WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

Not Sure

Reaction score
He would have a shot for sure. Degree don’t mean shit. I’m way above that level and don’t have a degree.
HAHA, agreed, I did ok w/out it too. Thanks for the info, I'll put him on it and see what happens.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I did some of the pre interviews last time. The answers were hard to listen too.

How would you prepare for a long drive to a job site?

Answer: I would drink coffee.
Put a diaper on. No stops needed.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I did some of the pre interviews last time. The answers were hard to listen too.

Well...I'd grab a 5th of whiskey. If it was a really long trip maybe some Diet Coke to mix?

Did I win anything?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to handle our SE territories in North/South Carolina and Georgia. 57 year old company and the leader by far in what we do making us the largest in the world. Must have powersports industry sales (boat, golfcart, sxs, motorcycle, highend boat, etc) background and preferably in the wholesale business to business side of things. Travel 50-75% of time in region with remaining time spent in remote office/home. Pay dependent on your hustle is around 110k to 200k+ a year. If you're making less than that, you probably won't be an employee very long. No weekends and lot's and lot's of autonomy if you're good!

Company car, large expense account amd other perks depending on what you work out with the hiring manager.

Shoot me a message if interested.
Position is filled but may have another opening I will list. Thanks

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

Get in the truck, turn the keys, put truck in drive and go. Is it a trick question?

cofooter

Reaction score
Get in the truck, turn the keys, put truck in drive and go. Is it a trick question?
Its a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc

hallett21

Reaction score
It’s a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc
I’d fail because I just thought that was all assumed lol

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Its a good question, it gives insight into how a person approaches/prepares for a task. The answer I would like to hear is something like I would double check the address, I would mapquest it to get familiar with the route, I would check on the normal traffic at the time I'm traveling, I would make a list of things I would bring so I don't forget anything, set my alarm, get a good nights sleep, etc etc
If you said walk around the vehicle and do a pre trip inspection your answer would be 100% perfect and I would assumed you know someone on the inside and cheated 🤣

cofooter

Reaction score
If you said walk around the vehicle and do a pre trip inspection your answer would be 100% perfect and I would assumed you know someone on the inside and cheated 🤣
I done dozens and dozens of interviews, I ask the same type of question.......

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’d fail because I just thought that was all assumed lol
So funny story about that. I have 2 duis but my old company gave me a truck anyways. When I interviewed for instructor the question was do you have a company truck? It was their way of asking if I could be insured. I said yes and pointed at it out the window. A few months later they found out about the dui’s when the college ran my background but when they brought it up I said you guys asked about a company truck not what the company paid to insure me. One of the guys in the interview said he’s right that was a bad question. The interview questions have changed 😂😂

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
This was for a company truck...I misunderstood. Thought it was hoping in your personal truck and driving to the site.

wet hull

Reaction score
Our company is looking for a Safety Manager / Director to service our So Cal jobs. Tilden-Coil Constructors. Our Safety guy is relocating back east
What are qualifications? My brother in law is looking. Where would he send resume?

Javajoe

Reaction score
What are qualifications? My brother in law is looking. Where would he send resume?
Have him call me if he’s serious. Our office is in Riverside

Last edited:

wet hull

Reaction score
Have him call me if he’s serious. Our office is in Riverside
951-809-2184 Joe Stilwell
Passing your info onto him. His name is Kyle

ham&cheese

Reaction score
IMG_0174.jpeg

satellitemike

Reaction score
If you guys know anyone looking into getting into the railroad we are looking for a track laborer in OC. We also seem to be looking for conductors and engineers on a short line in Redlands every few months.
PM for details