WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I think the RDP Inmates are loooooooosing it…

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Years ago a member passed,seems you guys organized a bench or maybe it was a lighthouse in memory. Cannot remember the Screen name?

playdeep

Reaction score
Years ago a member passed,seems you guys organized a bench or maybe it was a lighthouse in memory. Cannot not remember the Screen name?
I was trying to think of his screen name as well...cool guy.
He had a 28 ft.Eliminator Eagle w/pink&turquoise. ?
Screen name...
Something 'man'?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I was trying to think of his screen name as well...cool guy.
He had a 28 ft.Eliminator Eagle w/pink&turquoise. ?
Screen name...
Something 'man'?
Hit everybody hard. Been several over the years. Very few internet sites connected as RDP is to unique location as Parker & LHC, Bullhead. Walking thru Albertsons or Lowes wherever you know you walking past RDP Members.
Everytime Smith’s running low on a 30 i figure RD was just in for another pallet. :)

playdeep

Reaction score
That was Kenny, Trimman. Miss him.
Yes...that's him.
Met him couple times..once before an early Op6 event...he was cool
Who was the RDP member(popular guy)who allegedly offed himself by driving his boat into the rocks?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes...that's him.
Met him couple times..once before an early Op6 event...he was cool
Who was the RDP member(popular guy)who allegedly offed himself by driving his boat into the rocks?

I don’t remember anyone driving their boat into rocks. There was a member that killed himself by shooting himself in the heart. He had beached his boat in some cove and fired a round into the water and then into himself. His name was Bobaloo aka Bobby.

That whole deal sucked.. I really liked him he was a cool guy

playdeep

Reaction score
I don’t remember anyone driving their boat into rocks. There was a member that killed himself by shooting himself in the heart. He had beached his boat in some cove and fired a round into the water and then into himself. His name was Bobaloo aka Bobby.

That whole deal sucked.. I really liked him he was a cool guy
That's him...
My memory isn't what it used to be.I knew it involved him&his boat.
Met him in the channel &saw him numerous times in Havasu.
He was a very cool guy.

Joker

Reaction score
Lots of great members passed away. I was thinking about Carl Peterson yesterday. February 16th will be seven years he passed away. Carl was a great guy. Miss him.

Also miss my friend Brian (B&D Marine). 😢
That was tough going to see Carl in the hospital. His sudden passing affected @DILLIGAF and @LuckyStrike pretty hard.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
You know who I really miss??? These guys:

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 11.19.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 11.19.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 11.18.55 AM.png

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
That's him...
My memory isn't what it used to be.I knew it involved him&his boat.
Met him in the channel &saw him numerous times in Havasu.
He was a very cool guy.

He had the most amazing smile.

I'm enjoying remembering all of these people. Today is great, but it's both heartwarming and bittersweet to recall memories, even virtual online ones, with many of the people mentioned above.

propcheck

Reaction score
Ok sorry if this is upsetting to some but this thread was literally a “ Oh RDP is so full of negativity today” oh it is the COVID Dungeon folks that are the problem yet none of those people are up here poopoo’ing on others and talking how everyone else is the negative element . This thread actually evolved into the most negative sad thread of the day and it was not from those folks in the dungeon 🤦‍♂️ I am going back to the RV section at least It is fun there✌️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ok sorry if this is upsetting to some but this thread was literally a “ Oh RDP is so full of negativity today” oh it is the COVID Dungeon folks that are the problem yet none of those people are up here poopoo’ing on others and talking how everyone else is the negative element . This thread actually evolved into the most negative sad thread of the day and it was not from those folks in the dungeon 🤦‍♂️ I am going back to the RV section at least It is fun there✌️

Well I went all over the lounge to look for this supposed negativity and I couldn’t find it. I am hoping someone points it out to me?

This is the only negative thread I found other than that at war thread which I locked

Lumpy

Reaction score
For the record,
I never said anything about negativity…
I was just scrolling down the line the other night and thought,”Damn…never seen this many crazy threads lined up before”. This forum moves so damn fast it’s hard to keep up…let alone the TnA threads.
Honestly I don’t give negativity on RDP any thoughts, I just skip it and move on 99 outa a 100. Frankly I enjoy all the crazy shit on here…I got no complaints about any of you so keep on keeping on with whatever ya gotta say. I’m here for the boats, babes and beer. I’ll work on my wording and spelling a little more next time. Carry on…

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't know what the negativity issues really are. I'm sure I've been a dick to some at times, but not in a spiteful way...I'm just kind of a dick. Even some others that may post some negative stuff, also post some great information as well.

Anyone that has any idea about me, knows I've been through some relatively abnormal stuff. Injuries, illness...poor life decisions...hell, throw in a tornado and the double-wide and I'm all in. Life ain't all roses. Even now, when I finally thought I had things situated, things far beyond my control crept up on my world. This place is my escape. I think that's how it should be.

Some people get jealous of some of the "baller" types. I don't get that. Saw guys get picked on for the homes they had, or the places they went. Some of these "ballers" are the nicest people I've interacted with here. Not knowing me from Adam, but offering help and info, not snide remarks or condescension in the slightest.

I don't post much boating stuff. Own 2, but the past few years haven't been normal. I try to be helpful on topics I can though. Not a lot, but sometimes I have an answer or idea.
Pretty basic concepts. Be helpful to others if you can, and others will be helpful to you.

propcheck

Reaction score
Well I went all over the lounge to look for this supposed negativity and I couldn’t find it. I am hoping someone points it out to me?

This is the only negative thread I found other than that at war thread which I locked
Thats what I was seeing as well. I don't think everyone has lost their minds or they are a cancer they just have different positions. That is what makes this a top notch forum. Never forget that person who has a total opposite view about something is the same one that will tow you back to the ramp or lend you the wrench you need to get back on the water. That is what makes this place great.