WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mini bike madness today at my house

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I am sure the neighbors are gonna love us today I have 5 aces and buddy just bought a 110 I got a built 50 with we are gonna rip all day ruts are already looking good he was mobbing last night too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
9A652D80-A7BC-4BF4-AC2D-C4A2FF0ECDD6.jpeg

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
Back in 2000 my buddy and I were renting a house, I bought three xr50s and rented a Bobcat for the day to build a mini SX track in the backyard. A couple friends got the bug and obtained 50's of their own. This was right before the pit bike craze kicked in.

Obviously, we then got a keg and you had to pound a full beer on every lap. Multiple scars were formed, and within 2 weeks the homeowner had gotten a notice from his insurance company to knock that s*** off.

My dad had a hookup and a backhoe was brought into level the backyard, that was a sad day.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Back in 2000 my buddy and I were renting a house, I bought three xr50s and rented a Bobcat for the day to build a mini SX track in the backyard. A couple friends got the bug and obtained 50's of their own. This was right before the pit bike craze kicked in.

Obviously, we then got a keg and you had to pound a full beer on every lap. Multiple scars were formed, and within 2 weeks the homeowner had gotten a notice from his insurance company to knock that s*** off.

My dad had a hookup and a backhoe was brought into level the backyard, that was a sad day.
We are already trying to get a bobcat out for the day buddy with the 110 is a water truck operator he is going to talk to a few people the neighbors were cool about it they brought some chairs out and even watched us in the rain today

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Ah ya remember back yard tracks and big bore 50s good times! Dirt looks sweet!

Funny i just got this old girl back together and running again. Built it with my uncle and his buddy when i was way younger. Sometime in the late 90s early 2000.

97 cr80/85 big wheel frame, big boy weight suspension, a few xr200 parts, xr 100 engine with a 135 stroker crank kit on it and radiator turned into an oil cooler

C00EB8DE-2013-4BA8-8845-1502C9666A5D.jpeg
8F14F757-02C3-4F9B-BBE5-2BA5D5E12770.jpeg
31EF9064-83DE-4463-904A-06912CE318C4.jpeg
7278EE41-A726-48FF-843B-0B8E157241BB.jpeg

Dunerking

Reaction score

Funny i just got this old girl back together and running again. Built it with my uncle and his buddy when i was way younger. Sometime in the late 90s early 2000.

97 cr80/85 big wheel frame, big boy weight suspension, a few xr200 parts, xr 100 engine with a 135 stroker crank kit on it and radiator turned into an oil cooler

View attachment 1189562 View attachment 1189563 View attachment 1189564 View attachment 1189565
Awesome build! Helped my 12 year old son rebuild a parts 110 we had got to fix a 110 he decided to have a car run over.
We built it with KX65 forks for a tunable internals and a disc brake,a 143cc kit,4th gear drum and some other second hand partsā€¦bike barks and handles way better. Now to track down a JTI fort peg setupā€¦almost as elusive as the Speed SxS to find.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

View attachment 1189562 View attachment 1189563 View attachment 1189564 View attachment 1189565
Wanna sell it

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

Wanna sell it
Let me know when the tracks done. Iā€™m bringing this one back to life. Been sitting since 2007
View attachment 1189425
if you have everything to but it back together to make it running again I am a buyer

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Awesome build! Helped my 12 year old son rebuild a parts 110 we had got to fix a 110 he decided to have a car run over.
We built it with KX65 forks for a tunable internals and a disc brake,a 143cc kit,4th gear drum and some other second hand partsā€¦bike barks and handles way better. Now to track down a JTI fort peg setupā€¦almost as elusive as the Speed SxS to find.
Haha sounds elusive for sure!! Thats a sweet build awesome to be able to blend so many parts together to make a better ride! Definitely the big hype before that honda race 150 came out.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Wanna sell it
Actually was thinking about getting it ready for sale. I need to replace the airbox boot then shes good to go.
It doesnt have a vin on the frame or paperwork btw but i can do bill of sale and stuff. Never registered my minis and never got around to trying to get a new vin for it.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Actually was thinking about getting it ready for sale. I need to replace the airbox boot then shes good to go.
It doesnt have a vin on the frame or paperwork btw but i can do bill of sale and stuff. Never registered my minis and never got around to trying to get a new vin for it.
Shoot me a price if I donā€™t get it I know my buddy probably will

bonesfab

Reaction score
I want to do something similar in the easement behind the house. Noise won't be a problem as the freeway is on the other side. Just not sure what edison would think with a bunch of old tires lining a track. The kids next door have a couple of the electric motocross bikes. They have been back there making berms and jumps.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I want to do something similar in the easement behind the house. Noise won't be a problem as the freeway is on the other side. Just not sure what edison would think with a bunch of old tires lining a track. The kids next door have a couple of the electric motocross bikes. They have been back there making berms and jumps.
Those electric bikes a pretty trick I see them all over the place they cost almost as much as dirtbike

renodaytona

Reaction score
We are in prep mode for our minibike madness here in Northern NV. Getting my daughter the new CFR110 in the White teal and myself a 2023 Red. She is super stoked since learning how to ride one on our last trip to sand mountain. Can't wait to get my hands on the bikes, have a good friend that already has a pile of aftermarket goodies for us.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Anyone know if the new pit bikes are red stickered?

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
We are in prep mode for our minibike madness here in Northern NV. Getting my daughter the new CFR110 in the White teal and myself a 2023 Red. She is super stoked since learning how to ride one on our last trip to sand mountain. Can't wait to get my hands on the bikes, have a good friend that already has a pile of aftermarket goodies for us.
Nice those new 110s rip buddy has two 21s for his twin boys and they move. Major improvement compared to the old ones šŸ‘šŸ½

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Anyone know if the new pit bikes are red stickered?
Good question hopefully someone has one and can chime in. To my understanding its any bike sold prior to 2022 year will be red stickered and you can only get green stickers on dual sports and such. Havent seen anything related to cc size or if its a ā€œtrailā€ bike or ā€œcompetitionā€ bike

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Good question hopefully someone has one and can chime in. To my understanding its any bike sold prior to 2022 year will be red stickered and you can only get green stickers on dual sports and such. Havent seen anything related to cc size or if its a ā€œtrailā€ bike or ā€œcompetitionā€ bike
I can buy anything after 2022 that is for competition anyways I have private property and can register that way at least thatā€™s what I have been told it will be fun to see if the rangers at glamis and octillo do with this new rule

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Oh man i dont event want to think about the power trip headache from those guys!

Got a reckless driving without injury charge one time in glamis from them for riding by vendor row at sunset without lights getting back to our trailer

renodaytona

Reaction score
Nice those new 110s rip buddy has two 21s for his twin boys and they move. Major improvement compared to the old ones šŸ‘šŸ½
Yeah I had a XR50 back in the hey day of the fast 50's stuff, all the BBR stuff on it and the 88 kit. These 110's are out of the box better than that XR was. Almost wadded myself up at sand mountain riding around on the one that the GF's kid brought out, just about ran out of talent šŸ¤£.

attitude

Reaction score
Dude, how in the heck are you having any time for these Shenanigan's with a newborn? Teach me the way !
Seriously, all my toys that couldnt be used with the kiddos have been sold due to lack of use lol.

gqchris

Reaction score
Seriously, all my toys that couldnt be used with the kiddos have been sold due to lack of use lol.
Exactly. I have Zero Toys at a Year and a half old. It was either get rid of those or pay child support and be single. lol

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Dude, how in the heck are you having any time for these Shenanigan's with a newborn? Teach me the way !
Itā€™s really not as hard to have fun as you guys make it seem. I work my ass off during the week and she knows that. Before this kid was born we made a rule that we would not be those new lame parents who donā€™t go out and have fun everything we do revolves around us the kid is just along for the ride not the other away around it really dose help that I have a kick ass wife because she was the one who told me to call the guys up too ride she even said the dirt looks prime šŸ˜‚

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Oh man i dont event want to think about the power trip headache from those guys!

Got a reckless driving without injury charge one time in glamis from them for riding by vendor row at sunset without lights getting back to our trailer
Tell me more about this did you have to go to court

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Itā€™s really not as hard to have fun as you guys make it seem. I work my ass off during the week and she knows that. Before this kid was born we made a rule that we would not be those new lame parents who donā€™t go out and have fun everything we do revolves around us the kid is just along for the ride not the other away around it really dose help that I have a kick ass wife because she was the one who told me to call the guys up too ride she even said the dirt looks prime šŸ˜‚
Haha sounds like we need to be friends lol! we did the same agreement and the wife knows i can do what i need for some sanity since she gets to stay home while i work my ass off. we go let loose and have fun with the kiddos. Of i can go with the boys if i need to. I have a son turning 4 on jan 28th and a girl that is now 6 month. Already have the all stock honda 50 that my son loves to ride with me around the block all afternoon

gqchris

Reaction score
I tried the work my ass off approach also but mine didnt bite šŸ˜‚

We drag ours around whenever possible also, but I guess the activities I did BB (i call that Before Babyā€) were things no baby can attend. Lol

My bday is coming up next month and I did get the all green to head with my buddies to Barstow, so I am like a kid waiting for Xmas!

My wife stays at home also.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Tell me more about this did you have to go to court

Ya short short story basically it got dropped but i was put in bracelets and all. They thought we were running from them. Probably slightly helped that they realized we were one of the food vendors on vendor row that fed them all the time haha.
Still power trip rookies out there. They impounded the bikes still also.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I tried the work my ass off approach also but mine didnt bite šŸ˜‚

We drag ours around whenever possible also, but I guess the activities I did BB (i call that Before Babyā€) were things no baby can attend. Lol

My bday is coming up next month and I did get the all green to head with my buddies to Barstow, so I am like a kid waiting for Xmas!

My wife stays at home also.
My wife goes to work too during the week my mom and her mom take turns watching the kid on different days my wife is allowed to go have fun the same way I do with the boys and she knows that

attitude

Reaction score
FiancĆ©e works nights and I word days, no baby sitter to help so by the weekend weā€™re pooped, thatā€™s our recuperation time lol.

gqchris

Reaction score
FiancĆ©e works nights and I word days, no baby sitter to help so by the weekend weā€™re pooped, thatā€™s our recuperation time lol.
Yea you and I are i same boat, brother.

Both mine and my wifes mothers are no longer here. Miss her in times like these even more. Just never appreciated the help that the grandparents and in laws can bring.

I know they are watching us from above though!

redone76

Reaction score
Wanna sell it

if you have everything to but it back together to make it running again I am a buyer
I got everything and some new parts as well. Plan is to get it running and registered. If my son doesnā€™t show any interest in riding Iā€™ll sell it for sure.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I got everything and some new parts as well. Plan is to get it running and registered. If my son doesnā€™t show any interest in riding Iā€™ll sell it for sure.
I guess I should have asked what the details were before I said I would buy it lmao