WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

retaocleg

Reaction score
nordic boats is looking for laminators, pay depending on experience, will train the right guys......
for anyone who has kids that need to find a career and get them out of the house, here is the opportunity
apply at nordic
770 lake havasu ave north
or email
[email protected]

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Looking for another...

If the hourly was better I'd be interested. Especially working remote peaks my intrest. Ran Dyno Jet dynos alot of experience with WinPep and have built hundreds of maps for their PC

Swordfish

Reaction score
Austin is an extremely competitive job market, does he have any work/sales experience? I could give you a lead and reference for him if so.
Thank you! He was a bartender and worked briefly for a high end car rental agency. He has also started a a cleaning business. Very much a people person with great energy.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Thank you! He was a bartender and worked briefly for a high end car rental agency. He has also started a a cleaning business. Very much a people person with great energy.

I have customers on Lake Travis who are asking me all the time if I know anybody who cleans boats (30+ ft) inside and out and in their slips. I can make a couple connections if hes wanting to be his own boss. I also have a friend who has a diving business that mainly does bottom cleaning and in water prop changes whose looking for an apprentice who can eventually take over for him.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score

50onRED

The Metal Lab
Reaction score
Encore Gas & Welding Supply in Long Beach and Ontario CA is looking for warehouse workers and someone with purchasing experience.
We are a privately owned Welding, Gas and industrial supply company that is growing rapidly. We need employees that have a great work ethic and want to experience a business with the best company culture on earth. Encore is comprised of 3 locations that service all of Southern California with plans to expand rapidly in the very near future.
These positions are for full time Mon-Friday 8am-5pm and offer competitive pay with full benefits (medical, dental, 401k)
Email Resume to [email protected]

Www.Encoresupply.com

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
CNC machine shop

We have a operator/shop hand position available if anyone is needing work. $19/hr to start.

Upland Ca, available 40+ hours. Great clean work environment, AC controlled shop in the summer.

909 670 8058

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Back to needing another HVAC Commercial Service Tech. I doubt I could convince @Morehart to come over so.... I need someone else.

5 years commercial experience
Familiarity with various system types (VAV, Splits, Unitary, VRF, etc)
Can read wiring diagrams
Can read construction plans
Good communicator

Work all around LA, OC, and Southern Ventura Counties. Office is in Baldwin Park.

Pay is depending on experience, but willing to pay for the right candidate.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Part time work: PM me with questions, I won’t reply in the thread.
AA3F1A86-AA72-492F-823A-9E0CF75B97E3.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Let me know if anyone has any experience working for/ with Clean Harbors, thank you.

Swain

Reaction score
SCE is looking to add as many as 400 employees to our planning and design group.
Many of these spots will be entry level with starting pay around $28-32hr.

You work for SCE?

sintax

Reaction score
SCE is looking to add as many as 400 employees to our planning and design group.
Many of these spots will be entry level with starting pay around $28-32hr.

Any info or link to a job posting I can pass a long to a buddies son?

sintax

Reaction score
Career page on Edison website. He will have to create a login/account. Tell him to keep looking as there are updates daily

any chance you might have a few of the job titles that fall under that entry level class and i'll turn him loose to search daily.

I'm assuming the job family is "Asset Strategy & Planning"

CLdrinker

Reaction score
any chance you might have a few of the job titles that fall under that entry level class and i'll turn him loose to search daily.

I'm assuming the job family is "Asset Strategy & Planning"
Field Tech would be one for him to look out for.
Designer 1 if he has any CAD experience

riverroyal2

Reaction score
Throwing this out there.....Jr Riveroyal, my youngest son just finished at Cal State San Marcos with his Business Marketing degree. Currently at Apple but looking elsewhere.
Good clean cut young man. Not a asshole like me :)
619 572 3070 is the best way to reach me.
Cheers

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Throwing this out there.....Jr Riveroyal, my youngest son just finished at Cal State San Marcos with his Business Marketing degree. Currently at Apple but looking elsewhere.
Good clean cut young man. Not a asshole like me :)
619 572 3070 is the best way to reach me.
Cheers
Our marketing department is hiring, ill look up the internal postings tomorrow and pm you a link.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Good opportunity to work for TRD, Digital Communications role

ham&cheese

Reaction score
So Cal Speed & Marine in Lake Havasu is looking to hire a service technician! We are a full service repair shop working on high performance boats, Mercruiser stern drives, jet drives and v-drives. The candidate must be capable and eager to learn. Must have your own tools and forklift experience is preferred. Send your resume to [email protected] or you can call us at 928-733-6330 to come in for an interview! @socal_speed_and_marine

Last edited:

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
There will be a shit ton of applications. Tell him to use key words from the job description in his resume as they will be filtered by a computer.
What does SCE pay for those positions and is there a standard background they are looking for?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
What does SCE pay for those positions and is there a standard background they are looking for?

The background is in the job description. There is no experience required. But construction experience helps, as well as computer program knowledge, excel and cad. There will be testing before interviews. There are practice tests on the careers page. Mostly math and common sense type stuff.

Pay is $29 to start plus yearly bonus.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
The background is in the job description. There is no experience required. But construction experience helps, as well as computer program knowledge, excel and cad. There will be testing before interviews. There are practice tests on the careers page. Mostly math and common sense type stuff.

Pay is $29 to start plus yearly bonus.
That’s cool. Do you guys still work from home at all?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score

What type of cleaning business? In Austin? My company has operations in Austin, we provide cleaning and maintenance to commercial properties, mainly parking facilities in Austin.

johnner58

Reaction score
Black & Veatch, employed owned Engineering and Construction company 107 years old is hiring Construction Managers, Resident Engineers and Inspectors in our water sector here in Southern California.
PM me for information

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Disneyland Fire 🔥
Youngsters with an academy can apply, working firefighters can apply … they prefer retired firefighters. Hit me up with any questions.

Attachments

• DFD Posting March 2nd-6th 2023.pdf
    629.1 KB · Views: 69

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Disneyland Fire 🔥
Youngsters with an academy can apply, working firefighters can apply … they prefer retired firefighters. Hit me up with any questions.
Damn...part time gig...I still have my creds under my belt. 😂😂

Howard77

Reaction score
Black & Veatch, employed owned Engineering and Construction company 107 years old is hiring Construction Managers, Resident Engineers and Inspectors in our water sector here in Southern California.
PM me for information
My name is Colin and I would like to send you my resume. Can you email me your email [email protected]

boatnam2

Reaction score
I don't have link but Marathon is hiring operators for the LA Refinery.

SoCalZero

Reaction score
I don't have link but Marathon is hiring operators for the LA Refinery.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Solid! thanks

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Boss man said we are looking for a new tech at our company and i have exhausted my contacts that i would consider referring. Figured rdp family might be a good place to start!
We are a small business but cover a large landscape of souther california in the Medical service field.

Details- Certified Medical Sales

-Service tech on our pumps and compressor side of the company.
- we are home based shop in murrieta
- someone who lives in the immediate nearby towns. Murrieta, temecula, lake elsinore, menifee, hemet. Helps to be close for our 24hr service windows we provide.
- early 20s to 30s looking for a secure long run career
- hardworking and willing to learn and be ready for any call at anytime
- on job training first year then testing for nitc credential, service van and ability to work solo and have a more flexible schedule
- boss is military veteran and just wants hard work and honesty, all tech are around the same age and a fun environment
- mostly conservative employed company around 12 total employees.
- average days are daily overtime from 10hr to 12hr days with many longer days, 1.5x after 8hrs, double after 12hr, saturdays 1.5x 4hour minimum, sunday double time 4hour minimum also.
- most holidays, 2 weeks pto.
- semi annual bonuses
- 50% medical coverage
- 401k profit share kinda deal after i think second year. Fully vested after 5year

Maybe for someones son looking for a secure future and isn’t afraid of hot and cold mechanical rooms/roofs. Heavy lifting, Mostly comfortable around electrical control panels, competent with tools and can ready multimeters, do oil changes etc.

Cant think of to many more details but it is a great company with a lot of future security. Basically recession proof career.

I average 40k miles a year so a clean record and safe driver is needed as well.
Our area covers el centro to Santa Barbara, out to Bakersfield, some trips to fresno as well.

Please reach out with questions and can work on an interview and possible ride alongs.

Last edited:

boatpi

Reaction score
Las Vegas, seeking individuals for various one day events, bartender (light drinks), servers to assist carters. Four times a year. DM me for details, pay (ca$h) flexible. Usually 6 hours at a time.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I'm hiring for Estimators/project directors. Specifically in the water mitigation sector, including water, fire and mold. Must have prior experience and be an expert in Xactimate.

I am also hiring for Estimators in our Asbestos/lead and Mold remediation division and again must have prior experience and preferably a book a business that can work.

Our comp packages are very competitive with the current market and are tailored to the individual. Average estimators range from 100k to 200k per year depending on total sales and profitability, but we do not cap anyone so sky is limit.

Please feel free to drop me a PM.

Last edited:

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
My wife is looking for a new assistant. Her assistant of 17 years is moving on. They are willing to train the right person. They are a small, family company. There is growth potential and some decent perks. It’s a great opportunity for a young person looking to get into CRE (management & brokerage) or an experienced person looking for a less “micro managed” environment.