him turn completely on them, and sick Bobby on them as well. The entire Bush clan, LBJ, and the entire US government cabal.
Russia was also pissed because of his posturing over the Turkish missile crisis (we call it the Cuban missile crises).
Hollywood wanted him dead for offing Norma Jean, And anyone who doubts their abilities to fuck up someone should watch a Kim Dotcom documentary.
basically the entire political machine and the entire global powers that be all wanted him dead.
Only the actual United States people loved him, and that was a split as well.

Hmmmm…sounds kind of familiar.

Last edited: