WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PETRA WANTS TO MEET DAVE

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
I open the original thread after it was started and think "I've seen that picture before...I bet you teach comic traffic school".

It goes away and comes back. I see it's getting views but noway in shit anything interesting is happening.

I finally fold to the fact that's it's been floating to the top again and again...curiosity gets the best of me....HOLY FUCK SMOKE this is awesome. How do I miss these things?

That's a really rad scary uncle nightvision pic btw.

Choo choooooooooo!!!!!

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
Over 150 post and getting to 7000 views and no new T&A pics of Petra.:grumble:

:D:D:D:D
petra's pose.jpg

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
Can't forget the new, I mean other pic:drnkfr

attachment.php

mbrown2

Reaction score
I like the cassette deck on top of the cassette deck carboard stand with a picture of the cassette deck on it, lol. :confused::D

I liked that too....buy the boom box...get it home....take it out of the box, set it on the box....fock who knew they included a stand.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
i cant believe this is still rolling,i was there for the hangin... err banning last night and have a question. can this guy just choose a new screen name and start posting again?

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
i cant believe this is still rolling,i was there for the hangin... err banning last night and have a question. can this guy just choose a new screen name and start posting again?

One can only hope.............:fighting:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
One can only hope.............:fighting:
in that case shall we help him out with a new name? il go first, gravediggerED?,locoED?,psycoEd,stalkerEd,tightey whiteyEd,or CheezyMcCreepy?:D

RVRKID

Reaction score
I like the cassette deck on top of the cassette deck carboard stand with a picture of the cassette deck on it, lol. :confused::D

Or the old stand up JetSki calendar on the wall and the Maherajah in the corner(Actually probably a bitchen ski).

PVHCA

Reaction score
I agree with most of what's been said, I doubt this guy is banging her, but even though the contents of the room are old she isn't. Notice the tramp stamp, the thong, her hair did, the bracelets and her make-up, none is too old. I imagine this maybe his sister and he stole some pics from the guy that's really bangin her, oh in his room.

Just my two cents!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

No not really.. When your banned the IP address that you used is banned along with it. They could go somewhere else (different location) and then start a new screen name.. but his one at home is banned now.

RD

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
No not really.. When your banned the IP address that you used is banned along with it. They could go somewhere else (different location) and then start a new screen name.. but his one at home is banned now.

RD

Well that SUX:D now we will never see PETRA:boobeyes:

BTW can somebody explain to my old ass what PETRA means??

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Well that SUX:D now we will never see PETRA:boobeyes:

BTW can somebody explain to my old ass what PETRA means??

Im guessing thats the name he made up for her. Kinda reminds me of.....

lars-and-the-real-girl.jpg

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
This coming from a guy that drinks Parrot Bay..... a real man's man :bowdown:

:skull:skull:skull:skull

Every once in a while I mix it up...my drink is Jack and Coke...BTW this is coming from a guy who has PBR tatooed on his foreskin er i mean forearm :skull

Reaction score
Every once in a while I mix it up...my drink is Jack and Coke...BTW this is coming from a guy who has PBR tatooed on his er i mean forearm :skull
:gayfight:gayfight:gayfight

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Dave and respectable in the same sentence... bout time to break out the cross-country ski's it's going to get damn cold now :eek:;)
Shazam! so it was you that were the cause or Ed getting banned which is also the reason that Petra was not allowed to attendany rdp functions! shame shame shame! :confused:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
😁RD was just a kid when this thread was started, be nice.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Shazam! so it was you that were the cause or Ed getting banned which is also the reason that Petra was not allowed to attendany rdp functions! shame shame shame! :confused:
Did you have to use the Dewey Decimal system to find this thread? 😂

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
😁RD was just a kid when this thread was started, be nice.
Not sure how much a kid he was at the time but yes much smaller with more hair. Then again, who am I to talk.;)

287267862_167239769107665_4833271022737363271_n.jpg