WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Police Chase in SFV

redone76

Reaction score
Yeah would of looked something like this if not worse.

stockholm3.jpg

stockholm2.jpg
Yep!

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Looks like he snapped his neck on the landing

View attachment 1082182

That's what I said also, yet everyone here shot me down on that theory. People here said he died on impact from the car. But to me it looks like he snapped his neck on the landing because it looks like the bike took the impact to the car not his body, in fact I can't really tell if his body even hit the car. And yes, I understand how going from 80 to zero can be deadly. Although the cartwheel looks dramatic the impact at the car doesn't look absolute deadly to me at 80 mph, yet him landing like that looks 100% deadly. I don't know, I wasn't there.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
That's what I said also, yet everyone here shot me down on that theory. People here said he died on impact from the car. But to me it looks like he snapped his neck on the landing because it looks like the bike took the impact to the car not his body, in fact I can't really tell if his body even hit the car. And yes, I understand how going from 80 to zero can be deadly. Although the cartwheel looks dramatic the impact at the car doesn't look absolute deadly to me at 80 mph, yet him landing like that looks 100% deadly. I don't know, I wasn't there.
You’re correct. He went flying after the motorcycle impacted with the van. Barely touched the van. He snapped his neck on the landing.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
The car or the neck….. his days of stealing shit is over!😃

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Or, you were prone position when the medic began his trauma assessment 🤔😀
Yep, I was. Wasn't able to roll over or do a Pushup. When I heard steps on gravel near, I turned my head to look. I think it startled them, but it scared the hell out of me when a loud, booming voice yelled, "Don't move, we're here to help!"
Trust me when I say I really appreciate the jobs they do!

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Yep, I was. Wasn't able to roll over or do a Pushup. When I heard steps on gravel near, I turned my head to look. I think it startled them, but it scared the hell out of me when a loud, booming voice yelled, "Don't move, we're here to help!"
Trust me when I say I really appreciate the jobs they do!
I had a call like that when I was the primary medic. A girl rolled her car into a vacant dirt lot. She was ejected, naked, and wadded up into a chain link fence. Judging by the car/mechanism of injury, I figured she’d be a customer for the Coroner. When I got close to her, she sat upright and let out a screech, covered in dirt, and looked like something from a horror movie. Scared the shit out of me. Surprisingly, she wasn’t in too bad of shape considering.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Blunt force injuries.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Always. I miss Big Moe's sandwich shop right there.

I went to high school with his son. I picked him up every morning to go to school and then we would go to Big Moe’s after school to eat. The subs were so good. Good old days.

wishiknew

Reaction score
I went to high school with his son. I picked him up every morning to go to school and then we would go to Big Moe’s after school to eat. The subs were so good. Good old days.
Deploy